In case you forgot, these love your life quotes will remind you of all the beauty in the world around you despite what you’re going through.
Life has so much to offer. We should all open our eyes to the beauty around us and appreciate all that we have. Although the world isn’t near perfect, there is so much reason to fall in love with your life.
Find things in your life to be grateful for and appreciate. Remember, the happiest people aren’t those with the most wealth, friends or power, but those who practice gratitude and focus on loving their lives.
Start loving your life because there are countless opportunities around you, the world is full of amazing people, and you still have so many new experiences ahead to look forward to.
We all go through hard times when we feel like it’s the end of the world. But even when everything seems to be going wrong, there’s always something that’s going right. You just need to find it and bring it into your awareness.
To help you appreciate all that you have, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and meaningful love your life quotes, love your life sayings, and love your life proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years. Enjoy!
Meaningful Love Your Life Quotes To Make You Appreciate All That You Have
1. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense.” – Harold Kushner
3. “Beautiful memories are sensual memories, and they are created daily.” ― Lebo Grand
4. “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” – Lil’ Kim
5. “Live your life in such a way that you can say “I love my life” and really mean it.” ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
6. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Kahlil Gibran
7. “My life has been a blessing. I’m grateful for everything I do have and the places I’m going and the things I’ve seen.” – Leah LaBelle
8. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. “Today is a certainty, tomorrow is a hope. Live in certainty and hope for the best tomorrow.” ― Giridhar Alwar
10. “My life has been a gift up to this point, and I’ve been blessed beyond my wildest imagination. And wherever this ride takes me is where I’m going.” – Sean Hannity
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you idenity the blessings in your life.
Love your life quotes to help you see the positive possibilities around you
11. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”— Oscar Wilde
12. “Be happy with what have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” – William E. Gladstone
13. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
14. “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” – Carl Bard
15. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the amazing people in your life.
16. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” ― Germany Kent
17. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
18. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
19. “Love your life and live it without competing with the next person, so that you can be the best person the world has ever had.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
20. “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Love your life quotes that will open your eyes to the beauty around you
21. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
22. “The greatest thing about where my life is right now is it’s very relaxed and chill. I’m just hanging out, being myself and doing my work.” – Lucas Grabeel
23. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
24. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
25. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
26. “It doesn’t matter what others think. This is about YOU. Create a life that you genuinely love with your whole heart and start with yourself.” ― Brittany Burgunder
27. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
28. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
29. “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.” – Dwayne Johnson
30. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
Love your life quotes to help you practice gratitude
31. “The sky is always there for me, while my life has been going through many, many changes. When I look up the sky, it gives me a nice feeling, like looking at an old friend.” – Yoko Ono
32. “You have the approval of yourself. That’s quite enough for we who know true inner peace! – Charmainism” ― Charmaine Smith Ladd
33. “You can never plan the future by the past.” – Edmund Burke
34. “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland
35. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
36. “Take a deep breath and pause for one minute without doing anything! There did you feel the magic?” ― Avijeet Das
37. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of living life in the moment quotes that will remind you to enjoy life today.
38. “Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.” – Wally Amos
39. “If you think fully embracing your sensuality is futile or risky imagine reaching the end of your life and realizing you haven’t even started living.” ― Lebo Grand
40. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
Other meaningful love your life quotes to inspire you
41. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
42. “I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.” – Eric Idle
43. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – C.G. Jung
44. “If you are truly in love with this world and your life, then you will lose the sense of angst.” ― Debasish Mridha
45. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
46. “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
47. “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.” – Vivian Komori
48. “I have so much chaos in my life, it’s become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they’re wrong.” – Tom Welling
49. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
50. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Which of these love your life quotes was your favorite?
Too often we find more reasons to hate our lives than to appreciate what we have. But regardless of your situation, there are so many reasons to be happy and love your life.
The life you live ultimately depends on you. You can choose to focus on the negative, or you can choose to see the positive possibilities around you. Hopefully, these quotes will open your eyes to the beauty of life.
Which of these love your life quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
May 5, 2019 7:30 AM EST