Discover the superhero’s backstory in these Black Widow quotes.
Black Widow is another superhero film based on Marvel Comics that shares the same Marvel Cinematic Universe with the rest of the franchise.
The film is set after the events of Captain America: Civil War and follows the story of Natasha Romanoff and her quest to confront her past.
As the film takes you back to when Natasha is a Russian super-spy, you’ll understand how she defected to S.H.I.E.L.D and became one of the most iconic Avengers we’ve seen.
These Black Widow quotes will keep you company while waiting for more MCU films.
Don’t forget to also check out these fierce Cruella quotes for fans of the Disney villain
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Black Widow quotes by Natasha Romanoff
1. “I used to have nothing. Then I got this job…this family…but nothing lasts forever.” — Natasha Romanoff
2. “I’ve lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. I’m done.” — Natasha Romanoff
3. “You should know, I’m a better shot when I’m pissed off.” — Natasha Romanoff
4. “I don’t pay you to worry.” — Natasha Romanoff
5. “Don’t do this. Come after me. I mean, you’re embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate.” — Natasha Romanoff
6. “You don’t know everything about me. The Avengers weren’t my first family.” — Natasha Romanoff
7. “At some point, we all have to choose between what the world wants you to be and who you are.” — Natasha Romanoff
8. “One thing for sure: it’s going to be a hell of a reunion.” — Natasha Romanoff
9. “It was real to me too.” — Natasha Romanoff
10. “I was trying to do something good. Be more than just a trained killer.” — Natasha
11. “There’s a new world of Widows.” — Natasha
Black Widow quotes by Yelena
12. “I’m not the killer that little girls call their hero.” — Yelena
13. “The truth rarely makes sense when you leave out key details.” — Yelena
14. “To him we are just things.” — Yelena
15. “It’s a fighting pose. You’re a poser.” — Yelena
16. “That sounds like a shit load of work.” — Yelena
17. “Okay, but it has a lot of pockets! It’s so cool, right?” — Yelena
18. “This would be a cool way to die.” — Yelena
19. “This is a much less cool way to die.” — Yelena
20. “Great, perfect timing. Where’s an avenger when you need one?” — Yelena
21. “You’re the only superhero person I know.” — Yelena
22. “Great plan, I love the part where I almost bled to death.” — Yelena
23. “It’s not smart to attack an Avenger. It’s in the NAME.” — Yelena
24. “I doubt the god from space has to take ibuprofen after a fight.” — Yelena
25. “The best part of my life was fake and none of you told me.” — Yelena
Which of these Black Widow quotes is your favorite?
The film is filled with the right mix of drama, comedy and action that will keep you on the edge of your seats.
The story used the same MCU storytelling formula that fans have enjoyed for almost a decade now.
Similar to Captain America, you’ll get to see how super-spies are trained and selected to be black widows.
In the age of political agenda and gender stereotyping, this film naturally connected to the audience and portrayed a strong feminine character through Black Widow while staying true to the story.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST