Get to know a rising actor with our Chase Stokes quotes.
Who is Chase Stokes?
Chase Stokes is an American actor originally from Annapolis, Maryland.
He has garnered recognition for his role in the Netflix series Outer Banks.
He has appeared on several shows, including:
- Daytime Divas
- Stranger Things
- Tell Me Your Secret
Stokes is enjoying the success for his role as John B in the series Outer Banks.
Learn more with our Chase Stokes quotes.
Where is Chase Stokes from?
Stokes is from Annapolis, MD, but moved around a lot as a young person.
His family moved from Maryland to Georgia and then to Florida.
His parents, Jennifer and Jeff Stokes, always encouraged him to follow his passion.
Did Chase Stokes always want to be an actor?
He always felt he would be on television.
As a young man, he wanted to be a professional baseball player.
Chase never thought he would be an actor.
He would eventually get bit by the acting bug and follow his passion to become a professional entertainer.
Is Chase Stokes married?
Stokes was in a relationship with Outer Banks co-star Madelyn Cline.
However, their romantic connection ended.
He recently shared that he is happily involved in a relationship with country singer Kelsea Ballerini.
What is next for Chase Stokes?
Stokes says he has come a long way.
In many interviews, he has been candid about his financial struggles on his road to becoming an actor.
For now, the actor is content to have work and keep working on his craft.
When asked what is next, he shared, “I am just happy to be working and doing what I love.”
He added, “I remember when I had negative thirty-six dollars in my account.”
To learn more, check out our Chase Stokes quotes below.
Short Chase Stokes quotes as John B
Let’s start with these Chase Stokes quotes from his character John B from the hit show Outer Banks.
1. “Once a Pogue, always a Pogue.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
2. “The Outer Banks, paradise on Earth.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
3. “We do whatever we want, whenever we want” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
4. “The downside of Pogue life is we’re ignored and neglected.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
5. “But the upside of Pogue life? We’re ignored and neglected.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
The top Chase Stokes quotes about maintaining a fighter’s spirit
Learn how Chase Stokes maintains his drive and determination in the following quotes.
6. “When I got to Charleston for Outer Banks, I had negative $36 in my bank account.” — Chase Stokes
7. “If I can keep that fighter’s mentality, I hope that that’s something that will help me continue to work.” — Chase Stokes
8. “I’m super, super thankful.” — Chase Stokes
9. “I’m gonna keep telling myself I haven’t [made it].” — Chase Stokes
10. “It is cool to have a show that people really resonate with.” — Chase Stokes
More Chase Stokes as John B quotes
John B is the fun-loving star of the Netflix hit show.
11. “It’s the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
12. “We’re the Pogues.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
13. “Look, love just walked in, okay.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
14. “Until I see a body, I’m not giving up.” — Chase Stokes (as John B
15. “Our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.” — Chase Stokes (as John B)
The best Chase Stokes quotes about life before Outer Banks
Here, Stokes opens up about the challenges he faced before his big break.
16. “L.A. has a reputation of testing your will and mental strength.” — Chase Stokes
17. “So, it was a journey.” — Chase Stokes
18. “I was two months late on rent when I left for Charleston to shoot Outer Banks.” — Chase Stokes
19. “But there was a point where I was on unemployment, there were eviction notices on the door, the power was turned off and on.”— Chase Stokes
20. “I did pretty much every job under the sun to make money.” — Chase Stokes
Famous Chase Stokes quotes about being broke
It seems Stokes had a rough go before his time in Hollywood.
21. “My bank account had just over-drafted, and I couldn’t even afford an Uber from the airport.” — Chase Stokes
22. “I never went back to L.A. after that.” — Chase Stokes
23. “All I had were the clothes I’d brought.” — Chase Stokes
24. “I couldn’t even buy anything until I got my first paycheck.” — Chase Stokes
25. I had to ask someone in production to spot me some cash.” — Chase Stokes
Do you have a favorite character played by Chase Stokes?
Even though he has only made a handful of appearances, Stokes has had some memorable roles.
Do you have a favorite?
Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
These books for men will help you discover who you want to be, what is holding you back, and how to create a path forward.
Rather than doing nothing and getting sucked into a terrible rabbit hole, let’s explore ten ways to reinvent yourself so you – and your life – can become unstuck.
Keeping a motivated mind requires food for thought, and these motivational one-liners are the perfect snack.
We all dream big, but big dreams take initiative to make happen.
Check out these related quote articles:
If you enjoyed the solo season, you’ll recognize these “I Am Not Okay With This” quotes.
Check out the Master of None quotes and be inspired to follow your dreams and laugh a little while doing so.
Here are some of the most memorable squid game quotes that will haunt you.
Fans of mini television series will enjoy these Inventing Anna quotes from the Netflix miniseries.