Are you a fan of the Netflix series Stranger Things?
We have curated Stranger Things quotes illustrating the highs and lows of the past three seasons.
What’s your favorite character from Stranger Things?
Released in 2016, Stranger Things is an uber-popular Netflix sci-fi television series.
The show centers around the lives of a group of friends, including one with psychokinetic powers.
Their journey throughout the series centers around understanding the strange things happening in their small town of Hawkins, Indiana.
The series has won many awards since its initial release, both from fan-voted awards and committee-run awards.
Want to reminisce about the strange things that Eleven, Mike, Hopper, and company say?
Take a look at the Stranger Things quotes below.
Don’t forget to also read those.
Relatable Stranger Things quotes
1. “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.” – Jim Hopper (David Harbour)
2. “You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.” – Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton)
3. “This is not yours to fix alone. You act like you’re all alone out there in the world, but you’re not. You’re not alone.” – Joyce Byers (Winona Ryder)
4. “There’s more to life than stupid boys, you know.” – Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink)
5. “Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak.” – Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton)
6. “We’re not even in the game; we’re on the bench.” – Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard)
7. “People don’t spend their lives trying to look at what’s behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, and definition.” – Murray Bauman (Brett Gelman)
8. “Make mistakes, learn from them and when life hurts you, because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you’re out of that cave.” – Jim Hopper (David Harbour)
9. “I don’t like most people. He’s in the vast majority.” – Jonathan Byers (Charlie Heaton)
10. “There’s nothing simple about it. Nothing simple about anything you’ve told me.” – Murray Bauman (Brett Gelman)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of 13 Reasons Why quotes from the hit Netflix show.
Funny Stranger Things quotes
11. “If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country.” – Mike Wheeler (Finn Wolfhard)
12. “You can’t spell America without Erica.” – Erica Sinclair (Priah Ferguson)
13. “Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.” – Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo)
14. “I’m stealthy, like a ninja.” – Steve Harrington (Joe Keery)
15. “Son of a b*tch. You’re really no help at all, you know that?” – Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo)
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Black Mirror quotes from the long-running series.
16. “You’re gonna slay em dead.” – Steve Harrington (Joe Keery)
17. “It’s called code shut-your-mouth.” – Erica Sinclair (Priah Ferguson)
18. “Okay, it’s official. I’m never having kids.” – Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo)
19. “I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter.” – Steve Harrington (Joe Keery)
20. “Yeah? And I want a date with Bo Derek. We all want things.” – Jim Hopper (David Harbour)
21. “You tell anyone that I told you that and your ass is grass.” – Steve Harrington (Joe Keery)
Don’t forget to also check out these interesting The Handmaid’s tale quotes.
Other hilarious Stranger Things quotes
22. “She will not be able to resist these pearls.” – Dustin Henderson (Gaten Matarazzo)
23. “You’re just not nimble enough, but you’ll get there someday.” – Lucas Sinclair (Caleb McLaughlin)
24. “I didn’t realize it was such an honor to go trick-or-treating with you.” – Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink)
25. “How many children are you friends with?” – Robin Buckley (Maya Hawke)
You might also like these inspirational Star Trek quotes to help you go where no man has before.
What makes Stranger Things binge-worthy television?
Audiences may come to Stranger Things for their life-like special effects or jaw-dropping stunts, but they stay for the friendships between the main characters.
The power of friendship fuels the series and gives the characters the power to fight back against the many ghouls and goblins that run through Hawkins.
Today, take the time to reach out to a close friend and remind them of how much they mean to you.
Just a quick text message or phone call can make someone’s day and strengthen your friendship.
Is there a relatable Stranger Things quote that we left off the list?
What other TV shows should we showcase on Everyday Power?
Tell us what you’re thinking in the comments section below!
August 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST