Our latest Christopher Reeve quotes on Everyday Power.
Christopher Reeve led an admirable, inspiring life.
He has achieved things that people thought were impossible and spent much of his life helping others to live a better life.
He is widely admired, and as a result, many people find wisdom in Christopher Reeve quotes.
Christopher Reeve is most famous for playing Superman.
He has acted in multiple movies and has also made appearances in some of the best received episodes of the show Smallville.
Reeve is an exceptional actor.
Christopher Reeve’s life changed forever after a horseback riding accident.
He was riding the horse to prepare for a horseback riding scene in the movie Anna Karenina.
The fall from the horse resulted in a spinal injury that paralyzed him from the neck down.
This was a horrible disaster, but Reeve didn’t succumb to depression.
He was determined to beat his injuries and help spread awareness.
Christopher Reeve’s recovery was extremely taxing.
He had to come to grips with the fact that he may never be able to walk again, deal with terrible pain, and even wondered if he was going to survive.
His breathing tube was dislocated multiple times and nurses had to rush to reattach it before Reeve ran out of oxygen.
Christopher Reeve was frustrated with medical care in the United States.
He knew that stem cells was the only thing that could help him to get better.
As a result, he went to Israel to look at their advanced stem cell research program.
During this time he advocated for stem cell research.
He recognized that stem cells could help thousands of people recover from terrible injuries.
He also advocated for spinal injuries in general.
He raised millions of dollars and spread awareness.
Reeve started producing and directing movies.
He also wrote and published two best-selling books about his life.
Many people value the Christopher Reeve quotes in these books.
After intense physical therapy, Reeve started to recover.
He was able to feel hot and cold.
He could even move a finger, which baffled doctors who thought moving was impossible after extreme paralysis.
Unfortunately, Reeve died from cardiac arrest.
His legacy will live on forever.
He has inspired millions and has helped thousands of people with severe health conditions.
He was an influential activist, author, actor, director, and producer.
Despite his injury, he accomplished many great things.
He was a hard-working, wise man.
Everyone can learn something from Christopher Reeve quotes.
Also check out these Spiderman quotes that will inspire you to live like a superhero.
Christopher Reeve Quotes
1. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. – Christopher Reeve
2. You’ve got to give more than you take. – Christopher Reeve
3. You play the hand you’re dealt. I think the game’s worthwhile. – Christopher Reeve
4. “Your body is not who you are. The mind and spirit transcend the body.” – Christopher Reeve
5. “In the face of adversity, hope often comes in the form of a friend who reaches out to us.” – Christopher Reeve
6. “By reaching out, more comes back than you can possibly imagine.” – Christopher Reeve
7. At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
8. “Gratitude, like love, needs to be active.” – Christopher Reeve
9. “Living in fear is not living at all.” – Christopher Reeve
10. “It’s pretty irrefutable that you can help yourself. I just don’t believe in ultimatums.” – Christopher Reeve
11. “I truly feel that if you understand yourself and set goals without the regulations and limitations others put on you, then nothing is impossible.” – Christopher Reeve
12. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
13. “You should have a dream and absolutely go for it. Don’t let anybody say you can’t do it.” Christopher Reeve
14. “We all have powers within us that we don’t know exist until we’re tested. There are no limitations to what you can do if you have the determination.” Christopher Reeve
15. “What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have — and you don’t have to be a “Superman” to do it.” – Christopher Reeve
16. “The key to success is letting the relationships in your life grow to the highest levels they possibly can . . . not putting yourself first in life and remembering that the more you give away, the more you have.” Christopher Reeve
17. I’m not living the life I thought I would lead, but it does have meaning, purpose. There is love … there is joy… there is laughter. – Christopher Reeve
18. “I want to thank you for giving me my life.” Christopher Reeve
19. “(Life) is like a game of cards. Sometimes you get (lucky), and sometimes you don’t. But I think the game is worthwhile.” Christopher Reeve
More Inspiring Quotes from Christopher Reeve
20. “You can do anything you think you can.” Christopher Reeve
21. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” Christopher Reeve
22. “When John Kennedy promised that by the end of the 1960’s we would put a man on the moon, everybody, including the scientists, shook their heads in dismay. But we did it. We can cure spinal-cord injuries too, if there’s the will. What was possible in outer space is possible in inner space.” Christopher Reeve
23. “Self-pity comes in the beginning. And it does recur. But what you begin to say to yourself, instead of ‘What life do I have?’ is ‘What life can I build?’ And the answer, surprisingly, is, ‘More than you think.’” Christopher Reeve
24. “It is not a question of if, but when.” Christopher Reeve
25. “You’ve got to give more than you take.” Christopher Reeve
Take a second to Like, Comment and Share!
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST