Learn to live life like a superhero with these Spiderman quotes.
Spider-Man is a comic book hero that first showed up back in the 60s. But most people more recently have enjoyed watching as part of the Marvel superheroes group.
Tom Holland is currently playing the role and has shown up in a few of the Avengers movies along with having two specifically dedicated to Spider-Man’s story.
Spider-Man was created when Peter Parker, a high school boy, was bitten by a spider during a field trip.
He ended up getting superpowers that he uses to help save those in need and the world. Be inspired by these Spiderman quotes.
Also, check out our collection of Batman quotes from the wise dark knight.
Spider-Man quotes about people and relationships
1. “No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.” – Spiderman
2. “You can’t be a friendly neighborhood spider-man if there is no neighborhood.” – Spiderman
3. “If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.” – Spiderman
4. “Being the fastest isn’t the best if you’re always wrong.” – Spiderman
5. “You can’t think about saving the world. You have to think about saving one person.” – Spiderman
6. “You don’t trust anyone, that’s your problem.” – Spiderman
7. “I know you think we can’t be together, but can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there’ll be risks but I want to face them with you. It’s wrong that we should be only half alive… half of ourselves. I love you. So here I am… standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life?” – Spiderman
8. “A man has to be understanding and put his wife before himself. Can you do that, Peter?” – Spiderman
9. “No matter how buried it gets, or lost you feel, you must promise me, that you will hold on to hope and keep it alive. We have to be greater than what we suffer. My wish for you is to become hope. People need that.” – Spiderman
Spiderman quotes doing what’s right
10. “Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.” – Spiderman
11. “Sometimes to do what is right we have to give up the things we want the most even our dreams.” – Spiderman
12. “Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don’t, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you.” – Spiderman
13. “The great thing about M.J. is, when you look in her eyes and she’s looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited, and at the same time, terrified. The truth is, you don’t know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It’s as if you’ve reached the unreachable and you weren’t ready for it.” – Spiderman
14. “Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save. The more enemies I will make.” – Spiderman
15. “No one can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Spiderman
16. “Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It’s when the going’s tough when there seems to be no chance – that’s when it counts.” – Spiderman
17. “I have a choice.” – Spiderman
18. “But she can never know. I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility. A life she can never be a part of. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do. And I’m Peter Parker, and I too have a job.” – Spiderman
You might also like these epic Iron Man quotes from the Marvel icon
Spider-Man quotes about knowing who you are
19. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.” – Spiderman
20. “This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man.” – Spiderman
21. “Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment. It’s a defense mechanism.” – Spiderman
22. “He never doubted the man you’d grow into; how you were meant for great things. You won’t disappoint him.” – Spiderman
23. “Strong focus on what I want.” – Spiderman
24. “I will always be Spider-Man.” – Spiderman
25. “Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale, if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied.” – Spiderman
26. “We all have powers of one kind or another.” – Spiderman
27. “I think there is a hero in all of us.” – Spiderman
28. “Kind of makes you mad not to know who you are? Your soul disappears, nothing is bad as uncertainty. Listen, maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls? That’s why you keep falling. You’ll always have a choice, Peter.” “But now I think maybe there’s even more to the powers I got that day, and maybe I can use them to help people more than I ever imagined. Tonight, if I hadn’t been open to those powers, I might never have reached that girl in time.” – Spiderman
29. “Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.” – Spiderman
30. “This is my chance to prove myself.” – Spiderman
More Spiderman quotes
31. “Secrets have a cost, they are not for free.” – Spiderman
32. “We all have secrets: the ones we keep and the ones that are kept from us.” – Spiderman
33. “Spider-Man, this is why only fools are heroes – because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Let die the woman you love… or suffer the little children? Make your choice, Spider-Man, and see how a hero is rewarded.” – Spiderman
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of hero quotes that inspire everyone to make a difference.
34. “If the cost of silence is the soul of the country, If the cost of tacit support is that we lose the very things that make this nation the greatest in human history, then the price is too high.” – Spiderman
35. “What we believe we know may not be the truth.” – Spiderman
36. “Not everyone has a happy ending.” – Spiderman
37. “Work out, plenty of rest, you know, eat your green vegetables.” – Spiderman
38. “With great power comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman
39. “Never wound what you can’t kill.” – Spiderman
40. “Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams…” – Spiderman
Which of these Spiderman quotes will apply to your own life
Let’s go out on a limb and say that you probably aren’t ever going to be bitten by a spider that turns you into a superhero. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn how to live a better life from Spider-Man’s example.
He’s different from the other superheroes. He has qualities that make him easier to relate to as a normal person.
Spider-Man isn’t out for the fame of being a superhero, he’s out to make a difference and his character is a great example for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for life inspiration, or just need something to do, check out the Spider-Man movies for life motivation and entertainment.
Did you enjoy these Spiderman quotes and lines? Which of the quotes resonated with you best? Let us know in the comment section below.
February 5, 2020 7:00 AM EST