These Madara quotes will have you ponder life’s duality and the meaning of peace.
Let us know your favorite quote in the comment section below.
The best characters are complex, hard to understand, and follow good and evil motives.
The villain, Madara Uchiha, from Naruto is one such character.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Madara quotes?
These quotes offer an interesting commentary on the following:
- Duality of life
We can apply many of these quotes to our lives.
Even though he is a villain, and some of these Madara quotes are bleak, they offer a different perspective.
This perspective might help you see the villains in your life differently.
It might also help you spot the villains who masquerade as friends or the villain inside of you.
Who is Madara?
In the Naruto lore, Madara was one of the legendary founders of Konohagakure, a village of peace.
Madara founded Konohagakure with his childhood friend and clan rival, Hashirama Senju.
However, when the two couldn’t agree on how to keep the peace, they fought for leadership, and Madara was killed.
Fortunately for him, Madara could rewrite his death, and he returned, hiding until he could enact his revenge.
The character was created by Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of the Naruto series.
He was voiced by Naoya Uchida in the Japanese anime, while Neil Kaplan voiced him in the English version.
Madara’s background was well-received, with some critics placing him in top all-time anime villains lists.
Various merchandise has been released in Madara’s likeness, which further highlights this character’s popularity.
Don’t forget to check out these Naruto quotes about life, success, and relationships.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Best Madara quotes about balance
1. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on christopher reeve quotes.
2. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on talladega nights quotes.
3. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on domestic violence quotes.
4. “Balance is what keeps the world going.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on maya angelou quotes.
5. “Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on lil peep quotes.
Madara Uchiha quotes about life
6. “Life is a happening puzzle in our early days, but as we grow more and more old, we start to realize the meaning of life and the pattern with which it goes on. It actually is nothing but creation, followed by preservation and then destruction.” — Madara Uchiha
7. “Humans are nothing but divided amongst the two sides of a coin. They would wanna fight for peace, but by physical war, and only that victory would bring them the final peace.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on jrr tolkein quotes.
8. “Hope isn’t something where keep on hanging onto something, but where we let things go and leave it up to the fate, and keep an optimistic approach towards life.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on shrek quotes.
9. “The world is nothing but a game of balance. There’s always going to be bad in order to balance out the good.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on itachi quotes.
10. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on animal farm quotes.
11. “Love is an essential element, but not everyone gets it. It’s okay not to have love, but to survive in this world, you need to make yourself capable and achieve success.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on vine quotes.
12. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on anchorman quotes.
13. “This world is filled with hatred, agony, and sufferings. All of these are the result of dishonesty and lies.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on beetlejuice quotes.
14. “World, when we enter into it, seems all new and exciting. But as we grow more and more and reach our final phase of living, all we realize is that life is all about nothingness and will end someday.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on American Psycho quotes.
15. “Life will always throw new challenges at you just when you will feel like you’ve succeeded but you’ve gotta hold in there, tight, and get through with it.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on villain quotes.
16. “Things never go according to our comfort but run according to their schedule.” — Madara Uchiha
You will also enjoy our article on One Piece quotes.
17. “An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose.” — Madara Uchiha
18. “We need guidance to help us find a purpose in life. Without this, life will be just a journey without any real destination.” — Madara Uchiha
19. “We are born to this world as merely children without a clear path or the intellect to know right from wrong.” — Madara Uchiha
20. “You are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy, energy that once was a single, ultimate form.” — Madara Uchiha
21. “Our life is short and temporary. We do not have much time in this world. But it is how we utilize and spend the time that is given to us that really matters.” — Madara Uchiha
Madara quotes about strength and power
If you enjoy this article, you might also like these sad anime quotes about loneliness, death, and heartbreak.
22. “Be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear.” — Madara Uchiha
23. “Only those with the strength to stand against anything that comes their way, without flinching, can survive even the cruelest of ordeals.” — Madara Uchiha
24. “Only with strength and unyielding power can one stand up to even the mightiest of foes.” — Madara Uchiha
25. “No matter how powerful your opponent is, if you foresee their moves, you’ll be able to defeat them.” — Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchicha Quotes To Keep You Going
26. “Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.” ― Madara Uchiha
27. “Faith has an abstract concept.” ― Madara Uchiha
28. “The road to be the champions is the road of freedom.” ― Madara Uchiha
29. “You have the best gift you can have, life.” ― Madara Uchiha
30. “It’s not possible to see what a person really thinks and feels deep inside.” ― Madara Uchiha
31. “You know you’re alive if you feel pain.” ― Madara Uchiha
32. “Always analyze the situation before taking action for or against it. If your gut feeling tells you that you cannot handle it that well, then you should step down and let others do it or help you in it.” ― Madara Uchiha
33. “All you had to do was fall once, all that would become a deep hatred for the world.” ― Madara Uchiha
34. “I taught you that in order to control people, you need to use the darkness in their hearts.” ― Madara Uchiha
35. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” ― Madara Uchiha
Did you enjoy these Madara quotes?
Madara Uchiha is unquestioningly one of the most unforgettable anime villains of all time.
But what makes him such a memorable character?
Though Madara is a villain, he is not a bad person.
His main intentions were to protect his family and create peace.
His road to villainhood was a tragic chain of events brought on by fate.
It is this complex mixture of good and evil that make Madara and his backstory so compelling to follow.
These Madara quotes are from a character who led a tragic life.
Though many of these quotes are dark, they offer an interesting commentary on humanity and our relationship to power, war, and love.
Did you enjoy these Madara quotes and lines?
Which quote was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments below.
January 27, 2023 5:00 AM EST