It is certainly no coincidence that you were looking for coincidence quotes and found these!
We have them for you.
A coincidence is a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without an apparent causal connection.
Tell us your favorite coincidence quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these coincidence quotes?
From a statistical point of view, these events seem random or not related in a meaningful way.
However, improbable events are more commonplace than we think.
After all, there are almost 8 billion of us on planet earth.
Fun coincidences happen all the time, like:
- sharing a birthday
- having the same favorite food
- liking some obscure band
Still, when you consider all the people you know and places you will go, coupled with all the people they know and places they have been, it’s a good chance that you will cross paths and experiences with another.
Other magical or cosmic moments allow us to experience the power of being uniquely connected to others.
It is not a coincidence quotes
1. “But really, there are no coincidences.” — Elise Broach
2. “No one we meet is ever a coincidence.” — Mimi Novic
3. “I do not believe in meaningless coincidences.” — Deepak Chopra
4. “There are no coincidences. And everything means something.” — Cate Tiernan
5. “There are no coincidences. Just miracles by the boatload.” — Clare Vanderpool
6. “Coincidences are just other people’s choices, plans you don’t know about.” — Elise Broach
7. “It is not a coincidence; we are actively involved in physically shaping the world that we experience.” — Bruce H. Lipton
8. “There are no coincidences in the universe, only convergences of Will, Intent, and Experience.” — Neale Donald Walsch
9. “There are no coincidences. Just opportunities you’re too dumb to see, doors you’ve been too blind to step through.” — Sara Gran
10. “In the magical universe, there are no coincidences, and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.” — William S. Burroughs
What are coincidences quotes
11. “Coincidence is logical.” — Johan Cruyff
12. “Coincidence is the science of the true believer.” — Chet Raymo
13. “Coincidences mean you’re on the right path.” — Simon Van Booy
14. “Coincidences link us to the unknown and weave us into it.” — Doug Dillon
15. “A coincidence is a trend we have decided not to take seriously.” — Philip Slater
16. “Coincidence is important, the convergence of different ideas.” — Dries van Noten
17. “Coincidences are glimpses into the creative mind of the universe.” — Deepak Chopra
18. “Coincidence is the word we use when we can’t see the levers and pulleys.” — Emma Bull
19. “The word ‘coincidence’ does not describe luck or mistakes. It describes that which fits together perfectly.” — Wayne Dyer
20. “I believe every coincidence is a message, a clue about a particular facet of our lives that requires our attention.” — Deepak Chopra
Wise coincidence quotes to keep in mind
21. “Every single moment is a coincidence.” — Douglas Coupland
22. “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.” — Albert Einstein
23. “I always interpret coincidences as little clues to our destiny.” — Ann Brashares
24. “The sweet accident of coincidence is the best foundation on which to build.” — Gregory Maguire
25. “Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.” — Emery Allen
26. “In a world that operates largely at random, coincidences are to be expected, but any one of them must always be mistrusted.” — Rex Stout
27. “The things that come to us easily, our propensities, are carried on a deep subconscious level into our next life. There are no coincidences.” — Raquel Cepeda
28. “When a coincidence seems amazing, that’s because the human mind isn’t wired to naturally comprehend probability and statistics.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
29. “When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.” — Deepak Chopra
30. “The human mind delights in finding pattern—so much so that we often mistake coincidence or forced analogy for profound meaning.” — Stephen Jay Gould
Coincidence quotes to consider
31. “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.” — Ian Fleming
32. “It’s hard to believe in coincidence, but it’s even harder to believe in anything else.” — John Green
33. “There is no coincidence that stability brings success, and success brings stability.” — Robert Green
34. “Any coincidence is worth noticing. You can throw it away later if it is only a coincidence.” — Agatha Christie
35. “I have always believed that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I have always believed in destiny.” — Adnan Sami
36. “It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.” — Henry A. Wallace
37. “But I don’t believe coincidences are chance events. I think they’re the times we happen to see the mysterious pattern connecting everything.” — Julie Gittus
38. “If we think one event is the response to the other, we call it a reaction. If we feel that the two incidents are not related, we call it a mere coincidence.” — Liezi
39. “Coincidence may be described as the chance encounter of two unrelated causal chains which-miraculously, it seems—merge into a significant event.” — Arthur Koestler
40. “When you look at America and its diversity, it’s not a coincidence it’s the best country on earth. Subtract that diversity, and it wouldn’t be the greatest nation.” — Byron Allen
Coincidence quotes about love, happiness, and other things
41. “Happiness is always a coincidence.” — Jose Bergamin
42. “We are continually shaped by the forces of coincidence.” — Paul Auster
43. “Just think of all the billions of coincidences that don’t happen.” — Dick Cavett
44. “This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and became miracles.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
45. “Coincidence is the language of the stars. For something to happen, so many forces have to be put into action.” — Paulo Coelho
46. “Life has been some combination of fairy-tale coincidence and joie de vivre and shocks of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning.” — Sylvia Plath
47. “Ask yourself, ‘Why am I seeing and feeling this? How am I growing? What am I learning?’ Remember: Every coincidence is potentially meaningful.” — Ansel Adams
48. “When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.” — Deepak Chopra
49. “In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance – when you least expect it – sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.” — Nicholas Sparks
50. “When we live each moment aware that our loved ones are still very much with us, we begin to believe there are no such things as coincidences but synchrodestiny instead.” — Angie Corbett-Kuiper
What are your thoughts about coincidences?
Novelist Douglas Coupland said, “Every single moment is a coincidence.”
Philosopher and doctor Deepak Chopra said, “When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.”
We are often taught that seeing is believing, but Chopra suggests that believing is seeing.
To connect to that unified field, we must first believe we can make connections.
Coincidence is one form in which deeper relationships and connections can manifest.
Many forms of coincidence occur daily.
Some are more common than others.
Some popular coincidences include: finding a link with someone you meet, a simultaneous occurrence of events, repetition of very similar events, meeting someone you know in an unlikely place, a matching date, a matching name, finding a link with an object, a matching number, parallel stories with multiple matches, an object reappearing, or matching music.
Trust your intuition and follow the coincidences.
If you’re fascinated by coincidences, you should also check out these synchronicity quotes!