Everyone loves a good cookie, and you will love these cookie quotes!
Cookies are the word for the small, flat, sweet baked dessert in American English.
In British English, cookies are biscuits, which refer to the same thing.
Cookies are one of the most popular desserts because they have unlimited variations.
They are a small, quick snack, relatively cheap, and easy to make.
Cookies usually contain:
The choice of other ingredients or toppings is unlimited.
While you can bake chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, or other ingredients into the cookie, you can also top the cookie with frosting, sprinkles, or any item you choose.
Enjoy reading these cookie quotes that will excite you for your next cookie!
Best Cookie Quotes for Fans of the Sweets
Check out some of our favorite cookie quotes.
1. “Cookies are made of butter and love.” — Norwegian proverb
2. “Do I have chocolate chip cookies? Yes, I do.” — Jocko Willink
3. “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” — Barbara Johnson
4. “It’s much harder to be sad while eating a cookie.” — Jane Lee Logan
5. “If there are chocolate chip cookies, I will devour them.” — Hasan Minhaj
6. “I absolutely love making chocolate chip cookies. I mean, it’s fun.” — Debbi Fields
7. “Most chocolate chip cookies don’t contain enough chocolate chips.” — Judith Olney
8. “Every cookie is a sugar cookie. A cookie without sugar is a cracker.” — Gary Gulman
9. “I love chocolate chip cookies – really anything with chocolate will do!” — Laura Wilkinson
10. “Every time I baked cookies for people as a kid, it made me so happy.” — Christina Tosi
Cookie Quotes about Mothers and Grandmothers
As you’ll see in these cookie quotes, grandmothers and cookies go hand-in-hand.
11. “My grandmother, Erminia ‘Minnie’ Morocco, treated cookies like a form of currency.” — Chris Morocco
12. “I’m a mom, a full-time mom when I’m not taping. I do the carpool thing and bake the cookies, and do the homework.” — Vanna White
13. “My sister, mom, and I always make holiday treats like Christmas cutout cookies and red and green chocolate chip cookies.” — Devon Windsor
14. “I really miss being away from home, being in my own bed, seeing my animals and siblings, having my mom’s cookies.” — Michelle Branch
15. “There’s nothing more reassuring to kids than a plate of their favorite chocolate chip, oatmeal, or peanut butter cookies.” — Lauren Chattman
16. “Opening the door upon arriving home from school to the heavenly aroma of freshly baked cookies leaves an indelible print in one’s mind.” — Jean Pare
17. “Grandmothers can always be counted on to produce sweets, cookies, and candies that seem to taste nicer from her than from anyone else.” — Elizabeth Faye
18. “My grannies would both bake things like shortbreads and cookies. I think whenever I smell those kinds of things, it really takes me back to my childhood.” — Curtis Stone
19. “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” — Barbara Jordan
20. “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents offer in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, life lessons. And most importantly, the cookies.” — Rudy Giuliani
Love of Baking and Cookie Quotes
If you love to bake cookies, you’ll relate to these quotes.
21. “Funny how one good cookie could calm the mind and even elevate a troubled soul.” — Dean Koontz
22. “Baking is how you start kids at cooking in the kitchen. It’s fun whether it’s baking bread or cookies.” — Sandra Lee
23. “I like cookies, any cookie you put in front of me – animal cookies, sugar cookies, anything crunchy.” — Maria Shriver
24. “I have a constant sweet tooth, so I like anything from the bakery, like cupcakes, cookies.” — Carmen Electra
25. “Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal.” — Sandra Lee
26. “People buy the cookie-dough roll and slice it, and then they lay it on a cookie sheet. That’s not making chocolate chip cookies.” — Amy Sedaris
27. “Whenever I have even a spare second, I’m in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies. I make a mean batch of chocolate chippers.” — Karlie Kloss
28. “I love cookies baking. During the winter, they have these candles that smell like cookies, and I always buy like a hundred of them.” — Jared Padalecki
29. “I do not know how I developed the interest for baking. If I am not shooting, I head back home and start baking my favourite cakes and cookies.” — Radhika Pandit
30. “I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire. There’s no difference in how seriously you take the job, how seriously you approach your whole life.” — Martha Stewart
You’ll also enjoy these Fortune Cookie Quotes.
Holidays, Memories, and Cookie Quotes
We often link special cookies to the holidays and our memories, as seen in these quotes.
31. “A plate of cookies is a great way to end dinner and really nice to share at the holidays.” — Bobby Flay
32. “Christmas cookies can’t help but be retro – they are memory first, sugar-flour-egg-red hot-gumdrop-sparkle reality second.” — Dana Goodyear
33. “Christmas for me is all about spending time with my family. I cherish any chance we have to spend all day together making gingerbread houses, baking cookies, or sitting around and watching movies.” — Blake Lively
34. “My favorite part was when my grandfather and I would make a special trip to Firpo’s Bakery for red and green Christmas cookies and fruitcake studded with the sweetest cherries I’ve ever tasted.” — Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
More Cookie Quotes to Make You Hungry
Grab a cookie and keep enjoying these quotes.
35. “Selling cookies is usually a girl’s first exposure to the world of business.” — Frances Hesselbein
36. “I price cookies so that you cannot make them at home for any less. And I still give cookies away.” — Debbi Fields
37. “Cookies are happy because that is their job. Making those you know and don’t know happy.” — Brent M. Jones
38. “I have to stop eating so much grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookies and start really working on everything!” — Melanie Martinez
39. “When I was about to graduate, I asked myself, ‘What could you do every day and never get sick of?’ My answer was really simple: Make cookies.” — Christina Tosi
40. “No matter how bad your day is when you start talking about cookies or cakes or pies, or you bring someone cookies, there’s just not bad news. The worst news is, ‘Hey, there’s sugar in that.” — Christina Tosi
Funny Cookie Quotes
If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll like these cookie quotes.
41. “I don’t get sent anything strange like underwear. I get sent cookies.” — Jennifer Aniston
42. “If people would only look to the cookie, all our problems would be solved.” — Jerry Seinfeld
43. “Life is short. Surround yourself with good people, and only eat good cookies.” — Carol’s Cookies
44. “If you lose count of how many cookies you ate, the calorie intake ceases to exist. True story.” — Frank Iero
45. “If you can’t change the world with chocolate chip cookies, how can you change the world?” — Pat Murphy
46. “Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.” — Woody Paige
47. “Sometimes me think, “What is Friend?” Then me say, “Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.” — The Cookie Monster
48. “If you know cookies are your weakness, don’t even bring them in the house because, like me, you will eat them.” — Rachel Hollis
49. “The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV.” — Kim Kardashian
What Are Some of the Most Popular Cookies?
Everyone has their own opinion on which is their favorite cookie.
However, here are a few classics that stand out.
If you guessed chocolate chip cookies are the most popular cookie, you would be right.
Yet, there are many other popular types, including peanut butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, no-bake cookies, and many more!
Please share these cookie quotes with your family and friends!
Post your favorite type of cookie in the comment section below.