These Rachel Hollis quotes about success will inspire you to set your own goals.
Rachel Hollis is an author and motivational speaker best known for her self-help books Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing. These Rachel Hollis quotes about success will encourage you to chase your dreams and reach your goals.
What are your favorite Rachel Hollis books?
If you believe in yourself, anything is possible. Read this collection of Rachel Hollis quotes to remind yourself that you are a capable and resilient person.
This author has positively impacted the lives of people all around the world with her words of wisdom and inspirational quotes.
If you want to be successful, it may be time to get serious about setting goals for yourself. It’s often easier to stay motivated when you form a plan of action with clear objectives.
Read these Rachel Hollis quotes about goals for inspiration and encouragement.
Rachel Hollis quotes about qoals and success
1. “Girl, get ahold of your life. Stop medicating, stop hiding out, stop being afraid, stop giving away pieces of yourself, stop saying you can’t do it. Stop the negative self-talk, stop abusing your body, stop putting it off for tomorrow or Monday or next year. Stop crying about what happened and take control of what happens next. Get up, right now. Rise up from where you’ve been, scrub away the tears and the pain of yesterday, and start again . . . Girl, wash your face!” – Rachel Hollis
2. “You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.” – Rachel Hollis
3. “Falling down doesn’t matter, even if you do it a hundred times. All that matters is that you get up again.” – Rachel Hollis
4. “Comparison is the death of joy, and the only person you need to be better than is the one you were yesterday.” – Rachel Hollis
5. “Our words have power, but our actions shape our lives.” – Rachel Hollis
6. “When you really want something, you will find a way. When you don’t really want something, you’ll find an excuse.” – Rachel Hollis
7. “Your dream is worth fighting for, and while you’re not in control of what life throws at you, you are in control of the fight.” – Rachel Hollis
8. “Friends, it’s not about the goal or the dream you have. It’s about who you become on your way to that goal.” – Rachel Hollis
9. “People treat you with as much, or as little respect as you allow them to.” – Rachel Hollis
10. “Maybe the hardest part of life is just having the courage to try.” – Rachel Hollis
Rachel Hollis quotes that will encourage you to be the best version of yourself
11. “You must choose to be happy, grateful, and fulfilled. If you make that choice every single day, regardless of where you are or what’s happening, you will be happy.” – Rachel Hollis
12. “Life is not supposed to overwhelm you at all times. Life isn’t meant to be merely survived—it’s meant to be lived.” – Rachel Hollis
13. “By embracing your calling and refusing to hide your glow, you wouldn’t just make your world brighter, you’d light the way for the women who come behind you.” – Rachel Hollis
14. “I know that blowing off a workout, a date, an afternoon to organize your closet, or some previous commitment to yourself doesn’t seem like a big deal—but it is. It’s a really big deal.” – Rachel Hollis
15. “The second you get set in your ways is the second a newer, fresher, more innovative company is going to come in and take your market share.” – Rachel Hollis
16. “You are allowed to want more for yourself for no other reason than because it makes your heart happy. You don’t need anyone’s permission, and you certainly shouldn’t have to rely on anyone’s support as the catalyst to get you there.” – Rachel Hollis
17. “Our society makes plenty of room for complacency or laziness; we’re rarely surrounded by accountability. We’re also rarely surrounded by sugar-free vanilla lattes, but when I really want one, I somehow find a way to get one.” – Rachel Hollis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laziness quotes that will motivate you to get started.
18. “Being a boss takes guts and tenacity. Being a boss takes hustle and strength. Getting to the level of boss takes hard work – often times, harder than our male counterpoint because in many industries, we’re fighting our way into a boys’ club.” – Rachel Hollis
19. “What I want to say is that we all judge each other, but even though we all do it, that’s not an excuse. Judging is still one of the most hurtful, spiteful impulses we own, and our judgments keep us from building a stronger tribe…or having a tribe in the first place. Our judgment prohibits us from beautiful, life-affirming friendships. Our judgment keeps us from connecting in deeper, richer ways because we’re too stuck on the surface-level assumptions we’ve made. Our judging has to stop.” – Rachel Hollis
20. “Your life is supposed to be a journey from one unique place to another; it’s not supposed to be a merry-go-round that brings you back to the same spot over and over again.” – Rachel Hollis
Rachel Hollis quotes to inspire you to chase your dreams
21. “God has perfect timing, and it’s highly possible that by not being where you thought you should be, you will end up exactly where you’re meant to go.” – Rachel Hollis
22. “You need to be healthy. You don’t need to be thin. You don’t need to be a certain size or shape or look good in a bikini. You need to be able to run without feeling like you’re going to puke. You need to be able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. You need to drink half your body weight in ounces of water every single day. You need to stretch and get good sleep and stop medicating every ache and pain. You need to stop filling your body with garbage like Diet Coke and fast food and lattes that are a million and a half calories. You need to take in fuel for your body that hasn’t been processed and fuel for your mind that is positive and encouraging. You need to get up off the sofa or out of the bed and move around. Get out of the fog that you have been living in and see your life for what it is.” – Rachel Hollis
23. “You were not made to be small. You are not a little girl. You are a grown woman, and it’s time you grew up.” – Rachel Hollis
24. “Who you are is defined by the next decision you make, not the last one.” – Rachel Hollis
25. “Every successful business professional I know is constantly learning, reading, growing in their field.” – Rachel Hollis
26. “I am successful because I refused to take no for an answer. I am successful because I have never once believed my dreams were someone else’s to manage. That’s the incredible part about your dreams: nobody gets to tell you how big they can be. When it comes to your dreams, no is not an answer. The word no is not a reason to stop. Instead, think of it as a detour or a yield sign. No means merge with caution. No reminds you to slow down—to re-evaluate where you are and to judge how the new position you’re in can better prepare you for your destination. In other words, if you can’t get through the front door, try the side window. If the window is locked, maybe you slide down the chimney. No doesn’t mean that you stop; it simply means that you change course in order to make it to your destination.” – Rachel Hollis
27. “Your integrity is the only thing they can’t take away from you.” – Rachel Hollis
28. “Be honest with yourself about what you’re blowing off. A little cancellation here or a bow-out there can add up… but only if you refuse to acknowledge your actions.” – Rachel Hollis
29. “It happens when you stop asking permission to be yourself.” – Rachel Hollis
30. “Nothing that lasts is accomplished quickly. Nobody’s entire legacy is based on a single moment, but rather the collection of one’s experiences. If you’re lucky, your legacy will be a lifetime in the making.” – Rachel Hollis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of legacy quotes that will inspire you to start making your mark on the world today.
Rachel Hollis quotes to help you reach your goals
31. “Embracing the idea that you can want things for yourself even if nobody else understands the whys behind them is the most freeing and powerful feeling in the world.” – Rachel Hollis
32. “Gratitude practice is really, really important to me. I think it’s an incredible way to start your day.” – Rachel Hollis
33. “Being a boss has been one of the greatest privileges and challenges of my life.” – Rachel Hollis
34. “For me, using a notebook every day keeps me on track! Some people use planners; those are great, too.” – Rachel Hollis
35. “I recognized a great truth: if I wanted a better life than the one I’d been born into, it was up to me to create it.” – Rachel Hollis
36. “I used to read those bits about finding your other half, and I totally bought into it. But that’s not the way it works. Two half people don’t make a whole. You’ve got to be completely whole on your own before you can be one half of anything.” – Rachel Hollis
37. “Nobody gets to tell you how big your dreams can be.” – Rachel Hollis
38. “It’s usually our opposites who complement us best because they’re the only ones who can balance us out.” – Rachel Hollis
39. “No doesn’t mean that you stop; it simply means that you change course in order to make it to your destination.” – Rachel Hollis
40. “Don’t tell me you don’t have it in you to want something more for your life. Don’t tell me you have to give up because it’s difficult. This is life or death too. This is the difference between living a life you always dreamed of or sitting alongside the death of the person you were meant to become.” – Rachel Hollis
Other Rachel Hollis quotes to inspire you
41. “You become who you surround yourself with. You become what you consume. If you find yourself in a slump or feel as though you’re living in a negative space, take a good hard look at who and what you see every day.” – Rachel Hollis
42. “When it comes to your dreams, no is not an answer.” – Rachel Hollis
43. “A lifetime of believing that your value—or lack thereof—is determined by your body or your face or your whatever means that you’ve got a lifetime of negative talk in your head playing on repeat. You need to replace that voice with something positive. You need to replace that voice with the opposite truth—the thing you most need to believe. So come up with a mantra and say it to yourself a thousand times a day until it becomes real.” – Rachel Hollis
44. “You cannot keep living in the excuses of something that happened fifteen or twenty years ago. Because, seriously, how is that working for you?” – Rachel Hollis
45. “Work just as hard for fun moments, vacation moments, and pee-your-pants-laughing moments as you do for all the other things. I encourage you to take a walk, call a friend, have a glass of wine, enjoy a bubble bath, or take a long lunch. All of that work will be there when you get back, and a little time away can recharge your batteries and give you the energy to battle that ever-growing to-do list.” – Rachel Hollis
46. “Sometimes choosing to walk away, even if it means breaking your own heart, can be the greatest act of self-love you have access to.” – Rachel Hollis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of walk away quotes to help you find the motivation and courage you need to change your life.
47. “You can survive losing a piece of your heart without losing the core of who you are.” – Rachel Hollis
48. “Friends, your struggles don’t mean that you’re weak; they mean you’re human. Your inexperience doesn’t mean you won’t succeed; it means you haven’t yet.” – Rachel Hollis
49. “A goal is a dream with it’s work boots on.” – Rachel Hollis
50. “Because it’s impossible to go somewhere new, to become something new, without first acknowledging where you are.” – Rachel Hollis
What are your favorite motivational Rachel Hollis quotes about goals?
The secret to success is setting goals, forming a plan, and working hard. These Rachel Hollis quotes will encourage you to be the best version of yourself possible.
If you’re an ambitious person, you’ll definitely want to pay attention to this advice and read these inspirational Rachel Hollis quotes about success.
Successful people have a particular mindset when it comes to goals, planning, and execution. If you want to achieve success, you will have to adopt this perspective. Read these Rachel Hollis quotes to better understand the lifestyle of a highly motivated person.
These words of wisdom from a self-help author could improve your life in surprising ways. For more goal-setting tips and tricks, check out Girl, Wash Your Face and Girl, Stop Apologizing. These sources have tons of inspirational quotes and motivational quotes from Rachel Hollis.
What are your favorite inspirational Rachel Hollis quotes about success? Let us know in the comment section below.
December 21, 2020 7:00 AM EST