You don’t need a background in mineralogy to get captivated by these crystal quotes!
Crystals are structures that form from chemical arrangements.
Crystals are defined by their repeating geometric patterns, which are formed by the arrangement of atoms in a highly organized manner.
The scientific study of crystals and crystal formation is known as crystallography.
The word crystal is derived from the Ancient Greek word krustallos.
It means both “ice” and “rock crystal,” and the word kruos, which means “icy cold, frost.”
Tell us your favorite crystal quote in the comments section below!
Why you should read quotes about crystals
Many cultures have considered crystals mystical or magical throughout history because of their beauty, rarity, and mysterious properties.
There are also many ancient spiritual beliefs and New Age beliefs surrounding the power of crystals.
Reading about crystals will help you better understand why these natural and mysterious formations are considered special.
Crystals come in various shapes, sizes, and colors, and their repeating patterns and symmetry can captivate the human eye.
Some examples of common crystals you may have seen before include:
These are just a few examples of common crystals.
There are many types of crystals, including all gemstones, some metals, and other minerals.
Each type has its own unique properties and uses.
Many cultures have associated crystals with spiritual beliefs and practices.
For example, in ancient Greece and Rome, crystals were believed to have healing properties and were used in medicine and as talismans to ward off evil.
Some New Age beliefs that attribute spiritual or healing properties to crystals have emerged in recent decades.
The belief that crystals can help balance the body’s energy centers is common.
Crystal quotes for Instagram
1. “I have a crystal for that.” — Unknown
2. “Fueled by crystals and coffee.” — Unknown
3. “Life is always rocky when you’re a gem.” — Unknown
4. “Crystals amplify the consciousness.” — Shirley MacLaine
5. “A crystal is a materialization of consciousness.” — Edgar Cayce
6. “Crystals are the flowers of the mineral kingdom.” — Edward Abbey
7. “I was captured for life by chemistry and by crystals.” — Dorothy Hodgkin
8. “Of course, size matters. No one wants a small crystal collection.” — Unknown
9. “The crystal is a universal symbol of balance, harmony, and unity.” — Masaru Emoto
10. “Crystals are the jewels of the earth, the stars of the mineral kingdom.” — Katrina Raphaell
Best crystal quotes
11. “He was a crystal of morality among our scientists.” — Nikita Khrushchev
12. “What youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew.” — Robert Browning
13. “Crystals are living beings at the beginning of creation.” — Nikola Tesla
14. “You have to experiment with different crystals to find out which ones work best for you.” — Unknown
15. “On my keychain, I have a citrine crystal in a tiny cage. It’s for protection and good vibes.” — Wendi McLendon-Covey
16. “The crystals we are drawn to are more times than not the crystals that we need for healing.” — Unknown
17. “Once you know which chakra a crystal relates to, you can have instant knowledge about its properties.” — Unknown
18. “You don’t have to wander around in silk robes burning sage with crystals tied to your head to find the power within.” ― Jessica Marie Baumgartner
19. “In a crystal, we have the clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is none the less a living being.” — Nikola Tesla
20. “That we find a crystal or a poppy beautiful means that we are less alone, that we are more deeply inserted into existence than the course of a single life would lead us to believe.” — John Berger
Crystal quotes about quartz
21. “She was a diamond in a quarry full of quartz.” — Evelyn Skye
22. “Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier on the planet.” — Judy Hall
23. “At the front of my home, in the garden, is a huge piece of clear quartz.” — Miranda Kerr
24. “Clear quartz is known as the ‘master healer’, and can amplify energy and thought.” — Miranda Kerr
25. “My desk is covered with talismans: pieces of rose quartz, wishing stones from a favorite beach.” — Dani Shapiro
26. “I have amethyst geodes by my meditation – yoga room and large rose quartz throughout my back garden.” — Miranda Kerr
27. “What brings out the fire in the feldspar, the tiger in the agate, the rose in the quartz, is the persistence of desire.” — Jaime L. An LIm
28. “If an evil spirit had to hide from God, it would hide in a diamond. If an angel had to hide from the Devil, it would hide in rose quartz.” — Suzy Kassem
29. “And what has become of it, where is that onetime love? Now it is the grave of a bird, a drop of black quartz, a chunk of wood eroded by the rain.” — Pablo Neruda
30. “Rose quartz is said to be the stone of unconditional love. This crystal opens the heart chakra and is believed to encourage self-love and forgiveness, and to help you let go of anger, resentment, and jealousy.” — Miranda Kerr
Crystal ball quotes
31. “I can’t speak for the future. I have no crystal ball.” — Michael Jordan
32. “No sir, I don’t have a crystal ball, but I do have common sense.” — Gabe Kapler
33. “I can’t look into the crystal ball. All I can do is the here and now.” — Lori Lightfoot
34. “If we all had crystal balls, we’d all know which horse to back, wouldn’t we?” — Roddy Llewellyn
35. “He who looks in the crystal ball ends up eating glass… They’re way, way close.” — Mary Matalin
36. “I don’t really believe in palm readers and crystal balls and tarot cards, but I respond to the need for them.” — Stephan Jenkins
37. “Entrepreneurs, because they need money, they are willing to share their crystal ball with someone like me. That’s the best thing ever.” — Ron Conway
38. “I bought a crystal ball, and I wanted to use it, but I didn’t know how, and I wouldn’t use it until I developed a technique to use it that was truthful.” — Michael Moschen
39. “Nobody has a crystal ball, and part of evolving a business plan is to say, ‘I might have said we’re going left, but I see the opportunity and we’re going right.’” — Ryan Kavanaugh
40. “You can’t look into a crystal ball, but what you can say is if money is put on the table and you get half your signings right, then you are going to be better next time around.” — Graeme Souness
Crystal clear quotes
41. “The crystal clear truth is that life is not always crystal clear.” — Avijeet Das
42. “Things are never crystal clear, but at some point, they reveal themselves to you.” — Casey Affleck
43. “In a state of grace, the soul is like a well of limpid water, from which flow only streams of clearest crystal.” — Saint Teresa of Avila
44. “There’s no doubt that inequality destabilizes societies. I think the social science evidence on that front is crystal clear.” — Jordan Peterson
45. “You just look at the world, and you see things unraveling, and you say, ‘I wonder what we ought to do?’ Things are seldom crystal clear.” — James F. Amos
46. “When the purpose of your life is crystal clear in your mind, you will be able to continue your life journey very strongly even when everything else is very blurry!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
47. “I’m full of fears and I do my best to avoid difficulties and any kind of complications. I like everything around me to be clear as crystal and completely calm.” — Alfred Hitchcock
48. “Multiple, mixed, ambiguous at best – out of it we try to fashion the crystal clear, the singular, the absolute, and that is what is relevant; that is what matters.” — May Sarton
49. “You can’t recreate untouched tundra, mountain meadows, crystal clear streams, and animals that have never encountered toxic waste.” — Frances Beinecke
50. “The bottom line is, when people are crystal clear about the most important priorities of the organization and team they work with and prioritized their work around those top priorities, not only are they many times more productive, they discover they have the time they need to have a whole life.” — Stephen Covey
Crystals are still a mystery
Even with all that science has discovered about crystals, they remain a mystery to us.
For example, crystals have several physical properties that are still not well understood.
One such property is piezoelectricity, which is the ability of some crystals to generate an electric charge when subjected to mechanical stress.
The properties of crystals vary widely among the different types, as well.
Not all crystals share the same properties or have the same abilities.
The mystery that crystals retain is what has led some people to believe that crystals have special powers.
Whether or not you believe crystals have special powers, they are still extremely beautiful, interesting objects that almost anyone can appreciate.
Tell us your favorite crystal quotes in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed reading these quotes about crystals, please click the Share button for others to enjoy them!