These beautiful diamond quotes about sparkling gemstones will fill you with glee.
Diamonds are a luxurious and special gift beloved by people all around the world. These brilliant quotes about diamonds will amuse and delight anyone who reads them. If you love gemstones and jewelry, you’re sure to enjoy these sayings.
What makes diamonds special?
Diamonds are a sign of wealth and opulence that translates across all languages. These gems are important for expressing love, gratitude, and significance. If you plan on proposing marriage to someone, having a diamond is almost essential. Keep these diamond quotes in mind the next time you’re thinking about sparkling jewelry and precious gemstones.
The best sayings about diamonds will make you want to live in the lap of luxury. Use these words to motivate yourself towards a path of success and riches. One day, you could be dripping in jewels.
These quotes about dazzling diamonds come from the minds of legendary celebrities and wealthy spenders. If you love all things that sparkle and shine, you’ll be drawn to these gemstone proverbs. Read and share these quotes about diamonds to celebrate their timeless beauty.
Diamond quotes about sparkling gemstones
1. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” – Marilyn Monroe
2. “Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made. You have to find them. Each one is unique.” – Jaclyn Smith
3. “A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger
4. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man’s best friend. Now you know which sex has more sense.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
5. “A diamond on the finger of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool.” – Joseph Roux
6. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” – Daniel Defoe
7. “I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” – Mae West
8. “It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.” – Dolly Parton
9. “Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.” – Juvenal
10. “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
Diamond quotes that will amuse and delight you
11. “I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.” – Joan Rivers
12. “Big girls need big diamonds.” – Elizabeth Taylor
13. “At the edge of madness you howl diamonds and pearls.” – Aberjhani
14. “My style is not that big. I wear heels, tight pants, and I wear diamonds.” – Donatella Versace
15. “Diamonds never leave you … men do!” – Shirley Bassey
16. “Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.” – Mark Twain
17. “I am fascinated by diamonds. When I put diamonds on my hands shake.” – Debra Messing
18. “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
19. “Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment.” – Peter Singer
20. “I’m a dirt person. I trust the dirt. I don’t trust diamonds and gold.” – Eartha Kitt
Diamond quotes that will fill you with glee
21. “Diamonds are forever – my youth is not.” – Jill St. John
22. “Every diamond has the ability to shine when there is someone to recognize its good facets and inhibit its flaws.” – Wes Fesler
23. “Diamonds – that’ll shut her up … for a minute!” – Ron White
24. “I don’t mind a repetitive chorus; I mind repetitive verse. I mean, it’s the same amount of space. Why would you have only three diamonds if you can have six?” – Lou Reed
25. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
26. “Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.” – Nicky Oppenheimer
27. “There are many sham diamonds in this life which pass for real, and vice versa.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
28. “I think diamonds represent luxury, indulgence, and class. So any time you can incorporate a gift that is synonymous with all those attributes, you know the other person will love it. I would challenge someone to find something that better represents Valentine’s Day more than diamonds!” – Chris Evans
29. “Diamonds are to be found only in the darkness of the earth, and truth in the darkness of the mind.” – Victor Hugo
30. “Next to sound judgment, diamonds and pearls are the rarest things in the world.” – Jean de la Bruyere
Diamond quotes about the finer things in life
31. “Anything I get to wear to the Met Ball is huge. I’m not a fashion girl, so it’s cool to be dolled up and have those diamonds where they send armed guards with you.” – Chrissy Teigen
32. “As the earth dies your spirit will bloom; as the world fades your soul will rise and glisten. Amongst the dehydrated crevices of a desert earth you will stumble upon your diamonds; in between the dry skulls and cracked bones you will find your sapphires.” – C. JoyBell C.
33. “I have never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
34. “I’ve never been against women. That anti-feminist rap is bogus. I think men should be nice to women, buy them diamonds.” – Sam Kinison
35. “The more the diamond is cut the brighter it sparkles; and in what seems hard dealing, there God has no end in view but to perfect His people.” – Thomas Guthrie
36. “Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.” – Thomas Browne
37. “A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.” – Solange Nicole
38. “I celebrate my life, whether it’s being a single mother, wearing diamonds, or holidaying in exotic places.” – Sushmita Sen
39. “Perhaps I should just bury myself and become a diamond after thousands of years of intense pressure” – Lemony Snicket
40. “On every birthday, I ask my wife, ‘What would you like this year?’ and her instant reply is, ‘Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!’ I’m always living in hope that one day she’ll say she just wants me!” – Akshay Kumar
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of funny birthday quotes sure to make you smile.
More diamond quotes to inspire and motivate you
41. “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.” – John Webster
42. “It’s not about how skinny you are or how much money or how many diamonds you have – that’s the fluff that people sometimes look at as being the main thing. It’s about understanding that the things that make you fabulous are all inside of you.” – Kimora Lee Simmons
43. “I carry a little collection of jewelry I love with me, in case I need diamonds.” – Liv Tyler
44. “It’s diamonds in your pockets one week, macaroni and cheese the next.” – Jolene Blalock
45. “I work with gold that holds our past and diamonds that see the future and rubies that long for love. It’s just a way of telling a story.” – Waris Ahluwalia
46. “Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule.” – Minnie Driver
47. “We seem to live in an age where we are quietly appalled by the idea of appetites, whether they be for sex, food or diamonds.” – Jojo Moyes
48. “Wear your diamonds on the inside.” – Megan Dodds
49. “Diamonds are created through the pressures of earth and then have to go through a million dirty roads to get to the cutter who turns it into a beautiful massage. And that’s like human beings. They go through a lot to be who they are in front of you.” – Jeremy Sisto
50. “Growing up, I was a bit of a tomboy; feminine things took a while to find their place in my world. But diamonds made me understand the magic and beauty of jewelry.” – Erika Christensen
Which of these diamond quotes most inspires you to live a life of luxury?
These insightful words and funny quips about diamonds will make you want to buy expensive gemstones. Whether you like wearing diamonds in your rings, watches, or necklaces, everyone enjoys showing off and looking good.
Fine jewelry makes the wearer look stylish and important. Remember these quotes about diamonds the next time you go on a luxury shopping spree.
If you really want to dazzle a room, wearing diamonds is a good start. These quotes about diamonds perfectly illustrate the true power of the gemstones. People are naturally drawn to the beauty and opulence of the gem.
You’ll be inspired to buy your own jewels after you read these lavish sayings. Share these sparkling diamond quotes with your friends and remind them to enjoy the finer things in life.
What are your favorite quotes about diamonds, gems, and jewelry? Let us know in the comment section below.