Deadpool Quotes From The Marvel Character Known For Adult Humor
April 3, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Deadpool is one of those movies that is filled with raunchy and immature humor.
Each risque joke makes your inner 12-year-old boy cackle because as an adult, you don’t miss the punchline.
These Deadpool quotes don’t use innuendo and are just blunt and inappropriately funny.
The 2016 American superhero film is part of the Marvel comics universe.
It is the eighth film in the X-Men film series and stars Ryan Reynolds in the title role.
According to Box Office Mojo, the two Deadpool movies have grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide, with the second film being the highest-grossing R-rated movie of all time.
This demonstrates the financial success of the franchise and its appeal to a broad audience.
The premise of the film is about Wade Wilson, a dishonorably discharged special forces operative, turned mercenary, turned immortal mutant antihero.
Reynolds first appeared as Deadpool in the film X-Men Origins: Wolverine in 2009.
He reprised the role for the 2016 release of his character’s titular movie.
The film achieved both financial and critical success, earning over $782 million against a $58 million budget.
It was the ninth-highest-grossing film of 2016.
Most critics praised Reynolds’ acting, the film’s style, and dedication to following the comics.
In keeping with following the comics, one question that often comes up is whether the character of Deadpool is canonically pansexual.
Keep reading through these Deadpool quotes to learn more about the character and upcoming installments of the action-packed film.
Don’t forget to also check out these Iron Man quotes from the Marvel icon.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Funny and sarcastic Deadpool quotes
A survey by Fandango found that 71% of fans who saw the first Deadpool movie were interested in seeing more R-rated superhero movies.
This suggests that Deadpool’s success in breaking the mold of the traditional PG-13 superhero movie has influenced audience preferences.
1. “You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes!” ― Strip Club DJ
2. “I’m a bad guy who is paid to fuck up worse guys.” ― Deadpool
3. “A fourth wall break inside a fourth wall break, that’s like sixteen walls!” ― Deadpool
4. “So am I supposed to just smile and wave you out the door?” ― Vanessa Carlysle
5. “Now, I’m about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late ’90s.” ― Deadpool
6. “You might be wondering why the red suit. Well, that’s so bad guys don’t see me bleed.” ― Deadpool
7. “If I never see you again, know that I love you.” ― Wade Wilson
8. “I never say this, but don’t swallow.” ― Deadpool
9. “You look like the inside of other people’s assholes.” ― Weasel
10. “What’s a nice place like you doing in a girl like this?” ― Wade Wilson
11. Wade: “What is that?”
Weasel: “That’s the shit emoji. You know the turd with the smiling face and the eyes? I thought it was chocolate yogurt for so long.”
12. Deadpool: “I’ve been traveling to exotic places, Baghdad, Mogadishu, Jacksonville, meeting new and exciting people.”
Weasel: “And killing them, I know, I saw your Instagram.”
13. “I’d say that you sound like an infomercial, but not a good one, like Slap Chop. More Shake Weight-y.” ― Wade Wilson
Best Deadpool quotes between Wade and Vanessa
A study by Nielsen found that Deadpool was the 10th most popular Halloween costume in the United States in 2019.
This indicates that the character has a significant presence in popular culture and is recognizable enough to inspire costumes.
14. Wade Wilson: “Listen, I’ve been thinking.”
Vanessa Carlysle: “Really?”
Wade Wilson: “About why we’re so good together.”
Vanessa Carlysle: “Why is that?”
Wade Wilson: “Well, your crazy matches my crazy, big time.”
15. Wade Wilson: “We’re like two jigsaw pieces, you know, and we have curvy edges.”
Vanessa Carlysle: “But you fit them together and you see the picture on top.”
16. “Well, I want to remember us. I swear to God, I will find you in the next life and I’m going to boom-box Careless Whisper outside your window.” ― Vanessa Carlysle
17. Weasel: “Have you decided what you’re gonna say to her?”
Wade: [to self] “Fuck me!”
Weasel: “Uh, maybe not start with that.”
18. “Ha, you belong here at home. Surrounded by your Voltronand and your Bernadetter, and you and me.” ― Vanessa Carlysle
19. “You’re probably thinking, ‘My boyfriend said this was a superhero movie, but that guy in the red suit just turned that other guy into a fucking kebab!’ Well, I may be super, but I’m no hero.” ― Deadpool
20. “I just realized something. You win. Your life is officially way more fucked up than mine.” ― Vanessa Carlysle
21. Wade: “Think of it like spring cleaning.”
Vanessa: “Only if spring was death.”
You will also enjoy our article on Baymax quotes.
Inappropriately funny Deadpool quotes
According to a study by ShareThis, humor is the most shared type of content on social media, with 47% of all shares containing some form of humor.
This statistic can be used to emphasize that sharing Deadpool quotes, known for their inappropriately funny nature, will likely increase engagement and reach on social media.
22. Wade: “Do you like what you see?”
Weasel: “No. You look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado.”
23. “Your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas. Can I come and visit you between the holidays?” ― Wade Wilson
24. “Looks are everything! Ever heard Dave Beckham speak? It’s like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on a superior acting method?” ― Deadpool
25. “I know, right? You’re probably thinking, ‘Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie?’ I can’t tell you his name, but it rhymes with ‘Polverine.’ And let me tell you, he’s got a nice pair of smooth criminals down under.” ― Deadpool
Which of these Deadpool quotes is your favorite?
Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan confirmed via Twitter, back in December 2013, that Deadpool identifies as pansexual.
Co-creator Fabian Nicieza stated, “Deadpool is whatever sexual inclination his brain tells him he is in THAT moment.”
Five years later in 2018, the sequel Deadpool 2 was released, and like the first film, did not depict or reveal Deadpool as having been involved with a male.
That doesn’t mean it will never happen though, and it doesn’t change the fact that Deadpool is pansexual.
Speaking of the future, Deadpool 3 is making some progress with filming scheduled to start in 2022!
As of now, there is no official release date for the third installment.
The only actor to have confirmed his involvement is Ryan Reynolds, so we will have to wait a little longer to see who else is going to return.
It appears that Deadpool’s girlfriend Vanessa was able to cheat death, so maybe she will be back?
Or maybe it’s the perfect opportunity to pair Deadpool with someone else?
What do you think is going to happen in the third film?
Share your theories in the comment section below.