While we are here on earth, make sure you enjoy the beauty of what God has created.
There are too many things that we should all see to list, but some things that you should see during your life are:
- Other cultures – people are different and wonderful if we take the time to get to know them.
- The oceans – whether you see the oceans from land or take a boat out onto them, these great bodies of water are powerful, mysterious, and beautiful.
- The Grand Canyon – a wonderfully massive canyon with unmatched views of cliffs and the Colorado River.
- Niagara Falls – a group of three massive waterfalls that span the border of New York and Canada.
- Mammoth Caves – a collection of caves that is the longest-known cave system in the world.
Take a look at these God’s Creation quotes to see more opinions on God’s wonderful creations.
Beautiful God’s Creation Quotes
Every single part of God’s creation and design is beautiful in its own way.
1. “Nature is the art of God.” — Dante Alighieri
2. “Storms make the oak grow deeper roots.” — George Herbert
3. “Each of us is a masterpiece of God’s creation!” — Pope Francis
4. “The infinity of God’s creation embraces me.” — Michael Jackson
5. “We are God’s productions, His compositions.” — David Jeremiah
6. “There is nothing wrong with God’s creation.” — Ramana Maharshi
7. “I am God’s creation, designed according to His plan for me!” — Nick Vujicic
8. “Take care of God’s creation. But above all, take care of people in need.” — Pope Francis
9. “I believe that God has a specific plan and reason He created each one of us.” — Lisa Whelchel
10. “You didn’t create yourself, so there is no way you can tell yourself what you were created for!” — Rick Warren
God’s Creation Quotes About Nature
Enjoy these quotes all about nature and creation, giving glory to God.
11. “Our very name for God’s Creation is nature, for that is what Nature is.” — Walter Russell
12. “A giraffe has a black tongue twenty-seven inches long and no vocal cords.” — Robert Fulghum
13. “In a mouse, we admire God’s creation and craft work. The same may be said about flies.” — Martin Luther
14. “Being out there in the ocean, God’s creation, it’s like a gift He has given us to enjoy.” — Bethany Hamilton
15. “In nature, everything is valuable; everything has its place. The rose, the daisy, the lark, the squirrel, each is different but beautiful.” — Diane Dreher
16. “I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour if we will only tune in.” — George Washington Carver
17. “After all, the living book of God’s creation lies open for all to see; it points constantly to the divine calling for which we were placed in nature.” — Eberhard Arnold
18. “The stars make me think of You! The way they sparkle in the night, the way they stretch across the sky, feels like Heaven’s reaching down for me.” — Leanna Crawford
19. “The stars make me think of You! The way they sparkle in the night, the way they stretch across the sky, feels like Heaven’s reaching down for me.” — Leanna Crawford
20. “All of creation, both living and non-living, has intelligence. This is so clear in the Word of God: Jesus talked to the wind, to water, to bread, to fish, and even to a tree!” — Chris Oyakhilome
God’s Creation Quotes From The Bible
The Bible is the ultimate source and account of God’s creation and how it all happened.
21. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” — Genesis 1:1
22. “You rule the raging of the sea; when its waves rise, you still them.” — Psalm 89:9
23. “Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.” — Psalm 148:13
24. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.” — John 1:1-2
25. “Through him all things were made; without him, nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.” — John 1:3-4
26. “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” — Revelation 4:11
27. “Ah, Lord GOD! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” — Jeremiah 32:17
28. “O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.” — Isaiah 37:16
29. “For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.” — 1 Timothy 4:4-5
30. “For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.” — Romans 1:20
God’s Creation Quotes About Humans
Humans are the living proof of God’s amazing creation and design.
31. “Don’t be the fancy version of yourself. Just be you.” — Sadie Robertson Huff
32. “Smiling face of every little girl is the signature of God’s presence.” — Amit Ray
33. “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” — Psalm 139:13
34. “You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” — Rick Warren
35. “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” — Psalm 139:14
36. “Darling, your Maker does not make mistakes! He wouldn’t change a thing, so don’t you change a thing!” — Leanna Crawford
37. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” — Genesis 1:27
38. “God made you the way He wanted you to be, and He does not make mistakes. He has a plan for your life that is much bigger than you can imagine.” — Michele Woolly
39. “While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.” — Maya Angelou
40. “My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” — Psalm 139:15-16
Inspiring God’s Creation Quotes
Check out these inspiring quotes all about God and His great creation.
41. “God calls each and every star by name. It’s not likely He has forgotten yours.” — Louie Giglio
42. “As stewards of God’s creation, we are called to make the earth a beautiful garden for the human family.” — Pope Francis
43. “Don’t settle for a normal life. Not when you can enjoy the wonderful weirdness of being who God created you to be.” — Craig Groeschel
44. “If created things are seen and handled as gifts of God and as mirrors of His glory, they need not be occasions of idolatry.” — John Piper
45. “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.” — Psalm 90:2
46. “If God is to create or to preserve a creature, God must be present and must make and preserve God’s creation both in its innermost and outermost aspects.” — Martin Luther
47. “The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens; by his knowledge the deeps broke open, and the clouds drop down the dew.” — Proverbs 3:19-20
48. “The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together, and a little child shall lead them.” — Isaiah 11:6
49. “Even the weakest and most vulnerable, the sick, the old, the unborn and the poor, are masterpieces of God’s creation, made in his own image, destined to live forever, and deserving of the utmost reverence and respect.” — Pope Francis
50. “Just because creation gives God great delight, we cannot say that He is worshipping it; rather, He is worshipping Himself as He sees His goodness bringing such blessing to people that they give their heartfelt thanks and praise to Him for the benefits He imparts.” — Daniel Fuller
Where Should I Start When Seeing God’s Creation?
The first thing you should really step back and enjoy is yourself.
People are God’s greatest creation and are wonderfully made, so love yourself and love others.
Get out there and see some of the natural creations of this world one at a time and enjoy each experience!
Please share these God’s Creation quotes with others by clicking the share button!
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Uncover the 14 essential steps to help you find your true calling and embark on a fulfilling journey of self-discovery with this empowering article.
There isn’t necessarily only one right path for each individual, as many roads may lead to the same destination.
What areas of your life do you want to improve? In our life skills section, we talk about time management, emotional management, stress management, mindset, productivity, soft skills, communication skills and overcoming obstacles.
Are you looking to transform your life? If yes, these daily affirmations are perfect for you. Use them to drive positive change in your life.
Check out these related quote articles:
Angels guard and protect us, communicate God’s message, watch over us, and are involved in our lives in many other ways.
The sky, an expansive canvas stretching above us, holds a captivating allure that has captivated hearts and minds for millennia.
These various Quran quotes highlight the beliefs and spiritual wisdom of the Islamic faith.
Let these missing friends quotes offer a little support if you feel blue about being separated from someone you care about.