We usually cheer for the good guys, but there are some villains that we just love watching. These Harley Quinn quotes show us why.
Harley Quinn is a character from the DC comics and part of the supervillain team Suicide Squad.
Harley’s backstory is that she was a psychiatry intern that worked with the Joker. Instead of her helping him, he eventually brought out her instability and turned her to his side.
She’s not the typical villain which is one of the things that DC fans love about her character. She’s one of those villains that you love to hate.
For more villain quotes, don’t forget to also check out our collection of Darth Vader quotes.
Harley Quinn quotes on who she really is
1. “I may be twisted but at least I make it interesting.” – Harley Quinn
2. “If I’m mad enough to skip the tears and go straight to laughing, you better run cause I’m about to lose my shit.” – Harley Quinn
3. “Self-awareness comes in all forms.” – Harley Quinn
4. “She can be so cleverly threatening.” – Harley Quinn
5. “If I get mad at you that means I still care. Worry when I don’t get mad.” – Harley Quinn
6. “I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” – Harley Quinn
7. “I’ve made so many mistakes and there’s no one left who believes in me.” – Harley Quinn
8. “What, you were just thinking you can have a happy family and coach little leagues, and make car payments? Normal is a setting on the dryer. People like us, we don’t get normal!” – Harley Quinn
9. “You think I’m just a doll. A doll that’s pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You’re wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.” – Harley Quinn
10. “I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.” – Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn quotes that show how tough she is
11. “I’m going to kill you. For everything you’ve done to me. All the times you’ve made me feel useless and small. For all the times I will never forget. For all the things I can never forgive.” – Harley Quinn
12. “I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.” – Harley Quinn
13. “You didn’t like my show? Well, try this one. It’s called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate.’ It’s a comedy.” – Harley Quinn
14. “Hush, little baby, don’t say a word, Momma’s gonna kill for you the whole damn world.” – Harley Quinn
15. “Because everything she does comes from within; from some dark impulse. I guess that’s what makes her so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive.” – Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn quotes about The Joker
16. “I found The Joker’s psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming — and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me.” – Harley Quinn
17. “I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.” – Harley Quinn
18. “My love for my joker was stronger than their mad house walls!” – Harley Quinn
19. “Face it, Harl, this stinks — yer a certified nutso wanted by the law in over a dozen states — and hopelessly in love with a murderous, psychopathic clown.” – Harley Quinn
20. “Don’t get me wrong, my puddin’s a little rough, but he loves me, really.” – Harley Quinn
21. “That so cute, you think you’re scary. Well, mister, I’ve seen scary and you don’t have his smile.” – Harley Quinn
22. “It soon became clear to me the Joker was actually a tortured soul. Yes, I admit it. As unprofessional as it sounds, I had fallen in love with my patient. Pretty crazy huh?” – Harley Quinn
23. “You don’t have to be crazy to be in love. But it helps.” – Harley Quinn
24. “You got the look. And a lotta nerve. What you don’t have is the right. Joker was a hero. You’re not fit to lick his boutonniere!” – Harley Quinn
More Harley Quinn quotes about The Joker
25. “Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile; the love behind your anger; and the reason behind your silence.” – Harley Quinn
26. “We had mad love, once upon a time. But now that’s over, Mister J.” – Harley Quinn
27. “I may look happy but honestly dear, the only way I will really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.” – Harley Quinn
28. “Never again. No more obsession, no more craziness, no more Joker. I finally see that slime for what he is: a murderous, manipulative, irredeemable…” – Harley Quinn
29. “I have done everything you said. Every test, every trial, every initiation. I have proved I love you. Just accept it!” – Harley Quinn
30. “I’ll burn the world just to see the fire in your eyes!” – Harley Quinn
31. “You know, for what it’s worth, I actually enjoyed some of our romps, but there comes a time when a gal wants more. And now, all this girl wants is to settle down with her loving sweetheart.” – Harley Quinn
32. “You can’t kill me without becoming like me. I can’t kill you without losing the only human being who can keep up with me.” – Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn quotes about fashion
33. “Clothing is clearly not Harley’s priority, but in some comic iterations, it’s become a big factor in her life.” – Harley Quinn
34. “I’ll never understand why Superman wears the same outfits every day.” – Harley Quinn
35. “You can’t deny there’s an element of glamour to these super criminals.” – Harley Quinn
36. “They’ve got Hello Kitty on them. They’re fashionable.” – Harley Quinn
37. “Nice to meet you. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?” – Harley Quinn
38. “I think you should do what he says. It would be a shame to get blood all over my nice new outfit. What do you think, Bat-brain? Like it? What am I saying, ‘course you do. Who wouldn’t?” – Harley Quinn
39. “I’m having a BAD DAY! I’m sick of people trying to shoot me, run me over or blow me up! All I wanted was a new dress – and I actually paid for it!” – Harley Quinn
Other interesting Harley Quinn quotes
40. “You really put the ‘fun’ in funeral.” – Harley Quinn
41. “I know how the world works, okay? And when it comes to the heart, everyone for themselves, right?” – Harley Quinn
42. “We can’t change the past, but there’s a difference between moving on and letting go.” – Harley Quinn
43. “I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time.” – Harley Quinn
44. “So, what if I’m crazy? The best people are.” – Harley Quinn
45. “What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it’s the voices. Ahaha, I’m kidding! That’s not what they really said.” – Harley Quinn
46. “Nice work,butterfingers, why didn’tcha just turn the batsignal on while you were at it!” – Harley Quinn
47. “Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.” – Harley Quinn
48. “I tried to play by the rules, but no! They wouldn’t let me go straight! Society is to blame!” – Harley Quinn
49. “Ladies and jerks! There’s been a slight change in tonight’s show. Insteada the opera robbin’ you for somethin’ like a thousand bucks a seat — we’re gonna rob you! Believe me folks, I’ve seen it already. I’m doin’ ya a big favor!” – Harley Quinn
50. “I dunno about ‘genius,’ but I do got a PhD.” – Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn quotes that prove she’s a real badass
51. “You thought I was just another bubble-headed blonde bimbo! Well, the joke’s on you, ’cause I’m not even a real blonde.” ― Harley Quinn
52. “We’re bad guys, it’s what we do.” ― Harley Quinn
53. “Sweetie, get mommy’s bazooka.” ― Harley Quinn
54. “You made me want to be a less terrible person.” ― Harley Quinn
55. “I’m not shopping at this store: I’m robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!” ― Harley Quinn
56. “Call me a softie, I dare ya!” ― Harley
57. “I’m known to be quite vexing. I’m just forewarning you.” ― Harley Quinn
58. “I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want.” ― Harley Quinn
59. “My rational mind can recognize pain when I see it. But my rational mind is in a pretty small box. All tied up with a bow on it.” ― Harley Quinn
Where do you stand?
So, after reading through the Harley Quinn quotes above, where do you stand? Do you want to cheer for her character or do you want her to be defeated by the superheroes?
Do you like the idea of Harley with the Joker? Or, do you enjoy when her character teams up with Poison Ivy and Catwoman in the Gothem City Sirens?
Whichever side you fall, it’s clear that Harley is a lot more than just the Joker’s girlfriend as some people think of her.
The character has continued to develop and take on new dimensions which makes her a fun comic book supervillain to follow.
Which of these Harley Quinn quotes and lines is your favorite? Do you have any other interesting quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 16, 2022 5:00 AM EST