These mentor quotes will inspire you to find that great teacher who will motivate you to achieve your best.
Finding a mentor is one of the best ways to improve yourself and your career.
Leave a shout-out for your favorite mentor in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these mentor quotes?
The word “mentor” is as old as storytelling, first coined to mean a wise teacher in Homer’s The Odyssey, and its definition is little changed even now, thousands of years later.
Finding a wise teacher who will look out for you and guide you in the right direction is difficult.
But sometimes, all we need is a little push to go after our destinies, and a mentor is a perfect person to do so.
These mentor quotes will:
- Help you learn what to look for in a mentor
- Inspire you to mentor someone else
- Give you the words to acknowledge and thank a mentor in your life
What does your mentor mean to you?
Whether it’s a teacher who saw your potential, a boss who made you their protégé, or a coach for a sporting team, there’s no wrong place to find a mentor, as long as someone you admire.
Today, we’ve collected the best mentor quotes from the internet to inspire you and motivate you to find a teacher who will push you, challenge you, and help you grow.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Powerful mentor quotes to guide you
1. “It’s been true in my life that when I’ve needed a mentor, the right person shows up.” – Ken Blanchard
You will also enjoy our article on big brother quotes.
2. “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” — Oprah Winfrey
You will also enjoy our article on Theodore Roosevelt quotes.
3. “A mentor empowers a person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained.” -– Shawn Hitchcock
4. “Our chief want in life is somebody who will make us do what we can.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
You will also enjoy our article on Matthew Mcconaughey quotes.
5. “In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn.” – Phil Collins
You will also enjoy our article on Ronald Reagan quotes.
6. “If you cannot see where you are going, ask someone who has been there before.” – J Loren Norris
7. “You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself.” – Galileo Galilei
8. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say.” – Stephen Covey
You will also enjoy our article on best life advice I have ever received.
9. “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” – Tom Brokaw
You will also enjoy our article on James Baldwin quotes.
10. “Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.” – Jacques Barzun
Mentor quotes to motivate you to achieve your best
11. “Good coaching is good teaching and nothing else.” – Pat Conroy
You will also enjoy our article on Gary Vaynerchuk quotes.
12. “A good coach can change a game. A great coach can change a life.” – John Wooden
13. “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.”― Robert Frost
You will also enjoy our article on John Proctor quotes.
14. “Mentoring is: Sharing life’s experiences and God’s faithfulness.” – Janet Thompson
You will also enjoy our article on boss quotes.
15. “We are what our great Mentors have taught us.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on Boss Lady quotes.
16. “True mentors have this unique ability to pick up vibes that everyone else misses from within you.” – Ahmad R Kazi
You will also enjoy our article on Teacher’s Day quotes.
17. “A role model should be like the light at the end of a tunnel, guiding you when you are lost.” – Cristina Imre
You will also enjoy our article on plato quotes.
18. “Mentors change lives, but students change mentors’ lives more.” – Richie Norton
19. “The mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting.” – Plutarch
20. “My mentor said, ‘Let’s go do it,’ not ‘You go do it.’ How powerful when someone says, ‘Let’s!’” — Jim Rohn
Mentor quotes that will broaden your thoughts
21. “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” — Isaac Newton
22. “My mistakes have been my greatest mentors.” – Steve Maraboli
23. “No man is capable of self-improvement if he sees no other model but himself.” – Conrado I. Generoso
24. “If a man is to shed the light of the sun upon other men, he must first of all have it within himself.” – Romain Rolland
25. “Mentors build mentors. Leaders build leaders. When you look at it closely, it’s really one and the same thing.” – Tony Dungy
26. “What I need is someone who will make me do what I can.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “You can’t push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb himself” — Andrew Carnegie
28. “Your mentors in life are important, so choose them wisely.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
29. “Find a great mentor who believes in you; your life will change forever!” ― Bill Walsh
30. “A great mentor helps you to achieve what seems impossible.” ― Mariela Dabbah
Mentor quotes to guide you in the right direction
31. “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.” – Anonymous
32. “If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.” – Rachel Carson
33. “Mentoring brings us together – across generation, class, and often race – in a manner that forces us to acknowledge our interdependence, to appreciate, in Martin Luther King, Jr.’s words, that ‘we are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied to a single garment of destiny.’” -Marc Freedman
34. “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” – Edward Buller-Lyton
35. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” – Carl Jung
36. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” – Dan Rather
37. “The best teachers are those who tell you where to look – but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K.Trenfor
38. “Conflict between an apprentice and his master is not always bad; in fact, it is almost inevitable, if the apprentice’s destiny is to exceed the accomplishments of the master.” – Kilroy J. Oldster
39. “Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind.” – Samuel Taylor
40. “More than mere teachers, mentors are often emancipators, freeing artists from poor technique, clouded vision and personal uncertainty.” – Paul Soderberg
Mentor quotes to inspire and teach
41. “What I think the mentor gets is the great satisfaction of helping somebody along, helping somebody take advantage of an opportunity that maybe he or she did not have.” — Clint Eastwood
42. “The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not and never persist in trying to set people right.” – Hannah Whitall Smith
44. “The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.” – Author Unknown
45. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
46. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
47. “The people closest to me determine my level of success or failure. The better they are, the better I am. And if I want to go to the highest level, I can do it only with the help of other people. We have to take each other higher.” – John C. Maxwell
48. “Coaches are aware of how to ignite passion and motivate people. They have an energy that is contagious and know exactly how to get their team excited.” – Brian Cagnee
49. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”― Margaret Mead
50. “Search for role models you can look up to and people who take an interest in your career. But here’s an important warning: you don’t have to have mentors who look like you. Had I been waiting for a black, female Soviet specialist mentor, I would still be waiting. Most of my mentors have been old white men, because they were the ones who dominated my field.” -Condoleeza Rice
Other powerful mentor quotes
51. “The great masters are great mentors.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
52. “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.” – Steve Jobs
53. “It doesn’t matter if you’re the smartest person in the room: If you’re not someone who people want to be around, you won’t get far. Likewise for helping those in line behind you. I take seriously my role as a mentor to young female filmmakers–I make sure my time is tithed.” – Melissa Rosenberg
54. “In order to be a mentor, and an effective one, one must care. You must care. You don’t have to know how many square miles are in Idaho, you don’t need to know what is the chemical makeup of chemistry, or of blood or water. Know what you know and care about the person, care about what you know and care about the person you’re sharing with.” – Maya Angelou
55. “Show me a successful individual and I’ll show you someone who had real positive influences in his or her life. I don’t care what you do for a living—if you do it well I’m sure there was someone cheering you on or showing the way. A mentor.” – Denzel Washington
56. “We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.” – Whoopi Goldberg
57. “Be patient with yourself; trust in the Universe; find mentors; know that you can achieve whatever you set out to do.” – Diane L. Dunton
58. “Great mentors give wise guidance.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
59. “With careful guidance and mentorship, you will reach your highest self.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
60. “A mentor is a person, an expert in a specific area of endeavor, who trains, guides and observes a less experienced person to also become an expert through support, advice, and involvement in character-building opportunities.” – Israelmore Ayivor
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Margaret Mead quotes challenging societal stereotypes.
Inspiring mentor quotes for teachers
61. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
62. “Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” – Plato
63. “Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon.” – E.M. Forster
64. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
65. “What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: it isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” – Paulo Coelho
66. “Leaders..should influence others..in such a way that it builds people up, encourages and edifies them so they can duplicate this attitude in others.” – Bob Goshen
67. “Mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults that we would like. It’s the only way we grow.” – George Lucas
68. “Encouragement: To place courage within them, by coming along side them and inspiring them to hold on, to work hard, to fight for the cause placed in their care.” – Jozua Van Otterloo
69. “A mentor is not someone who walks ahead of us and tells us how they did it.
A mentor is someone who walks alongside us to guide us on what we can do.” – Simon Sinek
70. “There is no greater feeling in the world than knowing that you’ve had a truly positive impact on the lives of others.” – Michael ONeill
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Gratitude quotes that will transform your perspective.
Mentor quotes about the power of mentoring others
71. “I’ve trained my people in mentoring entrepreneurs and made myself obsolete.” — Ram Shriram
72. “Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” — John C. Crosby
73. “In a battery, I strive to maximize electrical potential. When mentoring, I strive to maximize human potential.” — Donald Sadoway
74. “I’ll happily mentor anyone who wants mentoring, and most of that goes on by internet rather than face to face.” — Bernard Cornwell
75. “The recommendation when I’m mentoring folks, I always tell them – and we talked about this last year—take a risk.” — Ginni Rometty
76. “The path to diversity begins with supporting, mentoring, and sponsoring diverse women and men to become leaders and entrepreneurs.” — Denise Morrison
77. “I think it’s so important as a woman, and especially as a minority, to lift as you climb. So having people shadow you or mentoring people – that’s important to me.” — Maria Taylor
78. “I take mentoring very seriously and I am on the board of an organization called Girls Write Now, where we match teen girls and writing mentors because it changes their lives.” — Tayari Jones
79. “A mentor is someone with a willingness to help others, who has a capacity to inspire, a determination to work hard, a clear sense of vision, an inspiring purpose, a deep sense of integrity and an appreciation for joy.” — Kerry Kennedy
80. “The problem with feminism in the second wave was that we fought so much among ourselves, and I think we did so much damage to the movement… and I think the next wave, the third wave, is women mentoring younger women and women helping younger women to enter the political process and the writing world.” — Erica Jong
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of makeup quotes about the power of looking good.
Mentor quotes to inspire connection
81. “I think a role model is a mentor – someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.” – Denzel Washington
82. “The best way a mentor can prepare another leader is to expose him or her to other great people.” – John C. Maxwell
83. “As we get older, it’s important for us to help hand back some of what we’ve gained as we’ve grown older. It should be one of your responsibilities – it’s almost like being a mentor.” – Ciara
84. “If you ask most smart or successful people where they learned their craft, they will not talk to you about their time in school. It’s always a mentor, a particularly transformative job, or a period of experimentation or trial and error.” – Ryan Holiday
85. “Every kid needs a mentor. Everybody needs a mentor.” – Donovan Bailey
86. “If you’re early on in your career and they give you a choice between a great mentor or higher pay, take the mentor every time. It’s not even close. And don’t even think about leaving that mentor until your learning curve peaks.” – Stanley Druckenmiller
87. “Age is rarely a limitation to being a mentor.” – Ken Blanchard
88. “When looking to build a genuine connection with a mentor, you can simply partake in shared hobbies or activities the mentee or mentor is into, exchange stories, or partake in trust-building workshops together.” – Tobias Harris
89. “Men, if you are in a position of power or authority, please respectfully continue to mentor and work with talented individuals and those with promise, regardless if they are men or women.” – Carol Roth
90. “As a mentor, you have to be willing to put yourself in your mentee’s shoes to understand their struggles that they deal with.” – Tobias Keith
Positive Mentor Quotes For Your Inspiration
91. “You can’t teach a person to love something. But you can get him to feel the heat of your love for something.” ― James MacDonald
92. “Mentoring is the cultivation of young adults, the tender caring for and nurturing of them so that they will grow, flourish, and be fruitful.” ― Jeff Myers
93. “How you coach them is how they’re going to play.” ― Stefan Fatsis
94. “My mentors inspire and encourage me to fulfill my highest potential.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
95. “I think the most important quality of a mentor is that they are open to following students where they want to go. Not always pushing their own agenda.” ― Cordelia Jensen
96. “Great mentorship is priceless.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
97. “We were motivated by our mentors to go an extra mile.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
98. “Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
99. “We must never forget our teachers, our lecturers and our mentors. In their individual capacities have contributed to our academic, professional and personal development.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
100. “True Mentors, don’t make their mentees a clone of themselves” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
Inspiring Mentor Quotes For Mentors And The Mentees
101. “Today the lines between mentoring and networking are blurring. Welcome to the world of mentworking” — Julie Winkle Giulioni
102. “A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” — Bob Proctor
103. “Every beginner possesses a great potential to be an expert in his or her chosen field.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
104. “Behind every great leader, at the base of every great tale of success, you will find an indispensable circle of trusted advisors, mentors, and colleagues.” – Unknown
105. “Alexander the Great valued learning so highly, that he used to say he was more indebted to Aristotle for giving him knowledge than to his father Philip for life.” – Samuel Smiles
106. “Regardless of our title or years of experience we can learn from each other. Through mentoring and by being open to learn we can reach our ultimate potential.” — Lily Benjamin
107. “Mentoring is about listening to people, helping them go over what the issues are and how to clarify ways to deal with any problems that may arise.” — Mildred Dresselhaus
108. “Getting the most out of life isn’t about how much you keep for yourself, but how much you pour into others.” — David Stoddard
109. “There are many reasons I enjoy mentoring. My biggest is the satisfaction I get in seeing someone’s goals and interests become reality.” — William Robalino
110. “Lincoln began to emerge from his funk by helping a coworker who looked up to him out of a funk of his own.” — Richard Brookhiser
Beautiful Mentor Quotes On the Importance Of Mentors To Achieve Success
111. “What you want in a mentor is someone who truly cares for you and who will look after your interests and not just their own. When you do come across the right person to mentor you, start by showing them that the time they spend with you is worthwhile.” – Vivek Wadhwa
112. “Mentoring is an indispensable requirement for an artist’s growth. Not only are skills and experience shared, but there is value in the essential re-examination of one’s own work and techniques.” – Jim Norman
113. “We all carry the seeds of greatness within us, but we need an image as a point of focus in order that they may sprout.” – Epictetus
114. “My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” ― Tiger Woods
115. “Mentors are all around us. Who makes you feel confident, inspired, focused, and is willing to share their experience?” ― Anna Letitia Cook
116. “I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice.” ― Renee Olstead
117. “My favorite mentor unleashed my passions, channeled my energy, guided my growth, and encouraged my success.” ― Anna Letitia Cook
118. “Getting a mentor is a shortcut to success.” ― Bo Sanchez
119. “My mentor had genuinely had my best interests and my goal for growth at heart. As a result, that mentorship changed my career path.” ― Lyn Immerman
120. “Mentoring is a two-way street. The mentor gets wiser while mentoring, and the mentee gains knowledge through his/her mentor.” ― Marisol Gonzalez
Thank you mentor quotes
121. “We must find time to stop and thank those the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F Kennedy
122. “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
123. “A mentor is a star that guides you through the darkness of uncertainty.” — Mary F. Karr
124. “Remember that mentor leadership is all about serving.” – Tony Dungy
125. “Every great achiever is inspired by a mentor.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
126. “You are only as powerful as your mentors.” – Robert G. Allen
127. “A mentor is someone who helps you discover the shortcuts to success, but still encourages you to take the scenic route.” — Oprah Winfrey
128. “It’s important to look for mentors all around you.” – Maureen Chiquet
129. “If you ask any successful business person, they will always have had a great mentor at some point along the road.” – Richard Branson
130. “Your guidance and patience no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today, thank you!” – Catherine Pulsifer
Mentor Quotes To Offer You Life Advice
131. “The people that are succeeding have often had a mentor of some kind. I think it makes a huge difference.” ― Julie Delpy
132. “Getting a mentor is the shortcut to success.” ― Bo Sanchez
133. “To help with knowing if you’re good or not, you need a mentor.” ― Alex Day
134. “When I mentor, I tell people that don’t have to look like a supermodel but you have got to feel your best, look your best, and be confident.” ― Michelle Mone
135. “I have a mentor. I have… guides. I have a lot of guides. Not a lot, but people whose opinions I really respect and who I will turn to.” ― Jake Gyllenhaal
136. “You treat characters like people you meet in life-friends or mentors.” ― Wes Bentley
137. “I am my own mentor. I like to listen to myself to improve.” ― Fetty Wap
138. “The passion/hunger of the student brings out the experience/wisdom of the mentor.” ― Orrin Woodward
139. “Mentorship is critical for young people. Mentorship by others for my children is very high on my agenda.” ― Peter Woo
140. “If you want someone to be your mentor, you better be ready to listen and be humbled.” ― Magic Johnson
Mentor Quotes To Help You Make Your Dreams Come True
141. “My mentors in life are much older than me and have been through life. They can actually give me some sound advice on what I’m going through.” ― Nicole Trunfio
142. “It is important for us to see that our mentors are human and therefore fallible; it makes our own shortcomings more tenable.” ― John Wooden
143. “I had some great mentors as I was coming up and starting to sing so early – I’ve been singing since I was four.” ― Gladys Knight
144. “I have an MFA in writing. It is debatable if they are right for everyone, but I had a mentor who really changed my life, so it worked for me.” ― Rob Roberge
145. “In terms of changes, the spiritual mentors teach me that I must not forget those relating primarily to improve myself.” ― Chico Xavier
146. “You have no idea, right now, what some young person in your church will mean for the cause of Christ. Lean in, encourage, mentor, think big.” ― Albert Mohler
147. “Simply stated, girls want role models and mentors.” ― Anna Maria Chavez
148. “As a woman leader, I try to take every opportunity I can to do what my mentors did for me – engaging with young women and take them seriously.” ― Jane Park
149. “The difference in a teacher and a mentor is that a mentor is interested in our soul.” ― Robert A. Johnson
150. “I look up to a lot of people, but outside of my parents, I’ve never really had a mentor.” ― Chris Hughes
Mentor Quotes To Help You Navigate Through Life
151. “I think kids should have a mentor and a role model, but that they shouldn’t take one person’s opinion to be what we call final assessment or judgment about how life is supposed to be.” — Sean Paul
152. “The single most important condition for literacy learning is the presence of mentors who are joyfully literate people.” — Shirley Brice Heath
153. “God puts mentors in your path. They may not look like you, sound like you, or be what you expect. But they always know more that you.” — Maria Shriver
154. “Our true mentor in life is science.” — Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
155. “One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination.” — John C. Maxwell
156. “Mentors are not there to make us ‘happy’. They are there to guide us to the best of their knowledge.” — Samira DeAndrade
157. “A creative writing program is only as good as its teachers, and I was fortunate in having two great writers as mentors.” — Jay McInerney
158. “Mentors are available at all stages of your leadership life – early, middle and late. Seek them out and listen; absorb their knowledge and use it.” — John Wooden
159. “Young people will always need mentors to guide and support them.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
160. “The true value of a mentor is measured by the success of their mentees.” — Angela Fetherston
Mentor Quotes to Guide You Through Life
161. “I’ve met people and have mentors that have taught me and I’m still trying to get better today.” ― Gigi Hadid
162. “Different mentors throughout my life have supported and guided me to remember that I do have the strength, courage and talent to do whatever I want to do.” ― Misty Copeland
163. “It was very challenging to mentor the mentors, and yes, you do see more sides of my personality.” ― Tim Gunn
164. “I have phenomenal mentors who guide me to maximize my effectiveness.” ― Claudia Black
165. “Use your past as one of your mentors.” ― Jim Rohn
166. “My brother’s my teacher, my mentor, and we both learnt all the acting basics from our father.” ― Jeff Bridges
167. “I’ve always felt my role in life was to be a mentor. If I can do that with a younger generation, that’s my goal.” ― Sutan Amrull
168. “A strong mentor can help a young woman find and advance in the career of her dreams that otherwise may have seemed impossible.” ― Kirsten Gillibrand
169. “The mentor-mentee relationship is ideally like that of the guru and disciple: motivated by the desire of the guru to impart knowledge to the disciple.” ― Vivek Wadhwa
170. “I would suggest that just as women who make it in the world of business need male business mentors, perhaps men who make it in the world of emotions will need female emotional mentors.” ― Warren Farrell
Mentor Quotes for Personal Growth
171. “A good mentor can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” — Brad Henry
172. “Mentoring is about making a difference in someone else’s life, and in the process, it changes your own.” — James Lee
173. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, and your mentorship.” — Aliko Dangote
174. “A mentor’s legacy is not just what they achieve but who they inspire.” — Chanda Kochhar
175. “A mentor is like a compass that guides you through the maze of life, always pointing you in the right direction.” — Angela Fetherston
176. “The mentor’s role is not to make the mentee like them, but to help the mentee become the best version of themselves.” — Andrea J. Sullivan
177. “A good mentor helps you find your own path, not theirs.” — Fran Tarkenton
178.”Mentoring is the art of passing on timeless wisdom from one generation to the next.” — Siddharth Joshi
179. “Mentoring is not just about sharing knowledge; it’s about sharing wisdom.” — Bala Bhaskar
Mentor Quotes for Empowerment and Encouragement
181. “A mentor is someone who believes in you even when you don’t believe in yourself.” — Brian Tracy
182. “The best mentors don’t just impart knowledge; they kindle the flames of curiosity and creativity.” — Marcy Blochowiak
183. “A mentor is a beacon of guidance in the journey of self-discovery.” — Chetan Bhagat
184. “Mentoring is about creating a ripple effect of positive change in the lives of others.” — Eileen McDargh
185. “A mentor is someone who helps you see the potential within you and guides you to unleash it.” — Naveen Jain
186. “Mentoring is about lighting a fire, not filling a bucket.” — William Yeats
187. “If you can dream it up, you can team it up.” ― Richie Norton
188. “The role that people play in your life can determine how far you can go.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
189. “Opportunities will often come at the unlikeliest of times. Sometimes they’re because of instant connections.” ― Jason Landry
190. “I am highly indebted to all my mentors. Every one need a mentor for guidance and support.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
191. “Keep those that influence you for the better close and never give them a reason to keep you far away.” ― Shannon L. Alder
192. “Share your ideas with people of like-mind and get motivated by their encouragements and experiences.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
193. “Talk to strangers politely. You don’t how many of them will become your close companions.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
194. “My mentors inspired and encourage to fulfill my highest potential.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
195. “He who want to be served must first know how to serve.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
196. “I did not know of any single soul who succeed in life without a mentorship.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Which of these mentor quotes inspired you to live your best life?
The best mentors are those that push you to your limits and challenge you to achieve things that you never thought were possible.
Their guidance can mean the difference between a life spent in stagnation and one that is constantly affected by your growth as a human and in your career.
No matter what type of mentor you’re looking for, one thing is for sure: you need someone who will motivate you to achieve your best.
These mentor quotes are meant to inspire you to find that great teacher in your life and always to be grateful for their help and guidance.
Which of these powerful mentor quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Live your best life with a mentor by your side.