If you’re a fan of Japanese manga series then you’ll enjoy these Naruto quotes.
Naruto is a popular Japanese manga series that follows the story of a boy that is training to be a ninja. He has big goals and his story is told from preteen years through his teenage years.
Naruto has had a long run and was even turned into a show that was featured on Disney XD for a period of time.
Naruto is full of wise words, lessons, and inspiration. There is a lot of messages that are packed into the story and shared through the characters and their experiences.
Let’s dive into our collection of inspirational, wise, and eye-opening Naruto quotes and sayings.
Also check out these anime quotes to inspire and motivate.
Inspirational Naruto quotes
1. “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one.” – Naruto
2. “I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way.” – Naruto
3. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
4. “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
5. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
6. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
7. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
8. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
9. “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Naruto
10. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura Haruno
11. “Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong.” – Naruto
12. “Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe.” – Naruto
13. “Don’t underestimate me! I don’t quit and I don’t run.” – Naruto
Naruto quotes about relationships
14. “My friends were the first to accept me for who I am.” – Naruto
15. “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
16. “I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!” – Naruto
17. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
18. “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
19. “Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
20. “A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home.” – Jiraiya
21. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
22. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
23. “Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.” – Naruto
24. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.” – Haku
25. “I care more about others than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them.” – Naruto
You might also like these amazing Captain America quotes from popular Marvel movies.
Lessons from Naruto quotes
26. “Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” – Naruto
27. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto
28. “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.” – Itachi Uchiha
29. “When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you.” – Jiraiya
30. “A person grows up when he’s able to overcome hardships. Protection is important, but there are some things that a person must learn on his own.” – Jiraiya
31. “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.” – Naruto
32. “The things that are most important aren’t written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.” – Sakura Haruno
33. “Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.” – Shino Aburame
34. “Even if it’s been a while, you should remember your comrades faces. Why? Because otherwise you will hurt their feelings when they call out to you.” – Shino Aburame
35. “It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
36. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.” – Naruto Uzumaki
37. “Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you’re nothing but a coward.” – Naruto
38. “Once you question your own belief it’s over.” – Naruto
39. “When you give up, your dreams and everything else they’re gone.” – Naruto
40. “The ones who aren’t able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.” – Itachi Uchiha
41. “Either people change or they die before they do. It’s one or the other.” – Orochimaru
Have you read these Little Mermaid quotes?
Naruto quotes that will make your day
42. “That’s why we endure. We are ninja. I will never forget.” – Naruto
43. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
44. “Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.” – Itachi Uchiha
45. “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
46. “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.” – Orochimaru
47. “You’re wrong, that’s not what makes a shinobi. You never did get it, a real ninja is one who endures no matter what gets thrown at him… Let me explain something to you, there is only one thing that matters if you are a shinobi, and it isn’t the number of jutsu you possess. All you do need, is the guts to never give up.” – Jiraiya
48. “In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are scum. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum.” – Obito Uchiha
49. “Before I became a ninja I was a nobody, but I never gave up.” – Naruto
50. “Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do.” – Itachi Uchiha
Don’t forget to also read these Princess Bride quotes from the 80s classic film.
Memorable Naruto quotes
51. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
52. “The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts.” – Naruto Uzumaki
53. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
54. “Darkness. When everything that you know and love is taken away from you so harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred and even revenge. And no one can save you.” – Orochimaru
55. “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!” – Haku
56. “I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free.” – Kimimaro
57. “Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what. I believe… that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another!” – Jiraiya
58. “No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha
59. “If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave.” – Naruto Uzumaki
60. “I love you with all my heart!.. If you were to stay here with me, there would be no regrets…because every day we’d do something fun, we’d be happy I swear..! I would do anything for you! So…please, just stay with me!” – Sakura Haruno
Naruto quotes about life
61. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
62. “There’s no advantage to hurrying through life.” – Masashi Kishimoto
63. “There’s only one thing that can heal the heart… Only one… It’s love.” – Masashi Kishimoto
64. “It’s foolish to fear what we’ve yet to see and know.” – Masashi Kishimoto
65. “The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure.” – Masashi Kishimoto
66. “People cannot win against their loneliness because loneliness is this world’s worst kind of pain.” – Masashi Kishimoto
67. “A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive.” – Masashi Kishimoto
68. “There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.” – Ino
69. “Fine art is something wonderful that’s left long into the future … eternal beauty.” – Masashi kishimoto
70. “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Shikamaru Nara
71. “Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire.” – Sasuke Uchiha
72. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
73. “I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother!” – Naruto Uzumaki
74. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara Uchiha
75. “I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.” – Sasuke Uchiha
More Naruto Quotes
76. “People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha
77. “Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.” – Gaara
78. “You and I are flesh and blood. I’m always going to be there for you, even if it’s only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That’s what big brothers are for.” – Itachi Uchiha
79. “If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there?” – Gaara
80. “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.” – Pain
81. “It’s because we help out when they’re in trouble that we can count on them to come running when we need it.” – Nara Shikamaru
82. “Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain, until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as their doubts.” – Pain
83. “When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don’t give up, because they want to fly again.” – Genma Shiranui
84. “You have the same eyes as I do…the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength… Just like mine. Your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness.” – Gaara
85. “Sasuke’s out there right now, heading toward Orochimaru. We can’t allow such evil to take someone from our village… that is not our way.” – Neji Hyuga
Truly inspiring Naruto quotes
86. “People become stronger because they have things they cannot forget. That’s what you call growth.” – Tsunade
87. “A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. Surprisingly enough, everyone takes it at face value.” – Sai
88. “The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there’s not a single one of us, who would sell out a comrade.” – Hatake Kakashi
89. “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe.” – Hatake Kakashi
90. “In society, those who don’t have many abilities, tend to complain more.” – Hatake Kakashi
91. “Some people want power and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it, it becomes you.” – Hatake Kakashi
92. “A hero is not the one who never falls. He is the one that who gets up, again and again, never losing sight of his dreams.” – Rock Lee
93. “The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.” – Neji Hyuga
94. “I could say I’m not sad, but I’d be lying. The problem is the world won’t let me stay a kid forever, so I can’t lie around crying about it either.” – Nara Shikamaru
95. “We have walked through the darkness of this world, that’s why we are able to see even a sliver of light.” – Gaara
Which Naruto quotes are your favorite?
As you read through the quotes above, you’re bound to have a few that jump off the screen at you. It might be that it was from a favorite character or just that they’re the words you need to hear.
It could be motivational to keep going through a difficult time or inspiration to pursue something that you’ve been wanting to do.
Find the verses that speak the most to you and then keep them in your head. It might seem funny that you can learn so much from a comic or show, but it’s true.
Find what works for you and then keep the words fresh in your head so you can recall them anytime you need them.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these memorable Naruto quotes? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 23, 2022 5:00 AM EST