Jungle Quotes That Will Teach You Some Rules
January 2, 2023 7:43 AM EST
If you have been looking for the best collection of jungle quotes, you are at the right place.
These quotes relate to different aspects of life and can help you learn something.
The quotes are a great source of motivation.
The jungle is mysterious and adventurous, and so is life.
Life is very much related to the jungle; if we say the jungle is life, that wouldn’t be wrong.
Surviving in the jungle is not easy, and you need motivation and skills.
Life is almost the same; you also need skills, courage, and patience to survive challenging situations.
So, let’s read more about how the jungle is similar to life before moving to the quotes section.
How the jungle is related to life
It might look strange, but the jungle is related to life in many aspects.
The jungle is a place of immense beauty and remains peaceful most of the time.
In comparison, life is also a beautiful journey that one has to live.
Survival is the biggest challenge in the jungle, where only the fittest survive.
Life also has the same law.
Survival is very tough.
If you are not fit to lead your life efficiently, you can’t survive.
To live in the jungle, animals need:
- and sharp minds
Otherwise, they can’t face the tough situations that occur every other day.
To lead a successful life, you also need skills, determination, intelligence, and courage.
Without these qualities, you will not be able to face hardships in life.
It is hard to trust someone in the jungle.
You have to see everything with your own eyes.
Things in your favor can suddenly change.
Life also has a similar story, and building trust is difficult here.
People can break your trust in any situation and at any time.
So in life, you can’t trust anyone blindly.
All in all, both life and jungle share many similarities.
And the jungle quotes below present these common aspects in a significant way.
So, let’s check out what we’ve got here!
Top 10 jungle quotes
Following is a list of some of the best and most inspiring jungle quotes.
1. “Life is a zoo in a jungle.” — Peter De Vries
2. “Magic is the science of the jungle.” — Carl Jung
3. “The jungle is dark but full of diamonds.” — Arthur Miller
4. “I’d fight any beast in the jungle, you know?” — Vitor Belfort
5. “They can put me in a jungle. Still, I can create.” — M. F. Husain
6. “I can survive in the jungle, so now I can do anything.” — Emily Atack
7. “I like to turn the venue into a jungle gym, into my playground.” — Tory Lanez
8. “Unrestricted individualism is the law of beast of the jungle.” — Mahatma Gandhi
9. “If you want to keep alive in the jungle, you must live as the jungle does.” — John Wyndham
10. “A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They should carry thee far through the jungle, Manling.” — Rudyard Kipling
Jungle quotes about survival
The following quotes can help in survival not only in the jungle but in real life as well. So read them carefully and surely they will benefit you.
11. “Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You’ll never get out of the jungle that way.” — Arthur Miller
12. “I lived in grass huts in a jungle in the Philippines for three weeks with tribal people.” — Evangeline Lilly
13. “In the social jungle of human existence, there is no feeling of being alive without a sense of identity.” — Erik Erikson
14. “In the jungle, I can kill and eat a poisonous snake to survive. But on Bigg Boss’ I’d be chewed alive by those man-eaters.” — Abhinav Shukla
15. “In the jungle, you learn about the other beauties in life. In everyday life, it’s all about looking perfect, but in there, there’s none of that.” — Emily Atack
16. “Living in a jungle is not something easy; it’s not something that you just adapt yourself to. And I think in my case, I didn’t want to adapt.” — Ingrid Betancourt
17. “I think one of the coolest things you can do is disappear for a while because it gives you a chance to re-emerge. To sort of pounce out of the jungle.” — Josh Homme
18. “Hmm, limelight… No, I’m not Sienna Miller or Angelina Jolie. I’m very lucky and happy, but I still find it very difficult to get good scripts and good roles. It’s a jungle out there.” — Eva Green
19. “If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming in the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.” — Gautama Buddha
20. “Man is lost and wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps onto the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.” — Sai Baba
Jungle quotes about life
When it comes to life, the jungle is very much related to it. These quotes will give you some important messages about life.
21. “Today’s world is a big jungle.” — Roberto Cavalli
22. “The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.” — Desmond Morris
23. “I have a lot of plants – my living room is like a jungle. I like the idea of bringing inside out.” — Samin Nosrat
24. “I was lucky enough to go to South America and kayak on the Amazon and camp in the jungle in 2011.” — Helen Skelton
25. “It’s ironic, but until you can free those final monsters within the jungle of yourself, your life, your soul is up for grabs.” — Rona Barrett
26. “A city is a crazy concrete jungle whose people at the end of each day somehow make a small step ahead against terrible odds.” — Herb Caen
27. “I like to open new doors and blaze new trails through the jungle and all that. What keeps me goin’ all these years is changin’ up.” — Les Claypool
28. “Basically, I believe the world is a jungle, and if it’s not a bit of jungle in the home, a child cannot possibly be fit to enter the outside.” — Bette Davis
29. “In the jungle, faith also became something very real; it helped me to understand what was happening to me and changed my questions.” — Ingrid Betancourt
30. “Without culture, and the relative freedom it implies, society, even when perfect, is but a jungle. This is why authentic creation is a gift to the future.” — Albert Camus
Motivational jungle quotes
Life in the jungle is motivational in many aspects. Read the following jungle quotes to get inspired.
31. “I thought I would be Sheena of the Jungle as a little girl.” — Pam Grier
32. “I like to be a tiger roaming the jungle or an eagle soaring the skies.” — Sol Campbell
33. “My nickname was Tarzan: I found my food in the jungle; I hunted birds.” — Rohan Marley
34. “In the jungle, size is king. Women like big men. That’s just evolution.” — Mike Cernovich
35. “Westminster is a jungle – and the hunter can always smell fear on its prey.” — Charles Kennedy
36. “I think of myself as a jungle musician because of my lack of formal training.” — George Harrison
37. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” — Arna Bontemps
38. “I try to think of myself as a lion, bringing down the kill, controlling the jungle. A lion controls his jungle.” — John Daly
39. “I may be able to spot arrowheads on the desert but a refrigerator is a jungle in which I am easily lost.” — Edward T. Hall
40. “An elephant is the king of the jungle for the simple reason a lion is only brave when there are loads of them.” — Dereck Chisora
Jungle quotes with a strong message
The quotes below have vast meanings and messages.
41. “The jungle Changes a man.” — Cynthia Kadohata
42. “You can’t play city rules when you live in the jungle.” — Hunters Thompson
43. “The jungle speaks to me because I know how to listen.” — Rudyard Kipling
44. “If size mattered the elephant would be the king of the jungle.” — Rickson Gracie
45. “On a hard jungle journey nothing is so important as having a team you can trust.” — Tahir Shah
46. “If a lion is not accepted in its own den, it will find no refuge in the rest of the jungle.” — Wes Fesler
47. “The fittest animal survives the jungle. The weakest animal dies even if protected.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
48. “Those who would hunt a man need to remember that a jungle also contains those who hunt the hunters.” — Malcolm X
49. “There is no solitude greater than the samurai’s unless perhaps it is that of a tiger in the jungle.” — Jean-Pierre Melville
50. “I used to believe the government was the answer to all our problems, but the … government, I’ve concluded, is now an insufferable jungle of self-serving bureaucrats.” — Chet Huntley
Which of these jungle quotes did you like the most?
After going through these jungle quotes, we are sure you have learned something new.
The quotes are so meaningful and give some important life lessons.
If you want to face life’s challenges, try understanding the meanings hidden in these jungle quotes.
This way, you can make your life even more beautiful and peaceful.
Don’t forget to share your favorite jungle quotes and sayings with us.