No doubt leopard quotes have a tendency to fascinate readers.
The reason for this captivity and engagement is this wild animal’s grandeur and majestic appearance.
Leopard is a symbol of power, speed, intelligence, and agility.
Because of these features, leopards hold a prominent stature in the wild.
Although this article is about leopard quotes, we have added some additional flavor.
Here you can also look at some of the most amazing facts about leopards.
Interesting facts about leopards
We consider leopards among the most powerful and sophisticated hunters in the wild.
They belong to the family of wild big cats, including tigers, jaguars, and cheetahs.
However, there are various unique features that distinguish them from their contenders.
The most noticeable distinction is their unique print or skin design.
Please continue reading if you are interested in looking for some amazing facts about leopards.
- Leopards have a streamlined and strong physique, giving them speed and agility.
- A leopard is powerful enough to climb a tree while carrying prey.
- Leopards are known for their speed, as they can run up to a speed of 58 km/h
- When attacking prey, leopards can make huge leaps (3m vertically and 6m horizontally).
- Leopards are exceptionally good swimmers.
- The distinctive dark spots on a leopard’s body are known as rosettes.
- Finding a leopard is difficult in the large fields, as they are masters of camouflage.
- Predominantly, leopards prefer living a solitary life and have large territories.
- Leopards show their anger by growling and making rasping cough noises to show their presence.
- Leopards can give birth to two or three cubs during a single gestation.
- Leopards are extremely adaptable, allowing them to survive in various habitats.
Are leopards endangered species?
Leopards (Panthera Pardus) can adapt to a wide range of habitats.
This big cat has the most extensive range, as we find it in areas stretching from the deserts of the Middle East to the Congo rainforest.
Despite displaying unique adaptability features, the population of leopards is facing a steep decline throughout Asia and Africa.
Sri Lanka and Central Asia consider leopards an “Endangered” species.
However, leopards are classified as “Critically Endangered” in Russia, the Middle East, and the Indonesian island of Java.
This critical situation includes depletion of prey population, loss of habitat, and illegal hunting of leopards for their skin.
Top 10 leopard quotes
Enjoy reading the top 10 most captivating leopard quotes down here.
1. “As leopard feels at home with leopard.” — George Eliot
2. “As far as I’m concerned, leopard is a neutral.” — Jenna Lyons
3. “The Lord is a shoving leopard.” — William Archibald Spooner
4. “Leopard coats are fantastic. But on the leopard.” — Amanda Blake
5. “A girl in want of a Leopard still has feet.” — Catherynne M. Valente
6. “You’re like this leopard who’s pretending to be a house cat.” — Holly Black
7. “A world without leopards, well, who would want to live in it?” — Diana Vreeland
8. “We only asked for leopards to guard our thinning dreams.” — Charles Bukowski
9. “Yet technique matters, even so. God uses it, for a buffalo is not a leopard.” — James Dickey
10. “I don’t have to be logical. I’m a leopard. We’re considered wild animals, you know.” — Amy Neftzger
Leopard quotes about leopard print
Leopard print has always been a top choice for apparel and interior design. Look at these quotes to see them for yourself.
11. “I just love leopard print.” — Serena Williams
12. “I’ve never met a leopard print I didn’t like.” — Diana Vreeland
13. “As I always say, leopard print is a neutral.” — Leandra Medine
14. “My weakness is wearing too much leopard print.” — Jackie Collins
15. “I love anything leopard print, but sometimes an all over print can be a bit much.” — Ashley Madekwe
16. “The message of a leopard-print jumpsuit is clear: I am a huntress who delights in eating the offal of her prey.” — Simon Doonan
17. “Oh, no, a leopard blew up and plastered itself all over everything, but hey, animal print was in this year.” — Laurell K. Hamilton
18. “I’ve always been into leopard print. No joke, when I was 14 years old I wanted my entire room to be covered in it.” — Kim Kardashian
19. “The main part of the house is a deep red and I have butterscotch carpet. And I have a bathroom with leopard skin floor, wallpaper and toilet.” — Macy Gray
20. “Leopard print has been my thing forever! When I was a teenager my entire room was done in leopard print – it’s timeless, chic, and always in style. When in doubt… leopard!” — Khloe Kardashian
Leopard quotes about spots & stripes
Have fun reading the leopard quotes about the animal’s spots and stripes.
21. “We all know the leopard can’t change his stripes.” — Al Gore
22. “In a Leopard the spots are not observed.” — George Herbert
23. “You cannot change the stripes of a leopard.” — Emmitt Smith
24. “The leopard does not change his spots.” — William Shakespeare
25. “A leopard can’t change its spots.. but a Cosmetologist can.” — Ankala Subbarao
26. “Eye easily deceived. Same leopard can hide behind different spots.” — Lester Ziffren
27. “The Ethiopian cannot change his skin nor the leopard his spots.” — Henry David Thoreau
28. “A leopard does not change his spots, or change his feeling that spots are rather a credit.” — Ivy Compton-Burnett
29. “Spots can be any shape that you want, but a leopard will still have spots regardless of shape.” — Anthony T. Hincks
30. “When I was chased by a striped leopard in dense camouflage of the jungle, there was an overwhelming craving to clamber up the tree; and hide in the myriad of branches.” — Nikhil Parekh
Snow leopard quotes
The snow leopard is one of the world’s rarest and most magnificent animals. Learn something new about snow leopards and get fascinated by reading these quotes.
31. “At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” — Hunter S. Thompson
32. “Have you seen the snow leopard? No! Isn’t that wonderful?” — Peter Matthiessen
33. “The snow leopard is absolutely magnificent. It represents really what endangered species are all about.” — Jack Hanna
34. “The snow leopard is a strong animal. Let its tenacity inspire you to achieve anything you set your mind to.” — Unknown
35. “We all can be strong and fierce. The snow leopard’s strength should inspire us to go after our dreams and achieve them.” — Unknown
36. “The beauty of the snow leopard is its solitary nature. Although this cat rarely interacts with others, it remains majestic while hunting.” — Unknown
37. “But I was just really blown away that you could just buy a snow leopard. For me, it was like buying a panda bear or a Komodo dragon.” — Eric Goode
38. “Strength and courage are not just limited to the snow leopard; they are within you, too. If you strive for greatness, you can achieve success.” — Unknown
39. “The Snow Leopard is a nocturnal creature thrives in harsh conditions. Make it tough to stop you from taking action and achieving your goals.” — Unknown
40. “The autumn always gets me badly, as it breaks into colours. I want to go south, where there is no autumn, where the cold doesn’t crouch over one like a snow-leopard waiting to pounce.” — D. H. Lawrence
Some other interesting leopard quotes
These are the leopard quotes that you might find interesting to read and share.
41. “Leopard is an animal design, and my designs come from nature.” — Roberto Cavalli
42. “Why are you sad, Dorian?” He couldn’t lie to her. “The leopard wants you to see it.” — Nalini Singh
43. “The only way a no-legged leopard could hurt you is if it fell out of a tree onto your head.” — Ellen DeGeneres
44. “There’s so much plastic in this culture that vinyl leopard skin is becoming an endangered synthetic.” — Lily Tomlin
45. “One day, a leopard stalked into the synagogue, roaring and lashing its tail. Three weeks later, it had become part of the liturgy.” — Franz Kafka
46. “The goal is to live with God like composure on the full rush of energy, like Dionysus riding the leopard, without being torn to pieces.” — Joseph Campbell
47. “You don’t see sick animals in the wild. You don’t see lame animals in the wild, and its all because of the predator: the lion, the tiger, the leopard, all the cats.” — Tippi Hedren
48. “I was out training one black night when I heard a noise. I turned around and saw a leopard. I threw some stones at him and he went away, so I went on my way.” — Filbert Bayi
49. “Be motivated like the falcon, hunt gloriously. Be magnificent as the leopard, fight to win. Spend less time with nightingales and peacocks. One is all talk, the other only color.” — Rumi
50. “I went to South Africa on safari and came eye to eye with a beautiful leopard. We were so close; I was staring at him for a long time and I felt a recognition with my own nature.” — Bai Ling
Which one of these leopard quotes is your favorite?
To conclude, our collection of leopard quotes contains a wide range of impressive and engaging quotes.
Apart from enjoying these quotes, you can also seek their motivation.
Besides, these quotes are worthy to share with your friends and family.
Here you can find relevant quotes under specific sections, making it easy to find your favorite leopard quotes.
If you have found a favorite leopard quote, share it with us by commenting in the section below.
We are looking forward to your reply.
Don’t forget to share this article on social media if you enjoyed it.