Some of our favorite Wiz Khalifa quotes on what it means to be authentic and real.
Wiz Khalifa is one of today’s leading rap artists. he is best known for his hit song, “Black and Yellow,” which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and earned him a Grammy nomination.
In July 2018, the rapper released a new album, Rolling Papers 2, which is a follow-up to his first album of the same name.
By far his biggest project in terms of production, the album consists of 25 tracks, and mainly deals with themes such as love, drugs, and success.
In a Q&A for iHeart Radio, Wiz explained that the majority of the music on Rolling Papers 2 is inspired by his life and what he’s learned about himself, business and the different ways to approach things.
In that respect, here are some great Wiz Khalifa quotes to inspire you and to help you discover and believe in yourself.
Inspirational Wiz Khalifa quotes
2. Good things come in good time. – Wiz Khalifa
3. Don’t worry about someone who doesn’t worry about you. – Wiz Khalifa
4. You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are. – Wiz Khalifa
5. I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people. – Wiz Khalifa
6. Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back. – Wiz Khalifa
7. When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better, don’t let them walk away. – Wiz Khalifa
8. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it’s completely, 100% me. – Wiz Khalifa
9. The most daring thing is to be yourself and to do exactly what you want to do at that point in time and not to be worried with what other people are doing or what’s popular. – Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa quotes about success and happiness
10. I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success. – Wiz Khalifa
11. Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time. – Wiz Khalifa
12. Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me. – Wiz Khalifa
13. I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at, but I have to keep working. – Wiz Khalifa
14. A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen. – Wiz Khalifa
15. Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours. – Wiz Khalifa
16. We never really learn from the first mistake or the second or third. It only gets us when we’re given the last chance. – Wiz Khalifa
17. It’s funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, it’s never forgotten. – Wiz Khalifa
18. Real men always have time for their woman. No matter what, even if he’s busy, he’ll find a way to make time for her. – Wiz Khalifa
19. Everyone is born beautiful, some people just let the world turn them into something ugly. – Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa quotes about love and life
20. I don’t have much but I take all I got and that’s what I give, what I get in return is the money I earn and the life I live. – Wiz Khalifa
21. I fell asleep on a plane and never woke and now I’m living a dream. – Wiz Khalifa
22. I am not a Facebook status, you do not have to like me. – Wiz Khalifa
23. Don’t leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better. – Wiz Khalifa
24. I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret EVERYONE KNOWS. – Wiz Khalifa
25. People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise. – Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa Quotes from his Rolling Papers 2 Album
26. Anything you want, you can get, you gotta build it though – Wiz Khalifa
27. Depending on how it’s going, we only gonna get tougher – Wiz Khalifa
28. I’ve just grown a lot, learned a lot about myself, learned a lot about business, and learned new strategies and different ways to approach things. I’m really excited to have those new approaches and new inspirations on life. A lot of that goes into the music and being able to find certain things inside of yourself, or to be able to look to other people around you, and to say like, you know, this is my core, and this is who I believe in. – Wiz Khalifa
29. I’m done seeing people suffer, hate turned into love – Wiz Khalifa
30. Lost some people to get here but they watching us from up above – Wiz Khalifa
31. Yeah, all of the fame just comes with the game. It’s a gift and the curse when everybody knows your name – Wiz Khalifa
32. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes ’cause you gotta make some – Wiz Khalifa
33. It takes time, but a man gon be a man and do what he gotta do – Wiz Khalifa
34. Look at where you’re going and where you at. You gon get there if you work hard. When you make it, you’ll get exactly what you work for – Wiz Khalifa
35. There are consequences to every decision – Wiz Khalifa
Which Wiz Khalifa Quotes are your favorite?
Hopefully, these quotes from Wiz Khalifa have inspired you to discover and believe in yourself.
So, which of his quotes are your favorite? Do you have any other Wiz Khalifa quotes to share with us? Let us know in the comment section below.
April 3, 2018 5:00 AM EST