Here are some of our favorite Wiz Khalifa quotes on what it means to be authentic and real.
Wiz Khalifa was born Cameron Jibril Thomaz on September 8, 1987, in Minot, North Dakota.
He is one of today’s leading rap artists.
Share your favorite Wiz Khalifa quote with us in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Wiz Khalifa quotes?
Wiz is best known for his hit song, “Black and Yellow,” which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and earned him a Grammy nomination.
In July 2018, the rapper released a new album, Rolling Papers 2, which is a follow-up to his first album of the same name.
By far his biggest project in terms of production, the album comprises 25 tracks and mainly deals with themes such as:
In a Q&A for iHeart Radio, Wiz explained that most of the music on Rolling Papers 2 is inspired by his life and what he’s learned about himself, business, and the different ways to approach things.
In that respect, here are some great Wiz Khalifa quotes to inspire you and help you discover and believe in yourself.
Don’t forget to check out these BTS quotes and lyrics from the platinum-selling South Korean boy band.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Inspirational Wiz Khalifa quotes
1. “Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time.” – Wiz Khalifa
You will also enjoy our article on gentleman quotes.
2. “Good things come in good time.” – Wiz Khalifa
You will also enjoy our article on tupac quotes.
3. “Don’t worry about someone who doesn’t worry about you.” – Wiz Khalifa
You will also enjoy our article on Dumb and Dumber quotes.
4. “A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen.” – Wiz Khalifa
You will also enjoy our article on Nipsey Hussle quotes.
5. “I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people.” – Wiz Khalifa
6. “Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it’s completely, 100% me.” – Wiz Khalifa
7. “Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.” – Wiz Khalifa
8. “I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at, but I have to keep working.” – Wiz Khalifa
9. “Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours.” – Wiz Khalifa
10. “I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success.” – Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa quotes about success and happiness
11. “Don’t let the sadness from the past and the fear of the future, ruin the happiness of the present.” – Wiz Khalifa
12. “Everyone is born beautiful, some people just let the world turn them into something ugly.” – Wiz Khalifa
13. “Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.” – Wiz Khalifa
14. “When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better, don’t let them walk away.” – Wiz Khalifa
15. “You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Wiz Khalifa
16. “The most daring thing is to be yourself and to do exactly what you want to do at that point in time and not to be worried with what other people are doing or what’s popular.” – Wiz Khalifa
17. “We never really learn from the first mistake or the second or third. It only gets us when we’re given the last chance.” – Wiz Khalifa
18. “It’s funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, it’s never forgotten.” – Wiz Khalifa
19. “Real men always have time for their woman. No matter what, even if he’s busy, he’ll find a way to make time for her.” – Wiz Khalifa
20. “I don’t have much but I take all I got and that’s what I give, what I get in return is the money I earn and the life I live.” – Wiz Khalifa
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure also to check out these J. Cole quotes on life & love.
Wiz Khalifa quotes about love and life
21. “I fell asleep on a plane and never woke, and now I’m living a dream.” – Wiz Khalifa
22. “I am not a Facebook status, you do not have to like me.” – Wiz Khalifa
23. “Don’t leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.” – Wiz Khalifa
24. “I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret EVERYONE KNOWS.” – Wiz Khalifa
25. “People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.” – Wiz Khalifa
Which Wiz Khalifa Quotes are your favorite?
Wiz Khalifa discovered his passion at an early age and worked hard to become the top rap artist he is today.
His music spreads love and happiness, and he’s become an inspiration to millions.
Hopefully, these quotes from Wiz Khalifa have inspired you to discover and believe in yourself.
So, which of his quotes is your favorite?
Do you have any other Wiz Khalifa quotes to share with us?
Let us know in the comment section below, and please take a minute to share this article on your social media platforms.