50 Millionaire Mindset Quotes
March 17, 2023 6:00 AM EST
From Jay-Z to Oprah Winfrey, many of today’s most successful entertainers have attributed their success to the power of mindset, as you will see in these millionaire mindset quotes.
So, as we explore the secrets to cultivating a millionaire mindset, let’s take a page from the playbook of these moguls and learn how to think like a millionaire.
A millionaire mindset is the ability to think and make choices like someone figuring out how to acquire wealth.
Many books have been written about the millionaire mindset to share information about how millionaires think.
One of the most popular books written about the millionaire mindset is Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker.
Tell us your favorite millionaire mindset quote in the comments section!
The benefits of reading millionaire mindset quotes
If you want to become a millionaire (but, let’s be honest, few people would not), reading quotes about the millionaire mindset will inspire and motivate you to get to work on your dreams.
It will help activate the “let’s do this” mentality you must have if you want to use your passions and goals to become a millionaire.
After all, having determination is one unifying characteristic of most self-made millionaires.
They have conducted many studies on millionaires to identify what makes them different from non-millionaires, which yielded interesting and surprising results.
According to the data, common traits of people who have become millionaires include:
- They are not afraid to dream big, even if their dreams seem unrealistic
- They never stop learning or seeking to know more about life
- They prioritize their health
- They take risks, both personally and in business
If you aspire to be a millionaire, these are some characteristics you should cultivate within yourself.
Reading these millionaire mindset quotes is part of that cultivation.
They will inspire you into a millionaire mindset and are part of continued learning and expanding your knowledge base about how millionaires think.
So, read on to enjoy the millionaire mindset quotes below that will encourage and motivate you to get out there and make your first million dollars!
Millionaire mindset quotes from T. Harv Eker
These millionaire mindset quotes from T. Harv Eker reveal the most profound ways that rich people think.
1. “What you focus on expands.” — T. Harv Eker
2. “Rich people think big. Poor people think small.” — T. Harv Eker
3. “Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.” — T. Harv Eker
4. “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.” — T. Harv Eker
5. “Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.” — T. Harv Eker
6. “Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.” — T. Harv Eker
7. “Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.” — T. Harv Eker
8. “Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.” — T. Harv Eker
9. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” — T. Harv Eker
10. “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” — T. Harv Eker
Millionaire mindset quotes from Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
From an author and expert on the subject, these millionaire mindset quotes from Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D., are truly thought-provoking.
11. “The higher a person’s net worth the less likely he is to ever play the lottery.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
12. “Wealth is more often the result of hard work, perseverance, and most of all self-discipline.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
13. “Dealing with fear in a positive manner is a foundation stone of becoming wealthy in America.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
14. “There is a clear and very significant correlation between willingness to take financial risk and net worth.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
15. “But let me say that if you lack discipline, the chances of your ever accumulating wealth are very, very small.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
16. “If you lack integrity, most millionaires will tell you that you will not and should not graduate to economic success.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
17. “Millionaires make wise investments. But not all wise investments are listed on the stock exchanges.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
18. “As most millionaires report, stress is a direct result of devoting a lot of effort to a task that’s not in line with one’s abilities.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
19. “To become wealthy one must be disciplined in thought and deed, disciplined enough to search for great economic opportunities.” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
20. “What is discipline? To one multimillionaire from Nevada it’s all about understanding that ‘leasing a Mercedes doesn’t make you rich.’ The target is to… keep thinking net worth!!!” — Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
Millionaire mindset quotes for Instagram
Share these short millionaire mindset quotes for Instagram with your followers!
21. “I’m not a businessman; I’m a business, man.” — Jay-Z
22. “A legendary day begins with a legendary mindset.” — Unknown
23. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky
24. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
25. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” — Tony Robbins
26. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” — Shiv Khera
27. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” — Hasidic Proverb
28. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
29. “You only have to be right once, and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” — Mark Cuban
30. “Success is not something that happens to you. It’s something that happens because of you and the actions you take.” — Grant Cardone
Motivational millionaire mindset quotes
Get inspired with these motivational millionaire mindset quotes!
31. “The more you learn, the more you earn.” — Frank Clark
32. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
33. “Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.” — Jeff Bezos
34. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” — Richard Branson
35. “Don’t worry too much about profitability. If you do your job well, the profitability will come.” — Bernard Arnault
36. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos
37. “Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more.” — Jack Benny
38. “All my life I knew that there was all the money you could want out there. All you have to do is go after it.” — Curtis Carlson
39.“You don’t have to be like most people around you, because most people never become truly rich and wealthy.” — Manoj Arora
40. “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed that week. If we didn’t have anything, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome. Failure is not trying.” — Sara Blakely
Millionaire mindset quotes to help you be successful
These millionaire mindset quotes to help you be successful will give you the motivational boost you need.
41. “Wealth is largely the result of habit.” — John Jacob Astor
42. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” — David Bailey
43. “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas—not money.” — Robert Collier
44. “More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went.” — Roger Babson
45. “Every pound is a seedling. Invest your seedlings to create a tree. Re-invest your seedlings to grow a forest.” — George Choy
46. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
47. “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” — Warren Buffett
48. “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.” — Warren Buffett
49. “To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has (Financial Freedom), you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do..hard work and perseverance of highest order.” — Manoj Arora
50. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” — Maya Angelou
Having a millionaire mindset means believing in yourself
As you may have noticed, a common theme among these millionaire mindset quotes from different sources is simply this:
Have the belief that it is possible for you to become a millionaire.
If you don’t believe it’s possible, it will not likely happen.
True belief in something helps align your own energy with the energy of creation in the universe.
Thinking positively and believing in yourself are key elements to ensuring the universe knows your plan and can support you.
In your journey to becoming a millionaire, start with this most important step, believing that you can, and never let go of that belief!
Tell us your favorite millionaire mindset quote in the comments below!
If you liked these millionaire mindset quotes, please share them with others by clicking the Share button now!