Allow these Tony Robbins quotes on personal power, motivation, and life to help you tap into your own Everyday Power.
Tony Robbins is a man who has dedicated his life and made it his mission to uplift others so that they can achieve their maximum potential. No matter who you are, you’ve heard of the many incredible things Tony Robbins has achieved. His voice is instantly recognizable, and his words powerful, these Tony Robbins quotes are meant to be read on repeat!
Born Anthony J. Robbins in Glendora, California on February 29, 1960, Tony Robbins is a writer of several best-selling self-help books and a top motivational speaker.
Robbins has also coached several world leaders, including but not limited to: previous presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, Princess Diana, and former Soviet statesman Mikhail Gorbachev.
Who is Tony Robbins?
Tony Robbins reached celebrity status due in part to his highly publicized “fire walk” seminars. In these seminars, he uses his theory of neuro-associative conditioning to train audience members and other participants.
Using his theory, he convinces them to walk barefoot over hot coals to supposedly prove that fear and inner self-doubt often are what holds people back from achieving their full potential. This helps them overcome the things they consider to be impossible.
He also is the best-selling author of several self-help books, including Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power.
Tony Robbins is also an extremely active philanthropist. Each year, he feeds four million people spread across 56 countries. He also sponsors and creates programs in schools, prisons, service organizations, and shelters.
Robbins provides fresh water to 100,000 people a day in India to combat waterborne diseases, which is the number one killer of children in that country. In 2015 alone, he provided 59 million meals for people in the USA and matched funds to feed another hundred million through working with Feeding America.
Robbins is also the owner of several successful businesses and has been honored in several top lists, like the “Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World” done by Accenture.
A recent cover of Fortune Magazine named him the “CEO Whisperer.” Tony Robbins is inspirational because he uses his wealth and power for good. He motivates people to better themselves, and makes sure to help the people who need it most.
So when it comes to the best Tony Robins quotes about living a life of fulfillment? Here are his greatest sayings! For further reading, check out our list of books on how to build self-esteem.
Tony Robbins quotes to inspire you to greatness
1. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
2. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
3. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
4. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
5. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
7. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Tony Robbins
8. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” – Tony Robbins
9. “If you can’t you must, and if you must you can.” – Tony Robbins
Also check out our collection of wise David Goggins quotes to help you overcome any situation.
10. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
11. “The past does not equal the future.” – Tony Robbins
12. “It is not what we get. But who we become, what
we contribute … that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
13. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
14. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.” – Tony Robbins
15. “It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.” – Tony Robbins
16. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk. “– Tony Robbins
17. “Leaders spend 5 percent of their time on the problem & 95 percent of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!” – Tony Robbins
18. “In life you need either inspiration or desperation.” – Tony Robbins
19. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
20. “It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins quotes to awaken your personal power
21. “Let fear be a counselor and not a jailer. “– Tony Robbins
22. “Personal power is the ability to take action.” – Tony Robbins
23. “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.” – Tony Robbins
24. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
25. “More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny.” – Tony Robbins
26. “It’s not what’s happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it’s your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you’re going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.” – Tony Robbins
27. “Live with passion! “– Tony Robbins
28. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
29. “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” – Tony Robbins
30. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
31. “Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.” – Tony Robbins
32. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
33. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.” – Tony Robbins
34. “The first thing these people have who succeed, who are fulfilled, is that they’ve decided what the purpose of the game is, at least for right now.” – Tony Robbins
35. “If I’m committed, there is always a way.” (He also says, “If we can (generate) the right emotion inside of us, we can get ourselves to do anything. If you don’t have the money, but you’re creative and determined enough, you’ll find the way.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins quotes to help you become your best self
36. “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.” – Tony Robbins
37. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
38. “Success is buried on the other side of frustration.” – Tony Robbins
39. “Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning you give it.” – Tony Robbins
40. “Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live it there.” – Tony Robbins
41. “At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life. FOREVER.” – Tony Robbins
42. “Things are only impossible until somebody does what another believes can’t be done.” – Tony Robbins
43. “There are no failures in life, just results.” – Tony Robbins
44. “When you are grateful, fear disappears & abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
45. “Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential.” – Tony Robbins
46. “Why wait to be memorable?” – Tony Robbins
47. “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.” – Tony Robbins
48. “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.” – Tony Robbins
49. “Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.” – Tony Robbins
50. “Trade your expectations for appreciation and the world changes for you.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins quotes to elevate your mind
51. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.” – Tony Robbins
52. “Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.” – Tony Robbins
53. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins
54. “There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.” – Tony Robbins
55. “People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals. That is goals that do not inspire them.” – Tony Robbins
56. “Whatever happens, take responsibility.” – Tony Robbins
57. “Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.” – Tony Robbins
58. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you to live a fulfilled life.
59. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
60. “Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.” – Tony Robbins
Thought-provoking Tony Robbins quotes
61. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”– Tony Robbins
62. “We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.” – Tony Robbins
63. “Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.”– Tony Robbins
64. “Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.” – Tony Robbins
65. “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”– Tony Robbins
66. “Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.” – Tony Robbins
67. “To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.”– Tony Robbins
68. “When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
69. “Leaders are those individuals who live by empowering beliefs and teach others to tap their full capabilities by shifting the beliefs that have been limiting them.”– Tony Robbins
70. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins quotes that will change the way you think
71. “I can tell you the secret to happiness in one word: progress.” – Tony Robbins
72. “Belief in limits creates limited people.” – Tony Robbins
73. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
74. “People love to say that knowledge is power. But the truth is that knowledge is only potential power.” – Tony Robbins
75. “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Tony Robbins
76. “Our entire life changes in a moment.” – Tony Robbins
77. “Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and they underestimate what they can do in two or three decades.” – Tony Robbins
78. “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” – Tony Robbins
79. “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
80. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
81. “The enemy of execution is complexity.” – Tony Robbins
82. “You get what you tolerate.” – Tony Robbins
83. “Heal the boy and the man will appear.” – Tony Robbins
More Tony Robbins quotes
84. “Hunger is the only differentiation in people; it’s not talent.” – Tony Robbins
85. “The secret to living is giving.” – Tony Robbins
86. “If I could uncover what beliefs and values control me, I can literally redesign me.” – Tony Robbins
87. “Problems are not permanent. Only your soul is permanent.” – Tony Robbins
88. “Lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know.” – Tony Robbins
89. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
90. “Breakthrough depends on your state, the story you tell yourself, and your strategies.” – Tony Robbins
91. “The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.” – Tony Robbins
92. “If we don’t direct our own thoughts, we’ll fall under the influence of those who would condition us to behave in the way they desire.” – Tony Robbins
93. “Information without emotion isn’t retained.” – Tony Robbins
94. “If we can realize that life is always happening for us, not to us… game over, all the pain and suffering disappear.” – Tony Robbins
Which Tony Robbins quotes are your favorite?
Tell us in the comments below!
March 19, 2021 6:00 AM EST