They say if you want to live a successful life, model the actions of those that are successful.
These Grant Cardone quotes are a great place to start.
Grant Cardone is an entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, and online sales trainer.
He has designed over 20 different business programs and knows what it takes to truly succeed in life and business.
As you’ll see in the quotes, Grant believes that anyone and everyone can be successful if they do take the right steps and don’t make excuses.
If you need a little motivation, the quotes by Grant Cardone below will help.
Grant Cardone quotes about doingwhatever it takes
1. “You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Waiting around for inspiration or the feeling of being productive to strike, is a great way to do nothing. Push yourself to work on your goals each day. Remember why you started and draw the inspiration to get things done from there.
2. “If you know what day it is, you’re not busy enough.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: If you are idle or focusing on things that don’t matter, then you could probably be spending a little more time working on your goals. Be honest..is there more you can do to get where you want to be? If the answer is yes, then go do it!
3. “Let the rest do whatever while you do whatever it takes. – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Don’t compare your journey to someone else’s. Learn from those who have gotten where you want to be, and don’t listen to anyone who tells you it isn’t possible because it didn’t work out for them. You are you! So, do whatever it takes and make it work for you.
4. “Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Mindset matters. How you approach situations is key. Being willing to do whatever it takes, whether that is work hard or sacrificing time, is only worth it if your goal is worth it to you. Are you willing to do whatever it takes?
5. “Leaving your comfort zone is hard. Staying broke is hard. Pick your hard.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Every choice is hard. We are always able to pick our hard. Instead of asking yourself what it is costing you or what you lose, ask yourself what you have to gain. Shift your mindset and make the choice that is best for you!
6. “Your family is depending on you. No better reason to bring all your game all the time.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: You are also depending on yourself! Do not let yourself, and by extension your family and loved ones, down. Do your best always, and know that nothing is perfect and any failure is an opportunity to learn.
7. “Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: You are in competition with yourself, and the only person you should compare yourself to is the person you were yesterday! With that being said though, many people quit on their dreams before getting to that “extra mile.” Go there and be bold and watch your dreams come true!
GrantCardone quotes about money
8. “There’s no shortage of money, only of people thinking big enough.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Your mindset about money matters. However, your dreams and goals also matter! Dare to dream as big as possible. If you believe it then you can achieve it. The only true limits we face are those we place on ourselves.
9. “If you don’t get serious about your money, you will never have serious money.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Get serious about whatever matters to you! It doesn’t matter if it is money, your relationships with people, your career, or you dreams. The things you devote your time and energy to will flourish.
10. “You can’t get rich thinking poor.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Read Rich Dad, Poor Dad…This book dives into the mentality behind money. It will contrast poor thinking versus rich thinking and help you gain financial literacy.
11. “Don’t just make money, make a difference.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Making money will not fill you with a sense of purpose or give your life meaning. Finding something that brings your unique contribution to the world will be much more satisfying. Check out this article for more on finding a career that helps you make a difference in the world!
12. “You sleep like you’re rich, I’m up like I’m broke.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: How do the rich sleep? How do those who are broke wake up? I imagine that the rich go to sleep at night with no worries about how they will sustain their existence, while those with less money worry about how they are going to feed their families. If you are looking for a side hustle, then check out this article!
GrantCardone quotes on making excuses
13. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Tony Robbins once said, “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.” It is true though. If something lights a fire in your soul and truly matters then you will do whatever you can to make it happen. If it doesn’t matter that much, you will find other ways to occupy the time you should be spending working on your goals.
14. “Quit blaming your past for your current condition.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Sure, your past actions and decisions may have landed you in your current condition. This quote doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge that, or learn something from your past. However, dwelling on your past and placing blame is not going to move you out of your current spot. Come up with a plan and take action in this moment to fix things!
15. “Being born broke is not the issue. Staying broke is.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Staying stagnant in any state is an issue. Broke, sad, complacent, or even content, if you aren’t growing some area of your life, then you are missing out on your potential. As far as being broke goes, you do not have to stay there. Learn a profitable skill, start your own company, get a second job that you use for investing, or get a handle on how you spend money. There are choices that will help you improve your finances.
16. “I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: You have the same amount of time in your day as Edison, The Wright Brothers, the best athletes, and even Elon Musk. It is how the average person spends their 24 hour day that is the problem. The people who are super successful are those who are devoted to their passions. They do not allow themselves to be distracted and do not make excuses. How are you honestly spending your time?
17. “Starting at the bottom isn’t a deficit. It’s a gift.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Sure, it would be easier to get somewhere if we go a a start in the middle or closer to the top. There are people who are born into lives of privilege where their money can help them get a jump start. However, starting from the bottom enables you to grow and learn so much more. Wherever you are in your journey, make the most our of your mistakes and always take the opportunities that will help you go further.
GrantCardone quotes on overcoming fear
18. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Face your fears and be brave. This will open up your life to so many experiences. You might not win all the time, but you will learn and go further. When you limit your risks, decisions, and dreams due to fear, you are guaranteeing that you stay where you are.
19. “Your skills have to be bigger than your fears.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: There are three ways you can interpret this statement. First, improve your skills so they are bigger than your fears. Second, lessen the impact your fears have on you until it is smaller than your skills. Or third, you can improve your skillset and face your fears. Either way, until you are in a place where fear is not ruling your decision making process life is not going to change.
20. “Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.” – Grant Cardone
Everyday Application: Most people will stay with what they know, even if it makes them miserable. They become a prisoner to what is familiar, because they have learned how to survive in that state. The fear of the unknown holds them back, making it their own personal prison.
21. “If you don’t confront the tough stuff it will always have control over you.” – Grant Cardone
22. “Do what you are scared to do and watch your confidence grow.” – Grant Cardone
23. “Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.” – Grant Cardone
24. “Doubt is your enemy.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone quotes on dealing with others
25. “You’ll never be admired without being criticized first.” – Grant Cardone
26. “Criticism is easily avoided by saying, doing and being nothing.” – Grant Cardone
27. “Be nice to people. It doesn’t cost anything.” – Grant Cardone
28. “The average call me obsessed, the successful call me for advice.” – Grant Cardone
29. “Show up early, treat people with respect and perform at the highest levels til the world can’t deny you.” – Grant Cardone
30. “The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone quotes that show anyone can be successful
31. “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.” – Grant Cardone
32. “Be great because nothing else pays.” – Grant Cardone
33. “You don’t get burnout — you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Luck is just one of the by-products of those who take the most action.” – Grant Cardone
35. “No matter how much it may seem otherwise, no one has control of your life but you.” – Grant Cardone
36. “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.” – Grant Cardone
37. “The world will only give you what you refuse to give up on.” – Grant Cardone
38. “Your purpose on any given endeavor is determined by the clarity of your purpose.” – Grant Cardone
39. “Success is no different than any other skill. Duplicate the actions and mindsets of successful people and you will create success for yourself.” – Grant Cardone
40. “As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone quotes to inspire you towards success
41. “Average is a failing formula.” – Grant Cardone
42. “Never lower your target; increase your actions.” – Grant Cardone
43. “Don’t go to work to work, go to work to prosper.” – Grant Cardone
44. “Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.” – Grant Cardone
45. “Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?” – Grant Cardone
46. “Quit sharing bad news and gossip, you aren’t a garbage truck.” – Grant Cardone
47. “Freedom is not something you buy, but something you earn.” – Grant Cardone
48. “Set no targets and you will get nowhere.” – Grant Cardone
49. “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.” – Grant Cardone
50. “Set targets for yourself that are 10X greater than what you believe you can achieve.” – Grant Cardone
More Grant Cardone quotes and sayings
51. “You know, you don’t need to grow old to die. I was dying at the age of 20 as a result of no direction and no purpose.” – Grant Cardone
52. “I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.” – Grant Cardone
53. “One of the major differences between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.” – Grant Cardone
54. “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear and do it quickly.” – Grant Cardone
55. “Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.” – Grant Cardone
56. “Average is a failing plan! Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist.” – Grant Cardone
57. “Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.” – Grant Cardone
58. “Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.” – Grant Cardone
59. “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.” – Grant Cardone
60. “The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.” – Grant Cardone
Are you ready to get started
After reading through these Grant Cardone quotes you should be feeling more fired up to go out there and make it happen.
Stop letting your fear hold you back from experiencing the success that you desire in life.
Bookmark this page so you refer back to these quotes easily when you are having days that feel more challenging.
Whether you are well on your way to the successful life that you want, or just starting out in the process, everyone has days that are more challenging than others.
What you choose to do on those days can make all the difference.
Your success is in your control!
Which of these motivational Grant Cardone quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
July 1, 2022 6:15 AM EST