Get your stacks up with these making-money quotes.
Money is a means to an end and a permission slip for abundance.
Across planet earth, people work towards accumulating money.
Money is an aspect of life that requires our attention to balance.
We all have dreams, and money can aid us in living our dreams.
Writer Ayn Rand once said, “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do when you need to.
Our values are the ideas that keep us centered.
Holding on to our values can help us stay balanced when things get murky.
These sayings are excellent for anyone who is investing, an entrepreneur, or loves finance.
Below are some of the best making-money quotes to help keep you grounded.
Don’t forget to also read these wealth quotes showing both sides of money.
Short Making Money Quotes
1. “The key to making money is to stay invested.” – Suze Orman
2. “I like the art of making money more than the money.” – Richard Rawlings
3. “Making money is certainly the one addiction I cannot shake.” – Felix Dennis
You will also enjoy our article on money quotes.
4. “Succeeding in business is not just about making mo”ey.” – Daniel Snyder
5. “Making money from money is like aerobatics.” – Alisher Usmanov
6. “With a focus on records and making money, you tend to miss a good story.” – Ram Charan
7. “Just because you’re working does not mean you’re making money.” – Billy Porter
8. “Make sure to save for the future and keep making money!” – Jam Master Jay
9. “Spending money is much more difficult than making money.” – Jack Ma
10. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” – David Bailey
Making Money Quotes And Sayings
11. “Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have, beautifully.” – Scott Alexander
12. “I can walk through the front door of any factory and out the back and tell you if it’s making money or not.” – Harvey S. Firestone
13. “That’s an interesting fact when you take the idea of making money, making a living selling painting. Only a dozen or two painters do that.” – Ad Reinhardt
14. “Your ideas and the things that you do are dumb and stupid and make no sense – until you start getting recognized and making money. Then you’re a genius.” – GloZell
15. “Don’t worry about being famous or making money; the most important thing is being the best.” – Anastasia Soare
16. “I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I endeavor to provide employment for hundreds of the women of my race.” – Madam C. J. Walker.
17. “I have ways of making money that you know nothing of.” – John D. Rockefeller
18. “Success is not just making money. Success is happiness. Success is fulfillment; it’s the ability to give.” – Adam Neumann
19. “Making money is a happiness. And that’s a great incentive. Making other people happy is a super-happiness.” – Muhammad Yunus
20. “Making money is easy. It is. The difficult thing in life is not making it. It’s keeping it.” – John McAfee
You will also enjoy our article on rich quotes.
Get Money Quotes
21. “I don’t believe in spending money lavishly, now that I’m making money.” – Ansel Elgort
22. “The time making money should be greater than the time that you are spending money.” – Sophia Amoruso
23. “I love making money, but you can’t live your life waiting to get rich in a job that no longer feeds you artistically.” – Julianna Margulies
24. “I never saw a lawyer yet who would admit he was making money.” – Mary Roberts Rinehart
25. “This country is conducive to making money.” – E. Joseph Cossman
26. “I used to trade stocks online, and I kind of felt gross, like, all I’m doing is making money off other people’s creativity, and I’m not creating anything myself.” – Nathan Fielder
27. “My grandchildren will be making money from the stories I write and sell as eBooks because they will continue to be making money.” – J. A. Konrath.
28. “The greatest pleasure when I started making money was not buying cars or yachts but finding myself able to have as many freshly typed drafts as possible.” – Gore Vidal.
29. “I enjoy building something good and having a successful product and making money.” – Wayne Huizenga
30. “Nothing wrong with making money.” – Adam Levine
Making Money Quotes Inspired By Terry Pratchet
31. “Making money is art and working is art, and good business is the best art.” – Andy Warhol
32. “Women need to be less squeamish about making money.” – Liz Truss
33. “Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor.” – Robert J. Shiller
34. “Life started getting good when I started making money.” – Balthazar Getty
35. “The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them.” – Peter Lynch
36. “I don’t care half so much about making money as I do about making my point, and coming out ahead.” – Cornelius Vanderbilt
37. “The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.” – Karl Marx
38. “If you are in the world of business, that means you are in the business of making money.” – Stephen A. Smith
39. “I cannot afford to waste my time making money.” – Louis Agassiz
40. “The only point in making money is, you can tell some big shot where to go.” – Humphrey Bogart
Insightful Money Making Quotes
41. “I’m not interested in making money. It’s just that with my talent, I’m cursed with it.” – Noel Gallagher.
42. “The key to making money in angel investing is saying no. You meet with 100 companies and say no to 99 of them.” – Kevin Rose
43. “I realized early on that I was pretty good at organizing. A lot of it was about control. While my friends were out getting hammered at concerts, I was making money. I am a control freak.” – Kevin Plank
44. “There is nothing wrong with making money, but that’s not particularly inspiring.” – John Mackey
45. “I don’t spend my life making money to spend tomorrow, or to acquire possessions.” – Orson Bean.
46. “It is my belief that tax credits only go to people who are making money, and they generally keep it. – Dianne Feinstein
47. “I understand what rappers are talking about. I think rap is less about educating people about the black community and more about making money.” – Dennis Rodman
48. “Being creative and making money in the theater is very challenging.” – Val Kilmer
49. “Every Iranian artist dreams of the black market. We don’t care about making money.” – Shirin Neshat
50. “When I met my wife, I was focused on making money but failing miserably.” – Adam Neumann
What did you learn from these money making quotes?
Money can be one form of abundance; it is one means that we can experience abundance through, but it does not determine who we are as people.
Successful businessman Daniel Snyder once said, “Succeeding in business is not just about making money.”
Maintaining a high-quality life means continuously developing the parts of the grind people do not see.
It is easy to lose sight of our passions while acquiring wealth.
Wealth comes in many forms.
Every human being deserves wealth.
Rapper Nas once encouraged his fans to make money and not let it make them.
His message empowers the listener to stay true to their values on their road to wealth.
We can learn a lot from money.
Money does not do much when it is standing still.
It works better when it moves around.
Similarly, we have to keep moving, keep going.
Make money, make new memories.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these money making quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.