When looking for the best random quotes, you might face the hassle of finding a perfect collection.
To help you, we have created a comprehensive compilation of random quotes.
These quotes are carefully selected to offer you the best possible experience.
In addition to the quotes, we have also discussed whether our life is based on random acts.
If interested, please continue reading!
Do Our Lives Consist of Random Acts?
Answering this question might require a comprehensive debate among different social setups.
Common individuals sometimes believe that events in their lives are influenced by a random factor or chance.
Examples of these random acts include:
- Natural disasters
- Random encounters with individuals
Random processes could generate non-random procedures.
For instance, natural selection is a completely unguided process.
However, certain people do have a firm belief that our actions, selections, and decisions do play a critical role in shaping their lives.
Other individuals think of a balanced approach between control and randomness.
Besides, the combination of these aspects might vary from person to person and could change over time.
What does science say about this?
Science is clear about its concept that our lives are based on a combination of deliberate choices and chances.
A wide range of disciplines backs this particular idea.
For instance, psychological research suggests that unconscious biases and conscious decisions influence our life.
In addition, sociological studies explain that our social cultures and norms shape our experiences in life.
Similarly, economics also has its say in terms of rational choice theory.
According to this theory, a person makes deliberate choices depending on the economic restraints or his/her preferences.
Apart from this, science also acknowledges that some unpredictable elements or random events influence the choices we make.
To conclude, science suggests that a person’s life is based on an interaction between conscious choices and random events.
Some other key factors include genetics, culture, and socioeconomic status.
Top 10 Random Quotes
The most fascinating top 10 random quotes are listed below.
1. “I have a lot of random hobbies.” — Ross Butler
2. “Our time on Earth is so random.” — Lisa Ling
3. “I don’t go out with random people.” — Nimrat Kaur
4. “All my doppelgangers are random girls.” — Kirstin Maldonado
5. “Random violence is incredibly infectious.” — Nicholas Kristof
6. “Natural selection is anything but random.” — Richard Dawkins
7. “I take random inspiration from everywhere.” — Edward Enninful
8. “Goals transform a random walk into a chase.” — Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
9. “My whole career has been completely random and haphazard.” — Cillian Murphy
10. “Caves are whimsical things, and geology on a local scale is random and unpredictable.” — William Stone
Catchy Random Quotes
Here are the random quotes that will grab your attention immediately.
11. “Sometimes I just cry at random stuff!” — Keith Urban
12. “I’ve always freestyled and did random songs.” — Riff Raff
13. “I love to sing random stuff. That’s exciting for me.” — Samantha Barks
14. “Twenty-two is just such a random age. It’s a little blah.” — Jennifer Damiano
15. “The payoffs in showbiz seemed as random as a slot machine.” — Kathie Lee Gifford
16. “Only engineers would do something like random mutagenesis.” — Frances Arnold
17. “The social risks that worry us are not a random bundle of frights.” — Ian Hacking
18. “Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.” — Ron Hall
19. “Luck really has nothing to do with human existence since God is not a random God.” — Monica Johnson
20. “I don’t like accidental success. It’s what Bill Gates calls ‘random,’ a term he uses with the opposite of respect.” — Masayoshi Son
Random Quotes about Random Things
Sometimes random things become a basic building block in your success. See in these quotes what specific meanings random things acquire for people.
21. “Random things are luxurious to people. It’s personal.” — L’Wren Scott
22. “People aren’t really mean to me, but people say random things.” — Kiersey Clemons
23. “Detroit was kind of a random thing where it was like a chance to be in a rock ‘n’ roll movie.” — Edward Furlong
24. “I get inspiration from movies, from fashion, then completely random things you’d never think of.” — Santigold
25. “I cry at random things, like a flower, or someone giving me a present, or my sister giving me a nice hug.” — Naomie Harris
26. “I need to stop carving out four-hour chunks to do random things and go home and watch my children grow up.” — Neil Patrick Harris
28. “When I was a kid – and I don’t know why it’s the most random thing – I wanted to be a speech therapist for little kids. I knew I wanted to do something with kids.” — Haylie Duff
29. “Sometimes random things that you wouldn’t think mean anything mean so much to them. With kids, you can say, ‘Let’s go pick some flowers’ or ‘There’s a snail. Let’s investigate that.’” — Heidi Klum
30. “I record stuff all the time, like little vocal things. I write random things down… Sometimes I just get things stuck in my head, and I record them, and that actually becomes a song quite a lot of the time.” — Ellie Goulding
Random Quotes about Life
The random quotes below talk about the random course of life and how it’s never smooth, and nobody is certain about it.
31. “Maybe life is random, but I doubt it.” — Steven Tyler
32. “My life was a sort of series of random disasters.” — Claire Tomalin
33. “Sometimes in life, random things can blind-side you.” — Michelle Ryan
34. “Random chance plays a huge part in everybody’s life.” — Gary Gygax
35. “I believe life is an intelligent thing: that things aren’t random.” — Steve Jobs
36. “There’s no such thing as a typical day because I lead a very random life.” — Mick Hucknall
37. “I miss people. I miss going anywhere and meeting a random person and saying ‘Hi’ and having a conversation about life. I love people.” — Lady Gaga
38. “I’m kind of feeling like I don’t mind being open with the random details of my life like I’m at a coffee shop or my toe hurts or something, but obviously other more personal areas of life where I will just never really go there.” — Kina Grannis
39. “There are good people who are dealt a bad hand by fate and bad people who live long, comfortable, privileged lives. A small twist of fate can save or end a life; random chance is a permanent, powerful player in each of our lives, and in human history as well.” — Jeff Greenfield
40. “Life just doesn’t care about our aspirations or sadness. It’s often random, and it’s often stupid, and it’s often completely unexpected, and the closures and the epiphanies and revelations we end up receiving from life, begrudgingly, rarely turn out to be the ones we thought.” — Khaled Hosseini
Random Quotes about Random People
People happen to meet random people in their lives who add new dimensions to their adventures. Let’s see some views about random people expressed through these quotes.
41. “My cellphone calls random people.” — Sarah Mlynowski
42. “As far as open conversations with random people, no, I don’t really enjoy them.” — Syd
43. “I’m constantly complimented for my voice, even by random people at the airport!” — Kabir Bedi
44. “That scary moment when your teacher says that they’re going to start calling on random people.” — Unknown
45. “Why trip off some random person in Idaho that doesn’t feel my vibe? Like, no, thank you. Stay in your life; I’ll stay in mine.” — Zendaya
46. “There’s random people calling my phone: ‘Your mother gave me your number.’ My mother has tried to set me up so many times long-distance.” — Yvonne Orji
47. “It’s a very immersive and intense form of travel to walk around with an interpreter and stop random people on the street and ask them about their lives.” — Brandon Stanton
48. “I want to make sure that when I walk down the aisle, I can see all my best friends, and I want to see their faces smiling back at me and not any random people.” — Holly Branson
49. “A lot of things change when one is granted success: random people pop up, and a lot of the adjustments are rough. My way of coping with them is through focusing on the things that I have accomplished and the things that are yet to come.” — Bibi Bourelly
50. “I’ve worked with all sorts of random people – everybody from Metallica to Britney Spears to Ozzy Osbourne to Michael Jackson to the Beastie Boys. I’ve got a really strange CV. It’s interesting – I work with a lot of these disparate, different people to learn what it’s like to work with random people.” — Moby
Which of these Random Quotes is your Favorite?
Random quotes are usually interesting, as they are based on some random events in our lives or interaction with random people.
People share their experiences or acts that they believe are random.
If you have experienced a random act in your life, you can also share it.
To help you, we have listed our quotes under different sections.
If you have found your favorite random quote, don’t hesitate to share it with us via the comments section.