Enjoy these Raymond Reddington quotes from a criminal mastermind.
Raymond Reddington is the main character in the TV series “The Blacklist.”
Reddington is a genius criminal who had made it to number one on the FBI’s most-wanted list and then, after twenty years, suddenly turns himself in.
Share your favorite Raymond Reddington quotes in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Raymond Reddington quotes?
Produced by Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath, and John Davis, the series premiered on NBC on September 23, 2013.
It follows Reddington and his relationship with the FBI.
Even though he turns himself in, Reddington negotiates his continued freedom by repeatedly helping the FBI bring in other highly wanted criminals.
Some of these cases are ones the FBI would not even know about without him.
James Spader masterfully played the character.
These Raymond Reddington quotes will:
- remind you that your choices in life matter
- give you a new perspective on love and revenge
- help you understand the character better
Each season of The Blacklist has received positive reviews, with many critics praising Spader’s performance in particular.
Don’t forget to check out these Joe Dirt quotes from the hilarious character.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Best Raymond Reddington quotes from The Blacklist
1. “Value loyalty above all else.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on farmer quotes.
2. “You have to make your choices; you have to be happy with them.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on red quotes.
3. “When you love someone, you have no control. That’s what love is. Being powerless.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on betrayal quotes.
4. “Revenge isn’t a passion, it’s a disease that eats at your mind and poisons your soul.” – Raymond Reddington
5. “Dead? Pishposh. What’s death? It’s just a process, right?” – Raymond Reddington
6. “Once you cross over, there are things in the darkness that can keep your heart from feeling the light again.” – Raymond Reddington
7. “There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it.” – Raymond Reddington
8. “The world can be such an unsparingly savage place one can be forgiven for believing that evil will triumph in the end.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on your intelligence.
9. “The only thing that is real is the present, and you’ve plundered it, robbed it of the very geniuses that might have averted the dystopia you so fear.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on revenge quotes.
10. “As you well know, one of the keys to my success is a clear and consistent understanding of my own limitations.” – Raymond Reddington
Best Raymond Reddington quotes and lines
11. “You see that Geoff, that is what a good man does. That is what separates men like him from men like you… and me.” – Raymond Reddington
You will also enjoy our article on wrestling quotes.
12. “You can’t judge a book by its cover. But you can by it’s first few chapters and certainly by its last.” – Raymond Reddington
13. “As bad as you think I am, as far as you think I’m willing to go to protect that which I hold dear…” – Raymond Reddington
14. “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.” – Raymond Reddington
15. “In this world, there are no sides. Only players.” – Raymond Reddington
16. “I had bullets. He had words. But when he was done talking for the first time, I truly understood which of those was more powerful.” – Raymond Reddington
17. “God can’t protect you, but I can.” – Raymond Reddington
18. “I always found fear to be my most valuable sense.” – Raymond Reddington
19. “You know the problem with drawling lines in the sand? With a breath of air, they disappear.” – Raymond Reddington
20. “Every cause has more than one effect.” – Raymond Reddington
Raymond Red Reddington Quotes About His Thoughts
21. “You lost her. I can’t find her. It’s that simple.” – Raymond Reddington
22. “I could tell you how to win a marathon, but you’re assuming it’s a 26.6-mile race.” – Raymond Reddington
23. “As a rule, I consider jealousy to be a base emotion, but in this case, It’s quite endearing.” – Raymond Reddington
24. “You look familiar… Have I threatened you before?” – Raymond Reddington
25. “I’m not a gumball machine, Lizzy. You don’t get to just twist the handle whenever you want a treat.” – Raymond Reddington
Which of these Raymond Reddington quotes is your favorite?
As you can see from the quotes above, Raymond Reddington is a complex, genius narcissist who is always a few steps ahead of everyone else.
His focus is never on the task at hand but on what that task at hand leads to, and the FBI needs to learn to think like Reddington in order to keep up with him.
A sociopath with no emotion or care for others, Reddington shows a fondness for a few loved ones throughout the series, but he is still his number one concern.
With Reddington’s intellect, charm, and cold-blooded reasoning, he can get in and out of most situations.
His past makes him an integral resource for the FBI as he leads them in capturing many high-profile criminals.
Check out Raymond Reddington in The Blacklist and see if you are as cunning as he is.
Did you enjoy these Raymond Reddington quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.