If you have ever struggled with the thought of what happens after death, then take a look at these salvation quotes.
In a religious context, salvation refers to your soul being saved from the consequences of sin.
You might also like these related articles:
In Christian theology, to atone for the sins of Man, Jesus became flesh and died as a sacrifice for our sins, thereby saving us and allowing us entrance to Heaven if we accept Jesus.
In Judaism, the religious belief is that God redeems the people of Israel from their exiles, thereby proving salvation.
The salvation from sin leads to Heaven, but salvation also refers to the freedom from the consequences of sin on earth as long as you repent from your sins.
Take a look at these salvation quotes to learn more about salvation.
Best Salvation Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes about salvation.
1. “For my eyes have seen your salvation” — Luke 2:30
2. “The certainty of our salvation rests on the character of God.” — F.B. Meyer
3. “Salvation comes through a cross and a crucified Christ.” — Andrew Murray
4. “There is no salvation in becoming adapted to a world which is crazy.” — Henry Miller
5. “No one can have the peace of God until they are at peace with God.” — Jack Wellman
6. “There is never time in the future in which we will work out our salvation.” — James Baldwin
7. “The essence of sin is arrogance; the essence of salvation is submission.” — Alan Redpath
8. “One single soul saved shall outlive and outweigh all the kingdoms of the world.” — J.C. Ryle
9. “There is no other salvation except that which begins and ends with grace.” — Charles Spurgeon
10. “The nature of Christ’s salvation is woefully misrepresented by the present-day evangelist.” — Arthur W. Pink
Salvation Quotes From The Bible
The Holy Bible has many things to say about salvation and the forgiveness of sins.
11. “And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” — Acts 2:21
12. “They replied, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.’” — Acts 16:31
13. “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” — John 14:6
14. “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” — Acts 4:12
15. “This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,” — Romans 3:22
16. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” — John 3:16
17. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” — Matthew 7:21
18. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.” — Romans 3:23-24
19. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works so that no one can boast.” — Ephesians 2:8-9
20. “he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.” — Titus 3:5
You will also enjoy our article on reincarnation quotes.
Salvation Quotes About Jesus
Jesus is the way to salvation; so many things are said about Him and salvation.
21. “Just keep asking yourself: What would Jesus not do?” — Chuck Palahniuk
22. “We must show our Christian colors if we are to be true to Jesus Christ.” — C.S. Lewis
23. “One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever.” — Luis Palau
24. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” — John 10:11
25. “If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.” — Charles Studd
26. “Thanksgiving is a season that is very much in accord with the themes and teachings of Jesus Christ.” — John Clayton
27. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” — John 10:10
28. “As I read the New Testament, I find only one path to salvation – the path of an informed faith in Jesus Christ.” — Lewis B. Smedes
29. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.” — Matthew 5:17
30. “Jesus answered, ‘It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” — Matthew 4:4
Inspirational Salvation Quotes
Let these quotes all about salvation inspire you to repent and receive forgiveness from God.
31. “Saving faith and real converting grace will always produce some conformity to the image of Jesus.” — J.C. Ryle
32. “Don’t matter how much money you got, there’s only two kinds of people: there’s saved people, and there’s lost people.” — Bob Dylan
33. “It won’t save your soul if your wife is a Christian. You have got to be something more than a brother-in-law to the Church.” — Billy Sunday
34. “The Bible is the one Word of the one God about the one way of salvation through the one Savior, Jesus Christ.” — Graeme Goldsworthy
35. “The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation.” — Charles Spurgeon
36. “Salvation is a definite process. If a man refuses to submit himself to that process, clearly he cannot have the benefits of it.” — Henry Drummond
37. “Trust wholly in Christ; rely altogether on His sufferings; beware of seeking to be justified in any other way than by His righteousness.” — John Wycliffe
38. “I am ready to meet God face to face tonight and look into those eyes of infinite holiness, for all my sins are covered by the atoning blood.” — R.A. Torrey
39. “Saving us is the greatest and most concrete demonstration of God’s love, the definitive display of His grace throughout time and eternity.” — David Jeremiah
40. “I turned to Shame and said, ‘Depart, you who are an enemy to my salvation. Should I listen to your words which are contrary to my sovereign Lord? ‘” — John Bunyan
More Salvation Quotes
Enjoy some more of the best quotes and sayings about the act of being saved by God.
41. “Now is the accepted time, now is the day of salvation; and will you not accept it, now it is offered unto you?” — George Whitefield
42. “Although my memory’s fading, I remember two things very clearly: I am a great sinner, and Christ is a great Savior.” — John Newton
43. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung and bled and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’” — Billy Graham
44. “Since no man is excluded from calling upon God, the gate of salvation is open to all. There is nothing else to hinder us from entering, but our own unbelief.” — John Calvin
45. “Three things are necessary for the salvation of man: to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do.” — Thomas Aquinas
46. “True happiness is to rejoice in the truth, for to rejoice in the truth is to rejoice in you, O God, who are the Truth, you, my God, my true Light, to whom I look for salvation.” — St. Augustine
47. “I believe that Christians believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not by works. And we believe that if you’re saved, Jesus becomes your savior.” — Robert H. Schuller
48. “I felt I did trust in Christ, Christ alone for salvation, and an assurance was given me that he had taken away my sins, even mine, and saved me from the law of sin and death.” — John Wesley
49. “One of two things you must do; you must either receive Him or reject Him. You receive Him here, and He will receive you there; you reject Him here, and He will reject you there.” — Dwight L. Moody
50. “He [Noah] breasted the current of the popular opinion of his day, scorning alike the hatred and ridicule of the scoffers who mocked at the thought of there being but one way of salvation.” — Charles Studd
What Happens if I Don’t Receive Salvation?
In a religious context, if you don’t receive salvation from your sins, you cannot enter Heaven upon death.
And if you don’t receive salvation from a destructive path of sin, you may hurt your own life or the lives of those closest to you.
Share these salvation quotes with your friends and family, and post any comments about salvation in the comment section below.