These seduction quotes can help you relight the fire in your relationship.
What is seduction?
Derived from the Old French term, seduisen and suduire, meaning “to corrupt, seduce.”
But seduction can mean many things depending on context.
Generally speaking, it means “to persuade to disobey” or “to lead astray.”
In dating and relationships, seduction is the act of seducing or enticing someone, usually to engage in sex or physical intimacy.
It mostly happens during the getting-to-know and flirting stage of a budding relationship, which can be fun and exciting.
However, when settled into their relationship, some couples don’t worry about putting the same effort into seducing their partner as they did in the beginning.
Are you guilty of this, too?
While it might not be necessary to always seduce your significant other, you can add a lot of fun and passion back into your relationship by practicing the art of seduction.
Let these seduction quotes help motivate you and your special someone to reignite that fire in your relationship.
Don’t forget to also check out these flirting quotes to spice up your love life.
Seduction quotes to re-spark your passion
1. “Seduction is merely encouraging a man to do something he already wants to do.” – Lisa Kleypas
2. “A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.” – Mason Cooley
3. “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It’s part of the sizzle.” – Camille Paglia
5. “You turn me on from across the room, and I’ll completely melt if you come any closer.” – Crystal Woods
6. “The climax of seduction is to give the illusion that you’re not trying to seduce.” – Mathias Malzieu
7. “Wit seduces by signaling intelligence without nerdiness.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
8. “Beauty and seduction, I believe, is nature’s tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with.” – Louie Schwartzberg
9. “Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever.” — M.D. Waters
10. “I suppose that romantic love was invented as a brilliant means of seduction.” — Sigmund Freud
Which seduction quotes did you like?
Do check them out.
Remember just because you’re in a relationship or married now doesn’t mean you have to let the fire burn down.
You gotta keep the seducing and flirting game on!
Seduction is often related to manipulation because it involves luring someone to get something one wants—whether that’s a date, sex, promotion, and so on.
Many people even consider seduction an art.
No wonder, The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene is such a hit book.
After all, it needs technique and practice to become a great seducer.
Speaking of Robert Greene, you might want to browse our collection of Mastery quotes if you’re looking to improve yourself.
What do you think about these seduction quotes?
Do you have a seduction tip?
Let us know in the comment section below.
September 28, 2022 5:00 AM EST