Whether you’ve been together for a short time or a long time, these inspirational relationship quotes will remind you of just how amazing your special person is in your life.
Read on and don’t forget to share these cute love quotes and sayings with them, too!
While many of us may find quotes cutesy or boringly cliché, there are many that have stood up the test of time or struck a chord within.
The ones that last and that make us wonder why we stopped and took notice, are because there is something about them that resonates and rings true to our core.
These quotes about relationships have significance because they relate to us on a personal, deeper level. Something that pushes us to want to be better, do better, act better, or think better. When it comes to our relationships, nothing rings truer than these concepts.
Here are some inspirational love relationship quotes that will hopefully stop and make you think why you fell in love with this person in the first place, why you want to be the best version of yourself in this relationship, and inspire you to love harder.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of cute crush quotes on the power of love at first sight.
Inspirational Relationship Quotes
1. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- Relationships are never easy all the time, but if you care about the person enough, you are willing to do whatever work it takes to make it last.
2. “You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.” – Unknown
- Too often a relationship becomes about keeping score of who wins and who loses. If you care about that person enough, none of that matters, it just matters that the two of you can find a way to come to an agreement and move forward.
3. “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.” – Unknown
- This is an important one to think about, as it has a great deal to do with the constant appreciation we need to show for each other.
4. “There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other, and start fighting for each other. “ – Dave Willis
- This is a great concept. The understanding that there is nothing that each of you is strong enough to accomplish on your own, as you would be together.
5. “He can’t read your mind. So take a moment to let him know how you really feel.” – Unknown
- This seems so obvious, but often goes unspoken. As we get further and further into a relationship, we assume the other person knows how we feel. This is not true, it remains just as important to tell always clarify how we are feeling for our partner.
6. “Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.” – Unknown
- In this day of people searching so hard, and on such a deadline to meet people, we often forget that we most often meet people when we least expect it. When we are completely off guard, and being completely ourselves.
7. “Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.” – Unknown
- This really is as simple as it sounds. Without trust, there is nothing. If we do not trust our partner, how can there ever be peace in the relationship?
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of simple quotes that will help you live a simply beautiful life.
8. “Apologizing does not mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.” – Unknown
- This ties back to the concept of keeping score. Sometimes it is not about winning the argument, it is about winning the affections and happiness of your partner.
9. “Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.” – Unknown
- This ties into one simple concept, let your actions meet your words. People get tired of hearing the same things over and over that never get done. Be a person of substance, a person of action, a person who does what they say.
10. “We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.” – Unknown
- Believe that good or bad, everyone comes into your life, and into a relationship with you for a reason. Whether it is to have an undying love, or whether it is to further define what you want in a relationship remains to be seen.
Don’t forget to use these missing someone quotes to make your feelings known.
11. “The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.” – Unknown
- Time and again, the relationships that you hear people say, “I would have never seen them together,” are the best ones. They are the ones where people have let go of the unrealistic images we have of our ideal person, and open ourselves possibilities.
12. “It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.” – Unknown
- Remember this point, as it is important. The person you are with now, is not anyone you have been with before. Do not hold the crimes of the past against the person in your present.
13. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.” – Unknown
- This points out the obvious point that we are not perfect. No one if. Love and strong relationships are when two people deeply care for each other despite these imperfections.
14. “The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.” – Unknown
- It is as simple as that. It is a deeply warm and powerful feeling to know that we mean something special to someone else. That to them, there is no one in this world quite like us.
15. “All relationships go through hell, real ones get through it.” – Unknown
- If people who have been together for any length of time tell you that they have never been through tough times, question their honesty. It is the belief that relationships are not disposable, they are worth working for.
16. “A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.” – Unknown
- In a strong relationship, you never holds the transgressions of someone’s past against them. They should never come up at all. You are very active and supportive of them in the present, and you are encouraging of their future goals.
17. “The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.” – Unknown
- While marriage is hard work, while it is far from disposable, when we start to truly believe that we are in a relationship that is not one of equals, we deserve better. This can mean a lot of things, whether you deserve better in the relationship, or out of it.
18. “Don’t let someone to change who you are, to become what they need.” – Unknown
- The hope is that your partner fell in love with you for who you are, do not change yourself to fill the voids of what they need to feel complete. They are the only person who can do that for themselves.
19. “A perfect relationship is not perfect, it’s just that both people never gave up.” – Unknown
- There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, there is only such a thing as a relationship that has persevered despite all the odds and all the obstacles.
20. “No matter how busy a person’s day may be, if they really care, they will always find time for you.” – Unknown
- Such a simple but true thought, and one we should ask ourselves. If someone is important to us, we will find a way to tell them, even for a minute. If we are important to someone, they will find a way as well.
Also read these quotes about dating and modern romance.
Relationship quotes to inspire your love
21. “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
22. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”— Henry Winkler
23. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
24. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
25. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
26. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
27. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” –
John, from Wedding Crashers
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Wedding Crashers quotes about the importance of a good party
28. “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.”
― Patti Callahan Henry
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of cheating quotes that will empower you during this difficult time.
29. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
30. “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
— Joseph F. Newton
You might also like these cute boyfriend quotes.
Relationship quotes to strengthen your relationship
31. “We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.” – Robert Brault
33. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”— Carl W. Buechner
34. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
35. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
36. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ― Donald Miller
37. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.”
38. When you don’t talk, there’s a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.”
― Catherine Gilbert Murdock
39. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
40. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”– Walter Winchell
Relationship quotes to nourish your soul
41. “Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships.” – Anonymous
42. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
43. “Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.” – Unknown
44. “The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum.” – Mandy Hale
45. “If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.” – Unknown
46. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
47. “Lose your pride for your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.” – Unknown
48. “No road is long with good company.”— Turkish Proverb
49. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.”— Albert Schweitzer
50. “Don’t take your frustrations out on your partner. They should be the one person you can go to and feel at peace.” – Unknown
Inspirational love relationship quotes
51. “Don’t try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone.”- Anonymous
52. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind/And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
53. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
54. “A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.” – Unknown
55. “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.” – Fawn Weaver
56. “If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling that love actually is all around.” – The Prime Minister, from Love, Actually
57. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
58. “Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
59. “Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers.” – Niti Majethia
60. “A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
Quotes about relationships
61. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
62. “Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love.” – Unknown
63. “You’re more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.” – Kathleen, from You’ve Got Mail
64. “All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.” – Unknown
65. “You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you.” – Ella December
66. “In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.” – Robert Breault
67. “Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.” – Unknown
68. “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.”— Swedish Proverb
69. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”— Andre Breton
70. “Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”— Miles Franklin
Insightful relationship quotes
71. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
72. “The intense happiness of our union is derived in a high degree from the perfect freedom with which we each follow and declare our own impressions.”– George Eliot
73. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”– Oscar Wilde
74. “Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.” – Margaret Mead
75. “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsch
76. “A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment.” – Greta Scacchi
77. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” – J.K. Rowling
78. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.” – Henry Cloud
79. “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
80. “We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” – Cornel West
Other inspirational relationship quotes
81. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard—they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
82. “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.” – Alexandra Penney
83. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
84. “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Epicurus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of survival quotes to motivate you to keep going.
85. “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
86. “Real giving is when we give to our spouses what’s important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not.” – Michele Weiner-Davis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of giving quotes about the power of generosity.
87. “What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?” – George Eliot
88. “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.” – B. R. Ambedkar
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of husband quotes to make him feel appreciated.
89. “To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.” – Doménico Cieri Estrada
90. “Relationships, marriages are ruined where one person continues to learn, develop and grow and the other person stands still.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Relationship quotes that will make your day
91. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” – Charles Dickens
92. “Do what you did in the beginning of the relationship and there won’t be an end.” – Anthony Robbins
93. “Love alone can rekindle life.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
94. “No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater.” – Sarah Dessen
95. “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.” – N. R. Heart
96. “Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you.” – Mike Murdock
97. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” – Honore de Balzac
98. “You’re my reflection, all I see is you.” – Justin Timberlake
99. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson Gentry
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our selection of friendship quotes celebrating life-long relationships.
100. “The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.” – Stephen R. Covey
Quotes about relationships and Love
101. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
102. “When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.” – Keith Sweat
103. “Love is a game that two can play and both can win.” – Eva Gabor
104. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of home quotes that will make you appreciate where you lay your head.
105. “Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.” – Jeanna Moreau
106. “It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.” – Todd Ruthman
107. “What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.” – Leo Buscaglia
108. “In relationships, the little things are the big things.” – Stephen Covey
109. “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone and finding that that’s ok with them.” – Alain de Botton
110. “Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die.” – Wiz Khalifa
Relationship quotes to inspire and teach
111. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the amazing people in your life.
112. “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” –John Lennon
113. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” ― Nicholas Sparks
114. “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” – Oprah
115. “The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best, but still loves and accepts you at your worst.” – Unknown
116. “It’s a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Even better if you’ve been waiting your whole life.” – George Clooney
117. “The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it.” – Unknown
118. “There’s no perfect relationship. All relationships are work. If you put in the work, you’ll reap the rewards.” – Jesse Metcalfe
119. “Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me.” – Beyoncé
120. “I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of love quotes for her to help you express your feelings.
Relationship quotes to enlighten you
121. “Stick to the basics: Hold on to your family and friends—they will never go out of fashion.” —Niki Taylor
122. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” —Arnold H. Glasgow
123. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo. But what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
124. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of garden quotes about the power of nature.
125. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” —Walter Winchell
126. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
127. “Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.” —Anthony J. D’Angelo
128. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”-
129. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” —Mother Teresa
130. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” – A.A. Milne
Relationship quotes to inspire you on your journey together
131. “The biggest difference trust makes in any relationship – and not just an intimate one – is that you can relax, be open, be yourself.” – Mira Kirshenbaum
132. “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
133. “Being good to yourself equates to having a positive relationship with yourself and higher self-esteem.” – Sophie Winters
134. “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.” – Dee King
135. “When you cultivate quality relationships, not only do you feel better and help your friends feel better, but you contribute to an increase of joy, love, and peace in the world.” – Tara Bianca
136. “Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness, experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of survival by fifty percent.” – Shasta Nelson
137. “Don’t give up at the first signs of friction: only through clear communication, flexibility and willingness to adapt can you find a relationship that will weather the storms of life.” – Tom Miles
138. “Our lack of attention means we don’t notice or we miss much that is going on and this affects our relationships.” – Anna Black
139. “Forgiveness is essential for every kind of relationship we have.” – Barbara J Hunt
140. “Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” – Alana Johnson
Relationship quotes for couples
141. “It’s not how long you’ve been with someone that matters, but rather the love you share in your heart.” – Unknown
142. “When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”― Albert Camus
143. “I’m grateful for the struggles we have faced together because we have grown together as a couple.” – Unknown
144. “If you live to be one hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day, so I would never have to live a day without you.” — A.A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”
145. “So long as there is a little real friendship and a desire to help each other that is sufficient.” – Nathan Bisrizki
146. “She was trouble. Chaos really. But her smile. Her smile dared me to fall in love with her.” — Atticus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our Atticus quotes from the New York Tikes best selling poet.
147. “Be patient and open-minded in your interactions with others; find the positive attributes that they possess.” – Roy T. Bennett
148. “No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.” – Unknown
149. “Relationships are like Rome — difficult to start out, incredible during the prosperity of the ‘golden age’, and unbearable during the fall. Then, a new kingdom will come along and the whole process will repeat itself until you come across a kingdom like Egypt… that thrives, and continues to flourish. This kingdom will become your best friend, your soul mate, and your love.” – Helen Keller
150. “A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.” – Unknown
You might also like these know your worth quotes to boost your self-esteem.
Beautiful and cute relationship quotes
151. “Affection is when you see someone’s strengths; love is when you accept someone’s flaws.” – One Day
152. “I love you, but you don’t know what you’re talking about.” – Moonrise Kingdom
153. “My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and the courage to accept the love in return.” – Maya Angelou
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Maya Angelou quotes celebrating success, love & life.
154. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.”—Nicholas Sparks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of heart break quotes about moving on from a break up.
155. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak
156. “You are my greatest adventure.” – The Incredibles
157. “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings
158. “Everything seems right when you’re with the right person and you feel lucky to be blessed because of their love for you.” – Unknown
159. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
160. “There is no right person out there, just find someone from the left and bring him/her to the right.” – Unknown
Relationship quotes to brighten your day
161. “You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” – Love & Other Drugs
162. “… When I look at you, I can feel it. And… and I look, and I… and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
163. “Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” – The Princess Bride
164. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”—Yoko Ono
165. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
166. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make…”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Beatles quotes that reach for a better world.
167. “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.” – Atonement
168. “In all you do, find someone you share the same dream with, someone that their presence means a lot to you.” – Unknown
169. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
170. “There is no better feeling than to love someone and to be loved in return by that same person.” – Unknown
Don’t forget to also read this collection of love quotes for him for more inspiration to help you make him feel special?
Relationship quotes that will make you more connected
171. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.”— Dalai Lama XIV
172. “If you love yourself you love others, if you hate yourself you hate others, because in relationship with others it is only you mirrored.” – Osho
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Osho quotes on how to live life and find inspiration.
173. “One of the cruelest things you can do to another person is pretending you care about them more than you really do.”— Douglas Coupland
174. “My experience is that the teachers we need most are the people we’re living with right now.” – Byron Katie
175. “Treat everyone as if they were a guest in your own house because in reality, they are a guest in your own world.” – B. D. Schiers
176. “Quit wanting them to be the way you want them to be. Just love them.” – Kamal Ravikant
177. “When your heart has room for everybody then your heart is full of love.” – Fred Rogers
178. “Associate with people who are likely to improve you. Welcome those who you are capable of improving. The process is a mutual one: men learn as they teach.” – Seneca
179. “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.” – Leo Christopher
180. “Never look up to anybody, never look down on anybody. You look them eye to eye.” – Unknown
More relationship quotes and sayings
181. “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”— Steve Maraboli
182. “If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own.” – Charlotte Brontë
183. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.”— Wm. Paul Young
184. “Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.” – Charles Dickens
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of wise Charles Dickens quotes on self-worth, love, and more.
185. “Be a loving person rather than in a love relationship.” – Osho
186. “Remember to stay away from people who have a problem for every solution.” – Paulo Coelho
187. “Love is at the root of everything. All learning. All parenting. All relationships. Love, or the lack of it.” – Fred Rogers
190. “We are so different, yet so much the same.” – Gloria Steinem
191. “In a sense, people are our proper occupation. Our job is to do them good and put up with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
192. “So much of life is being present with the people you love.” – Shane Parrish
Which of these relationship quotes was your favorite?
Being in a loving relationship may be one of the strongest desires we have in this life. Being in love makes us feel connected and profoundly content and satisfied. Hopefully, these inspirational relationship quotes will help you keep the flame burning forever and ever!
Did you enjoy these love relationship quotes? Which of the quotes about relationships was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share and inspire your friends and followers.
February 11, 2021 6:00 AM EST