These magical falling in love quotes prove just how incredible it is to find your special someone.
Falling in love with the right person is one of the best feelings in the world.
Share your favorite falling in love quote with us in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading falling in love quotes?
You are instantaneously flooded with hormones and emotions when you meet your perfect match
You will feel it in your:
When you’re with the right person, you’ll feel safe and secure, with a sudden desire to open up and share everything with them.
You’ll feel underlying happiness despite what is going on around you.
These falling-in-love quotes will help you put words to all the emotions you are experiencing.
There are many aspects of falling in love (chemical and biological systems) that these falling-in-love quotes may help you understand a little better.
Falling in love is wonderful
The right someone will make you feel like you’re the best thing that ever happened to them and constantly remind you how easy it was for them to fall in love with you.
The right relationship will help you experience more out of life and feel hopeful about the future.
You’ll look forward to the future, no matter what it may bring, because you know you’re with someone special.
And life is best lived with your special person by your side.
Check out this article about how to fall in love with your partner every day.
It’s common to find yourself falling in love (or simply lust) with the wrong person.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the appropriateness of sad love quotes in these types of situations, but when you finally fall for the right someone, you realize it was worth the wait no matter how long it took to find them.
The person you love can change you positively and help you make the most out of your Everyday Power.
In that respect, here are some beautiful falling in love quotes to make you cherish this special feeling forever.
We also have a list of lovely engagement quotes for when that time comes.
Be sure to check it out as well.
Falling in love quotes for him and her
1. “When I fall in love, it will be forever.” – Jane Austen
2. “I fell in love with his unchanging soul.” ― Claudia Gray
3. “She was made of a magic, that only I could see.”– Atticus
4. “The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.”—Lailah Gifty Akita
5. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”— John Green
6. “Let us not only fall in love, let us live life as if life is our love affair.”― Debasish Mridha
7. “I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you.”― Michael Faudet
8. “This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you.” – Colleen Hoover
9. “Relationships are funny. You have to constantly fall in love and challenge each other.”–Justin Timberlake
10. “It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life.” – R. M. Drake
Make sure to read our collection of relationship quotes celebrating real love.
Falling in love quotes for him
11. “No one ever fell in love gracefully.”—Connie Brockway
12. “I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?” – Josh Dallas
13. “You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.” – Catherynne M. Valente
14. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
15. “Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.” — Crystal Woods
16. “Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
17. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
18. “I fell in love with the expression in his eyes when he looked at me.”― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
19. “We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.”—Shemar Moore
20. “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done.” ― Kate Meader
Don’t forget to also check out these love quotes for her from your heart to her spirit.
Falling in love quotes for her
21. “I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.”—Michka Assayas
22. “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” – Tim Allen
23. “A feeling … That we have some history together that hasn’t happened yet.” ― Jennifer Egan
24. “Speak to me: I will spend my lifetime trying to understand you.”― Kamand Kojouri
25. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
26. “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” ― Stephen Chbosky
27. “Falling in love is sudden, easy, and fun. It’s like a child going down a playground slide.” ― Jayden Hunter
28. “Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation.”― Steve Maraboli
29. “It’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
30. “Don’t fall in love rise with it.”― Dr. Amit Abraham
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of boyfriend quotes that will give you butterflies.
Quotes about falling in love unexpectedly
31. “I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears.” — Stephanie Binding
32. “I was so blessed. The first person I gave my heart to was an angel who plucked the feathers off his wings and built a nest for it.” ― Kamand Kojouri
33. “I don’t know how to say this, or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you.” – Nicole Kinder
34. “Completely love at first sight. He told me he went home and wrote my number on so many other things in case he lost it.” – Victoria Beckham
35. “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” – Albert Einstein
Don’t forget to read these I miss you quotes to fill that loneliness in your heart.
36. “Falling in love doesn’t always lead to heartbreak, honey. With the right man, it can be a one-way ticket to paradise.” – Catherine Anderson
37. “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” — Theodor Reik
38. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
39. “Falling in love is not an extension of one’s limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them.” – M Scott Peck
40. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ― Sarah Dessen
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
Beautiful falling in love quotes
41. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
42. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
43. “The friendship I have had in my heart for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. Dare I name it? Ah! It is love which makes me so bold!” — Margaret Mitchell
44. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” — Tom Hanks
45. “Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.” — Beth Kephart
46. “Falling in love is not rational. It’s madness. A beautiful, wonderful, moment of magnificent insanity.” – Michael Faudet
47. “You are what I never knew I always wanted.” – Fools Rush In
48. “You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” —Love and Other Drugs
49. “Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.” — Kate Bolick
50. “People usually fall in love. But some people were born in love. Already. And always.” ― C. JoyBell C.
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these good morning quotes for him that’ll set the perfect tone for his day.
Powerful falling in love quotes
51. “You know you’re in love the moment you can touch the stars without reaching.” – Morgan
52. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
53. “But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” ― Gayle Forman
54. “Meeting you was fate..Becoming your friend was a choice..But falling in love with you I had no control over.” ― Teresa Conroy
55. “To fall in love with someone’s thoughts – the most intimate, splendid romance.”― Sanober Khan
56. “The secret about falling in love is how you can do it a million times over with the same person, when the person is the right one.”― Amy Spalding
57. “It took seconds to fall in love and years to tell her.”― Giovannie de Sadeleer
58. “Love is like black and white color; falling for same person, over and again.”― Vikrmn
59. “Is this how it goes? You fall in love, and nothing seems truly scary anymore, and life is one big possibility?”― Jenny Han
60. “You fall for a person, not a type.”― Melanie A. Smith
Read more deep love quotes to help you share what is in your heart and mind.
More falling in love quotes and sayings
61. “Don’t fall in love with a person—fall in love with who you are when you’re with them.”― Connor Chalfant
62. “Fall in love, not fool in love.” – Alvi Syahrin
63. “Falling in love is literally falling from your independence to let another control your life.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
64. “Let’s fall in love and screw up our lives even more?” – Tamara Stamenkovic
65. “Falling in love is more than infatuation. It is the need to feel whole, to feel safe, to be healed, to join together with someone, heart and soul.” – Michael R French
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these love quotes for your husband to make him feel appreciated.
66. “Don’t even think of falling in love with someone unless you intend to love them forever.”― Marty Rubin
67. “When you fall in love, they become flawless but what’s dangerous is sometimes you’re meant to see those flaws.”― Dominic Riccitello
68. “Falling in love is about letting go of the fear of falling in love.”― Khang Kijarro Nguyen
69. “Were it not for some basic misunderstanding no two people would ever fall in love.” – Marty Rubin
70. “He made me feel the infinite number of feelings, In which I lost myself.” – Luffina Lourduraj
71. “Falling in love is like falling asleep. The mind takes a rest and the heart takes over.”― Nelson M. Lubao
72. “All she knows is that someone fell, and that everything beautiful began after.”― Simon Van Booy
73. “It’s ridiculously easy to fall in love, what’s hard is to sustain that love for life.”― Abhijit Naskar
74. “Falling in love is a subtle process, a connection sparked by attraction, tested by compatibility, and forged by memory.” – Jay Bell
75. “I have always been quite good at falling in love, but I don’t pretend to know anything about literal happily ever afters.” – Jennifer Harrison
You might also like these hot, flirting quotes that will reignite the spark in your relationship.
Falling in love quotes that are funny, dark, and adorable
76. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
77. “Falling in love is terrible. It makes you act foolish, like an idiot.” — Lemmy
78. “Falling in love was the easy part; planning a wedding—yikes!” — Niecy Nash
79. “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.” — Keanu Reeves
80. “There’s nothing wrong with falling in love and sharing your life with someone.” — Lily James
81. “Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.” — Helen Rowland
82. “Setting my mind on a musical instrument was like falling in love. All the world seemed bright and changed.” — William Handy
83. “Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated.” — Ville Valo
84. “I love making music and I’m falling in love with making records, so it’s like having two girlfriends. But I can handle it.” — Snoop Dogg
85. “Falling in love is a chemical reaction. But it wears off in a year. That’s why you need a strong line of communication… which includes laughter.” — Yakov Smirnoff
Falling in love quotes that we can all relate to
86. “She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.” ― Nicholas Sparks
87. “First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.”― Maya Angelou
88. “It takes one to fall in love but it takes two to support each other.”― Oscar Auliq-Ice
89. “It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
90. “I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I fell for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.” ― Jess Rothenberg
91. “When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That’s what I think. It’s just a form of sincerity.” ― Haruki Murakami
92. “The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.” ― Jodi Picoult
93. “Love, like Fortune, favours the bold.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
94. “I did not understand the concept of ‘falling in love every time’, that is until I looked into your eyes.” ― James M Stoffel, Jr
95. “Falling in love is the medicine and the disease.” ― Debasish Mridha
Falling in Love Quotes for Him and Her To Brighten Your Day
96. “I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it.” — Toni Morrison
97. “All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head.” — Anna White
98. “I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are.” — Jasinda Wilder
99. “Fall in love with someone who is both your safe place and your biggest adventure.” — Bianca Sparacino
100. “I’m afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone’s thoughts, because once I did, and it took away all of me.” — Prabhu M Nair
101. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” — William Shakespeare
102. “I did not just fall in love. I made a parachute jump.” — Zora Neale Hurston
103. “Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears.” — Phil Mcgraw
104. “There is no salvation for the soul but to fall in love.” — Rumi
105. “One does not fall “in” or “out” of love. One grows in love.” — Leo Buscagila
Funny Falling In Love Quotes For Him And Her
106. “I loved you before I even knew the name for it. Everyday I’d sit beside you, inhaling your scent, looking at your beautiful face. Every night, dreaming about you. You eclipsed everything else. It was you. Always you.” — Heather Anastasiu
107. “It was the strangest sensation, fallin’ in love. ‘Bout the only thing I compare it to would be jumpin’ off a big cliff. Once you’re past the edge, there ain’t no particular reason to be graspin’ for a line a safety. You just keep on fallin’ anyhow, so you might as well enjoy it the whole way down.” — Dorothy Garlock
108. We should fall in love. Love each other enough to shit at the same time on the same toilet.” — Darnell Lamont Walker
109. “Because before the time when you’re heartbroken, you get to be in love, and that’s worth it.” — Leila Sales
110. “Falling in love not only brings excitement and fulfillment; it also creates anxiety and fears of rejection and potential loss.” — Kumar Anupam
111. “Falling in love is like leaping from a cliff. Your brain screams that it’s not a good idea and that hurt and pain will inevitably come to you. But your heart believes you can soar, glide and fly.” — Marie Coulson
112. “Today’s problem is that people are quickly falling in love and falling out of it just as quickly.” — Moffat Machingura
113. “People should fall in love with their eyes closed.” — Hussein Nishah
114. “To fall in love and to commit yourself to love means you should make your loved one the one thing you cherish the most.” — Kou Yoneda
115. “I’ve lived long enough to know that falling leads to breaking and braking can lead to dying but falling can be the best feeling.” — Ivy R. Cabading
Unexpected falling in love quotes
116. “Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.” – Terry Mark
117. “The process of love sometimes means unexpected detours.” – Elizabeth Alraune
118. “I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight, if it’s wrong to love you then my heart just won’t let me be right.” – Mariah Carey, ‘My All’
119. “The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.” – Jelly Wong
120. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
121. “If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” – Michelle Hodkin, ‘The Evolution Of Mara Dyer’
122. “Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
123. “Love comes from the most unexpected places.” – Barbra Streisand
124. “Love comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
125. “Because I fell in love with you. And I hadn’t calculated for that.” – Dez Schwartz
Which of these falling in love quotes was your favorite?
Falling in love brings a unique sense of immense joy and happiness.
When you fall in love with that special someone, it’s the best feeling in the entire world.
It’s something you hold dear to your heart and a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Love allows us to develop our identities and to observe the world from a more exalted perspective.
Hopefully, these quotes have inspired you to express how you feel for your significant other.
Did you enjoy these falling-in-love quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
September 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST