These bubble quotes provide a reminder of how sometimes we can all live in a bubble of our own making. Often those bubbles are idyllic and comforting. However, they can also keep us from experiencing the real world.
Some of these meaningful quotes will really make you think about your view of life. Many of them are cheerful and will bring a smile to your face. Sadly, life isn’t always happy though, as pointed out in some of the sad quotes that will tug at your heartstrings.
There are a few reasons you shouldn’t live your life inside a bubble—even if that bubble feels like your happy place. It is a natural tendency for people to want to find a bubble and stay inside it.
Keep reading to learn why you should resist the temptation, and ways you can break outside your bubble!
Don’t forget to also check out these comfort zone quotes about success, fear and no limits.
Bubble Quotes about life
1. “We live in a strange bubble.” — Brian Molko
2. “Life is mostly froth and bubble.” — Adam Lindsay Gordon
3. “I prefer to live in my own little bubble of my own reality.” — Lauren Lee Smith
4. “I have had no control over my life. I have lived in a complete bubble.” — Emma Watson
5. “Anyone who starts piercing the bubble of happiness, get ’em out of your life.” — Robert Kraft
6. “When you become an athlete, you live in this bubble. You’re in the world, but you’re not in the world.” — Herm Edwards
7. “It’s important not to lay in a bubble bath drinking champagne. It’s important to take part in what life’s all about.” — Lena Olin
8. “I realize that I live in the bubble of insanity. I feel the weight of human suffering, loneliness and despair on me all the time.” — Erwin McManus
9. “I come from this bubble in life – I come from a great family and went to a nice school, and I have friends, and life is pretty rosy.” — Will Poulter
10. “I live in a bubble. Real-life is the one my friends live. They’ve had to look for work, sign on to the dole, and emigrate. That’s normal life now. My life as a footballer is not normal.” — Juan Mata
Meaningful bubble quotes
11. “Honor is but an empty bubble.” — John Dryden
12. “We’re just a bubble in a boiling pot.” — Jack Johnson
13. “Bubbles are always new; you just can’t find an old bubble.” — Tom Noddy
14. “Enthusiasm just creates bubbles; it doesn’t keep them from popping.” — Adora Svitak
15. “Money is a bubble that never pops. It’s a consensus hallucination.” — Naval Ravikant
16. “A soul is but the last bubble of a long fermentation in the world.” — George Santayana
17. “Popularity is a bubble. It’s a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.” — RM
18. “I think the best thing about a bubble is that it pops and is gone. That is what makes it so precious.” — Tom Noddy
19. “If we’re in a bubble, it’s the weirdest bubble I’ve ever seen, where everybody hates everything.” — Marc Andreessen
20. “You know, as an only child, you’re kind of in a bubble, and there are all sorts of things about my childhood that I still can’t really place.” — Penn Badgley
Bubble quotes from famous people
21. “I don’t live in the Hollywood bubble. I never have and I never will.” — Pink
22. “When I was making the early stuff, I never expected it to be so big. I was in my own kind of bubble.” — The Weeknd
23. “My songs aren’t bubble gum pop dance songs and I don’t have background dancers on every single song.” — Avril Lavigne
24. “Once I’m already in my room, I still have to open a door to get into my bed. It’s like a giant box. It’s like the boy in a bubble.” — Michael Phelps
25. “I wish that when we weren’t filming, we could have full privacy. I wish I could live in a bubble and just be with my family.” — Kourtney Kardashian
26. “Well, for me, I grew up very Southern Baptist, and I definitely lived in my bubble. You know, I lived in my bubble that was in my church.” — Jessica Simpson
27. “I think my worst problem is actually living in the moment and understanding everything that’s going on. I feel like I’m in my own bubble.” — Kendrick Lamar
28. “I love doing normal things – movies, shopping, going out with friends, writing, reading, taking hot bubble baths – that’s a big one for relaxation. I also love to go to art and history museums.” — Christina Aguilera
29. “I’ve become obsessed with trying to figure out who I am against situations that make me uncomfortable and not settled, ensuring that that fear of stagnation doesn’t allow me to flip into that bubble of privilege.” — Cole Sprouse
30. “There’s a long way to fall when you pretend that you’re so far away from the earth, far away from reality, floating in a bubble that’s protected by fame or success. It’s scary, and it’s the thing I fear the most: to be swallowed up by that bubble. It can be poison to you, fame.” — Rihanna
Cheerful bubble quotes
31. “Put your worries in a bubble and blow them away.” — Unknown
32. “I lost myself in the bubble of music—driving myself to be a success.” — Dan Hill
33. “Days are coloured bubbles that float upon the surface of fathomless nights.” — Rabindranath Tagore
34. “Today I place a bubble of happiness around myself and nothing negative can get in!” — Unknown
35. “No bubble is so iridescent or floats longer than that blown by the successful teacher.” — William Osler
36. “Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig.” — Marcus Aurelius
37. “The great thing about running is that you can get away to your own thoughts and get in a little bubble.” — Alistair Brownlee
38. “Happiness is like rising bubbles — delightful and inevitably fleeting. Joy is the oxygen — ever present.” — Danielle LaPorte
39. “Miracles happen every day. They bubble up from their hidden source, surround us with opportunities and disappear.” — Deepak Chopra
40. “I enjoy the beauty of the bubble, they’re fluid, and yet they have these geometric shapes so they do surprising things – two spheres become a single sphere – it’s what bubbles do.” — Tom Noddy
Sad bubble quotes
41. “You never know you’re in a bubble until it pops.” — Andrew Revkin
42. “Life inside the Beltway bubble dulls your thinking.” — Mark McKinnon
43. “Joys Are bubble-like–what makes them bursts them too.” — Philip James Bailey
44. “But all bubbles have a way of bursting or being deflated in the end.” — Barry Gibb
45. “Inflation creates bubble and burst. That develops world economy, and will destroy it too.” — Toba Beta
46. “If possible, avoid being a bubble; for a bubble, even the gentlest touch is fatal.” — Mehmet Murat ildan
47. “If the bubbles contain a misconception, as they always do, then it can’t be maintained forever.” — George Soros
48. “I could blow bubbles. Bubbles would solve any dilemma we face. If bubbles were president there would be no war.” — Thom Yorke
49. “Fame, I mean, it’s like a bubble, in a way. It’s like something glittery, and it goes, and it can be forgotten fast.” — Veruschka von Lehndorff
50. “Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Why you should leave your bubble
Living in a bubble has a few pitfalls. For starters, by keeping everything else out, you are trapping yourself inside walls. These walls will lead to isolation, and you will miss things going on in the world around you.
We all need to experience things that build our connection with those around us. Life’s experiences help us grow and often provide us with an opportunity for a creative outlet. Think about that sad song that you relate to. Would the artist have been able to write it and sing it with so much passion had they not experienced the heartbreak that came along first?
There are a few things you can do to break outside your bubble on your own terms—before it eventually bursts. First, be humble and recognize that just because you believe something is best, doesn’t mean it is. There are other points of view out there, and we should be open to hearing them.
By putting yourself in someone else’s shoes, you can experience things beyond yourself. This will help you build empathy. Empathy and humility are excellent human traits that can only be nurtured by stepping outside your bubble.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these bubble quotes and sayings? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 30, 2022 3:37 AM EST