These powerful quotes about Christianity and God will uplift your spirits.
God is a source of inspiration and hope for people of faith.
Reading this collection of Christian quotes about the power of religion will motivate you to live your best life.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Whether you’re going through times of struggle or celebration, God is always there to listen.
Open your heart and mind to these enlightening words and let the love of Christ uplift your spirit.
These Christian values and words of wisdom will help you reach your full potential.
The path to success is possible when you live a life of grace and devotion.
If you seek peace, inspiration, or guidance, you’re guaranteed to love these godly quotes.
Embrace God into your heart and lean into the teachings of the good Christian life.
The best quotes about faith will inspire you to live purely and elevate your soul.
Once you understand the power of religion, you can begin your journey on the path to success.
If you ever need a little motivation or guidance, read these Christian quotes for inspiration.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Christian quotes to motivate you to live your best life
1. “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” – John MacArthur
You will also enjoy our article on god is good quotes.
2. “Wherever you are, be all there! Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God.” – Jim Elliot
You will also enjoy our article on advent quotes.
3. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
4. “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” – C.S. Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on tim tebow quotes.
5. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom
6. “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst
You will also enjoy our article on resurrection quotes.
7. “The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you. To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.” – Bernadette Devlin
You will also enjoy our article on confirmation quotes.
8. “We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God.” – Max Lucado
You will also enjoy our article on lent quotes.
9. “God is looking for those with whom He can do the impossible — what a pity that we plan only the things that we can do by ourselves.” – AW Tozer
You will also enjoy our article on richard rohr quotes.
10. “When you realize that God loves you and that He has a plan for your life, you can walk with your head held high — totally confident in who He created you to be.” – Joyce Meyer
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these blessed quotes celebrating your everyday blessings.
Christian quotes to guide you on your journey to enlightenment
11. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
You will also enjoy our article on God give me strength quotes.
12. “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” – Elisabeth Elliot
You will also enjoy our article on thank God quotes.
13. “My deepest awareness of myself is that I am deeply loved by Jesus Christ and I have done nothing to earn it or deserve it.” – Brennan Manning
14. “If you can see it, you can achieve it. God helps those who help themselves. Power is in the act of humility.”—Patricia Amis
You will also enjoy our article on preach quotes.
15. “Don’t be dependent on man, because they change like the wind. Depend on the Lord, and know that He is faithful to keep His Word.” – Matthew Hagee
You will also enjoy our article on church quotes.
16. “Faith doesn’t always mean that God changes your situation. Sometimes it means He changes you.” – Steven Furtick
17. “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it.”—Isaac Bashevis Singer
18. “Let your praise to God be perpetual.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “I wish not merely to be called Christian, but also to be Christian.”—Saint Ignatius
20. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” – Charles Stanley
Also, read these inspirational grace quotes to feed your soul.
Christian quotes to uplift your spirits
21. “It would be a shame for God to want to do more and for you to settle for less.” – Steven Furtick
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short uplifting quotes that inspire positivity.
22. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
23. “Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.” – Billy Graham
24. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
25. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.” – John Piper
26. “God is constantly on the move. I cannot stay where I am and follow God at the same time; responding requires movement.” – Margaret Feinberg
27. “But God doesn’t call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn’t come through.” – Francis Chan
28. “God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony.” – Christine Caine
29. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
30. “Great moves of God are usually preceded by simple acts of obedience.” – Steven Furtick
Christian quotes to steer you towards the path of righteousness
31. “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.”—Tony Evans
32. “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” – The Bible
33. “As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.” – John Hagee
34. “If you are too busy to pray, you are busier than God wants you to be.” – Wanda E. Brunstetter
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these amazing Angel quotes to bring out the good in you.
35. “All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “We fail in the work of grace and love when there is too much of us and not enough of God.” – Suzanne Woods Fisher
37. “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”― Max Lucado
38. “Sometimes you must stand still in order to get moving to where GOD wants you to go.”― D. A. MC Bride
39. “If you obey God with your whole heart, you’ll usually scare off the folks who want you to obey them.” – Meg Moseley
40. “God hears your every thought, whether you dress it up with ‘Thee’ and ‘Thou’ or not.” – Catherine Richmond
Also, check out these inspirational heaven quotes that inspire kindness.
Christian quotes to elevate your soul
41. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”― Corrie ten Boom
42. “Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.”— Oswald Chambers
43. “You may have big problems, but we serve a big God. Quit worrying. God is saying all is well.” – Joel Osteen
44. “We may have done what the devil said we did, but we are NOT who the devil says we are!”― April Cofield Essix
45. “Whatever it means to be a Christian, it at least involves the discovery of friends you did not know you had.” – Stanley Hauerwas
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of Sunday quotes that will inspire you and fill you with positivity.
46. “Stop worrying about what you aren’t and start being happy about who you are.” – John Hagee
47. “God is more than able to guide you on the right path. Keep trusting Him.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
48. “What the world neglects, the Lord accepts.” – Deborah Brodie
49. “The love of Christ always helps us see beyond the faults of others.” – Victor Manuel Rivera
50. “GOD blesses you so that He can do for others through you; it is not always about you.”― D. A. MC Bride
Christian quotes to inspire you
51. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
52. “If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart.” ― Oswald Chambers
53. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
54. “Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” ― Augustine of Hippo
55. “God never made a promise that was too good to be true.”—Dwight L. Moody
56. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one”— A.W. Tozer
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
57. “Religion says, ‘I obey; therefore I am accepted.’ Christianity says, ‘I’m accepted, therefore I obey.’”—Timothy Keller
58. “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.” – Corrie Ten Boom
59. “Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.” – C.S. Lewis
60. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.”— Elisabeth Elliot
Don’t forget to also read our collection of quotes about losing a loved one to help you express the feelings behind loss.
More Christian quotes and sayings
61. “We never grow closer to God when we just live life. It takes deliberate pursuit and attentiveness.”― Francis Chan
62. “God’s Will is what we would choose if we knew what God knows.”— Nancy Leigh DeMoss
63. “Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.”― Joni Eareckson Tada
64. “There is no greater discovery than seeing God as the author of your destiny.”― Ravi Zacharias
65. “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”— Mother Teresa
66. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.”― A.W. Tozer
67. “Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.”— Martin Luther King, Jr.
68. “Remember as you go about your day that you may be the only Jesus some of your friends, neighbors, and family will ever see.”― Wanda E. Brunstetter
69. “The issue of faith is not so much whether we believe in God, but whether we believe the God we believe in.”— R.C. Sproul
70. “The true gospel is a call to self-denial. It is not a call to self-fulfillment.”― John MacArthur
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of gospel quotes for living your best life.
Christian quotes about God
71. “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.”― C.S. Lewis
72. “God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners.”― Soren Kierkegaard
73. “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.”― Soren Kierkegaard
74. “Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.”― Francine Rivers
75. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”― Corrie ten Boom
76. “Anything under God’s control is never out of control.”― Charles Swindoll
77. “No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!”― TD Jakes
78. “The best things are never arrived at in haste. God is in no hurry; His plans are never rushed.”― Michael Phillips
79. “You can get a thousand no’s from people, and only one “yes” from God.”― Tyler Perry
80. “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.”― Charles Spurgeon
Christian Quotes To Strengthen Your Christian Faith
81. “The Christians are right: it is Pride which has been the chief cause of misery in every nation and every family since the world began.” ― C.S. Lewis
82. “When we work, we work. When we pray, God works.” — James Hudson Taylor
83. “Your life as a Christian should make non believers question their disbelief in God.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer
84. “The true call of a Christian is not to do extraordinary things, but to do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.”— Dean Stanley
85. “We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God.” — John R.W. Stott
86. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.”— C.S. Lewis
87. “Christianity is a lifestyle. And being a Christian is more than a label.” — Joyce Meyer
88. “Being A Christian doesn’t mean I won’t fall… It means Jesus will catch me, when I do.” — John Hagee
89. “If you’re going to be a Christian, you’re going to change. You’re going to lose some old friends, not because you want to, but because you need to.” — Johnny Cash
90. “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” — C.S. Lewis
Christian Quotes To Live According To The Will of God
91. “Whatever makes men good Christians, makes them good citizens.” ― Daniel Webster
92. “Christianity does not begin with our pursuit of Christ, but with Christ’s pursuit of us.” ― David Platt
93. “One of our greatest challenges as Christians is to be driven by the love of Christ rather than constantly seeking after God’s comfort.” ― Beth Moore
94. “Holiness is not the way to Christ. Christ is the way to holiness.” ― Adrian Rogers
95. “Christian joy is letting Christ live His life out through you so that what He is, you become.” ― David Jeremiah
96. The true Christian is in all countries a pilgrim and a stranger.” ― George Santayana
97. “The true Christian delights to hear something about his Master. He likes those sermons best which are full of Christ.” ― J. C. Ryle
98. “The lazy Christian has his mouth full of complaints, when the active Christian has his heart full of comforts.” ― Thomas Brooks
99. “Had the doctrines of Jesus been preached always as pure as they came from his lips, the whole civilized world would now have been Christians.” ― Thomas Jefferson
100. “The Christian Church should not be a secret society of specialists, but a public manifestation of believers in Jesus.” ― Oswald Chambers
Christian Quotes on Faith, God, and Life
101. “Christian life consists of faith and charity.” ― Martin Luther
102. “Leading with integrity is embracing honesty! We should always use our weaknesses to point others to Christ’s strength.” ― Perry Noble
103. “To secure one’s freedom the Christian must experience God’s light which is God’s truth.” ― Watchman Nee
104. “The word ‘Christianity’ is already a misunderstanding – in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
105. “The law sends us to Christ to be justified, and Christ sends us to the law to be regulated.” ― John Flavel
106. “Our goal must be simple. We must have a Christian nation built on God’s law, on the ten Commandments. No apologies.” ― Randall Terry
107. “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
108. “Christianity does not involve the belief that all things were made for man. it does involve the belief that god loves man and for his sake became man and died.” ― C. S. Lewis
109. “Christ did not die for any upon condition, if they do believe; but He died for all God’s elect, that they should believe.” ― John Owen
110. “Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried.” ― Gilbert K. Chesterton
Christian Quotes To Live Fullest Life
111. “Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another.” — Fulton J. Sheen
112. “It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness….” — Pope John Paul II
113. “If you believe what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself.” ― Augustine
114. “Let nothing disturb you, Let nothing frighten you, All things are passing away: God never changes.Patience obtains all things. Whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
― Santa Teresa de Jesús
115. “Miracles are not contrary to nature but only contrary to what we know about nature.”
― St. Augustine
116. “Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” ― Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
117. God has created me to do Him some definite service.” — John Henry Newman
118. “It is to the Cross that the Christian is challenged to follow his Master: no path of redemption can make a detour around it.” ― Hans Urs von Balthasar
119. “we are already wholly by his right, but because of sin we are not yet wholly his in fact because we do not wholly will what we are right.” ― Peter Kreeft
120.“It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you.” ― Mother Teresa
Christian Quotes By Famous Preachers
121. “Though the Bible was written over sixteen centuries by at least forty authors, it has one central theme–salvation through faith in Christ.” — Max Lucado
122. ”Every need is a call to prayer.” — Watchman Nee
123. “Our prayers lay the track down which Gods power can come. Like a mighty locomotive, his power is irresistible, but it cannot reach us without rails.” — Watchman Nee
124. “Begin with the beautiful, which leads you to the good, which leads you to the truth.” — Robert Barron
125. “The minute you walk outside of your church on Sunday you’re in mission territory.” — Robert Barron
126. “Face the giants in your life, slay them and move on. Do not be daunted by the mistakes and failures in your life.”— TD Jakes Quotes
127. “It’s our faith that activates the power of God.” ― Joel Osteen
128. “The bible says no man can take your joy.” ― Joel Osteen
129. “Don’t leave your God-given gifts unopened.” — TD Jakes Quotes
130. “Don’t let fear block God’s destiny for you.” ― T.D. Jakes
Christian Quotes to Strengthen Your Spirit
131. “Faith is the compass that guides us through the darkest nights and leads us to the light of God’s love.” ― Mother Teresa
132. “In the shelter of God’s grace, we find refuge from life’s storms, and in His love, we discover our true home.” ― Billy Graham
133. “Prayer is the bridge that connects our hearts to God’s; it is the conversation that sustains our soul.” ― C.S. Lewis
134. “In the story of faith, every chapter is written by God, and every twist leads us closer to His purpose.” ― Max Lucado
135. The Bible is not just a book; it is the living word of God, a timeless guide for our journey of faith.” ― Pope Francis
136. “In the silence of prayer, we hear the whispers of God’s wisdom, guiding us on the path of righteousness.” ― St. Augustine
137. “Grace is the gift of God’s love, unearned and unending, a wellspring of hope in the desert of life.” ― Joel Osteen
139. “In the arms of God, we find solace, a love that knows no bounds, and the strength to overcome all obstacles.” ― Joyce Meyer
140. “The cross is a symbol of sacrifice, a reminder of Christ’s love for us, and the bridge to eternal life.” ― John Piper
Exploring the Depth of Christian Quotes for Life’s Journey
141. “In the garden of prayer, we cultivate our relationship with God, tending to the blooms of faith and love.” ― Charles Spurgeon
142. “Hope is the anchor of our soul, firm and secure, in the unchanging promises of God.” ― Timothy Keller
143. “Faith is not about seeing to believe; it’s about believing to see the miracles of God’s love.” ― Thomas Aquinas
144. The Bible is a treasure map to the heart of God, leading us to the riches of His grace and wisdom.” ― John Wesley
145. “In the journey of faith, every step is a testament to God’s guidance, and every trial is a test of our trust.” ― Francis of Assisi
146. “Love is the currency of God’s kingdom, and it is the legacy we leave behind in the hearts of others.” ― Charles Stanley
147. “The Bible is not just a book of stories; it is the living testimony of God’s presence in our lives.” ― Andrew Wommack
148. “Faith is the key that unlocks the door to God’s blessings, and prayer is the hand that turns that key.” ― A.W. Tozer
149. “In the quiet moments of reflection, we find God’s grace, an ocean of mercy where our sins are washed away.” ― Teresa of Ávila
150. “The Christian life is a journey of transformation, where God’s love molds us into vessels of His grace.” ― John Newton
151. “In reading our newspapers today, we can see how God is setting the table, getting everything in order, preparing the way for Christ to return.” — David Jeremiah
152. “Watch against lip religion. Above all abide in Christ and he will abide in you.” — Robert Murray M’Cheyne
153. “A man ought to live so that everybody knows he is a Christian… and most of all, his family ought to know.” — Dwight L. Moody
154. “If you ignore every single thing Jesus told you to do, you are just auditing. You’re not a Christian.” — Bill Maher
155. “The continual looking forward to the eternal world is not a form of escapism or wishful thinking, but one of the things a Christian is meant to do.” — C. S. Lewis
156. “The inward area is the first place of loss of true Christian life, of true spirituality, and the outward sinful act is the result.” — Francis Schaeffer
157. “In the West many Christians have an abundance of material possessions, yet they live in a backslidden state.” — Brother Yun
158. “Only Christianity and its teachings can explain the purpose and meaning of this world- and also gives the basis for right and wrong, good and evil, etc.” — Ken Ham
159. “The measure of a Christian is not in the height of his grasp but in the depth of his love.” — Clarence Jordan
160. “In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed.” — Noah Webster
Which of these inspiring Christian quotes motivates you to let God into your heart?
These words of faith will guide you on your journey to enlightenment and success.
When you accept Christ into your life and into your heart, you can truly feel unconditional love.
These religious quotes will inspire you to get a new outlook and a fresh perspective.
You can transform your life with dedication, prayer, and positive energy.
By looking at the world through the eyes of the Lord, you will gain enlightenment.
Share these quotes with your friends and family to uplift their spirits.
If you’ve been struggling with hardships and personal problems, the words of God can help heal you.
These Christian quotes and sayings are excellent guidance tools to steer you back towards the path of righteousness.
If you enjoyed the above Christian quotes, then you might also like these Blessed and Highly Favored Quotes.
Or, check out these unexpected Watchman Nee quotes from the Chinese Christian teacher.
What are your favorite Christian quotes about faith and God?
Study these enlightened words and apply the lessons to your life to start receiving blessings.
Let us know in the comment section below.