These powerful quotes about Christianity and God will uplift your spirits. God is a source of inspiration and hope for people of faith. Reading this collection of Christian quotes about the power of religion will motivate you to live your best life.
Whether you’re going through times of struggle or celebration, God is always there to listen. Open your heart and mind to these enlightening words and let the love of Christ uplift your spirit.
These Christian values and words of wisdom will help you reach your full potential. The path to success is possible when you live a life of grace and devotion. If you seek peace, inspiration, or guidance, you’re guaranteed to love these godly quotes.
Embrace God into your heart and lean into the teachings of the good Christian life. The best quotes about faith will inspire you to live purely and elevate your soul. Once you understand the power of religion, you can begin your journey on the path to success.
If you ever need a little motivation or guidance, read these Christian quotes for inspiration. And after reading them, be sure to also check out our compilation of bible quotes and these religious quotes.
Christian quotes to motivate you to live your best life
1. “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst
2. “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like Jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible.” – Rick Warren
3. “Don’t be dependent on man, because they change like the wind. Depend on the Lord, and know that He is faithful to keep His Word.” – Matthew Hagee
4. “We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God.” – Max Lucado
5. “Christ literally walked in our shoes and entered into our affliction. Those who will not help others until they are destitute reveal that Christ’s love has not yet turned them into the sympathetic persons the Gospel should make them.” – Tim Keller
6. “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” – John MacArthur
7. “The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you. To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.” – Bernadette Devlin
8. “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” – C.S. Lewis
9. “God is looking for those with whom He can do the impossible — what a pity that we plan only the things that we can do by ourselves.” – AW Tozer
10. “When you realize that God loves you and that He has a plan for your life, you can walk with your head held high — totally confident in who He created you to be.” – Joyce Meyer
Christian quotes to guide you on your journey to enlightenment
11. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
12. “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” – Elisabeth Elliot
13. “My deepest awareness of myself is that I am deeply loved by Jesus Christ and I have done nothing to earn it or deserve it.” – Brennan Manning
14. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom
15. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
16. “Faith doesn’t always mean that God changes your situation. Sometimes it means He changes you.” – Steven Furtick
17. “The spirit of complaint is born out of an unwillingness to trust God with today. … spending your time looking back toward Egypt or wishing for the future all the while missing what God is doing right now.” – Priscilla Shirer
18. “Wherever you are, be all there! Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God.” – Jim Elliot
19. “Do not have your concert first, and then tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with the Word of God and prayer, and get first of all into harmony with Him.” – James Hudson Taylor
20. “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” – Charles Stanley
Also read these inspirational grace quotes to feed your soul.
Christian quotes to uplift your spirits
21. “It would be a shame for God to want to do more and for you to settle for less.” – Steven Furtick
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short uplifting quotes that inspire positivity.
22. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
23. “Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.” – Billy Graham
24. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
25. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.” – John Piper
26. “God is constantly on the move. I cannot stay where I am and follow God at the same time; responding requires movement.” – Margaret Feinberg
27. “But God doesn’t call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn’t come through.” – Francis Chan
28. “God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony.” – Christine Caine
29. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
30. “Radical obedience to Christ is not easy… It’s not comfort, not health, not wealth, and not prosperity in this world. Radical obedience to Christ risks losing all these things. But in the end, such risk finds its reward in Christ. And he is more than enough for us.” – David Platt
You might also like these baptism quotes explaining the religious importance.
Christian quotes to steer you towards the path of righteousness
31. “The Christian shoemaker does his duty not by putting little crosses on the shoes, but by making good shoes, because God is interested in good craftsmanship.” – Martin Luther
32. “Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing.” – Barbara Cameron
33. “Satan is so much more in earnest than we are — he buys up the opportunity while we are wondering how much it will cost.” – Amy Carmichael
34. “If you are too busy to pray, you are busier than God wants you to be.” – Wanda E. Brunstetter
35. “His grace is cheapened when you think that He has only forgiven you of your sins up to the time you got saved, and after that point, you have to depend on your confession of sins to be forgiven. God’s forgiveness is not given in installments.” – Joseph Prince
36. “We fail in the work of grace and love when there is too much of us and not enough of God.” – Suzanne Woods Fisher
37. “As long as you do things for God, you are a Hall of Famer in heaven’s list.” – Rick Warren
38. “We fear men so much, because we fear God so little.” – William Gurnall
39. “If you obey God with your whole heart, you’ll usually scare off the folks who want you to obey them.” – Meg Moseley
40. “God hears your every thought, whether you dress it up with ‘Thee’ and ‘Thou’ or not.” – Catherine Richmond
Also check out these inspirational heaven quotes that inspire kindness.
Christian quotes to elevate your soul
41. “I’m holding up, Lord willing and the creek don’t rise.” – Sara Evans
42. “At least at times of loss, we are reminded of our priorities, of our many blessings. In times of gain, we can so often lose our way.” – Mindy Starns Clark
43. “Music originated from God and was created solely for his worship, his glory, and his pleasure.” – Pedro Okoro
44. “Jesus first, others next, and yourself last spells J-O-Y.” – Linda Byler
45. “Whatever it means to be a Christian, it at least involves the discovery of friends you did not know you had.” – Stanley Hauerwas
46. “Overcomers are not perfect. They fail just like the rest of us, but they keep on getting up, keep on repenting, and keep on being willing to surrender themselves to Christ and letting Him, who is the only perfect One, work through them.” – Nancy Missler
47. “And then, just as quickly, the clouds returned, leaving us to walk by faith, not by sight.” – Sibella Giorello
48. “What the world neglects, the Lord accepts.” – Deborah Brodie
49. “The love of Christ always helps us see beyond the faults of others.” – Victor Manuel Rivera
50. “I am a Christian; God sent me to fight evil for my people. Jesus was a revolutionist; so am I.” – Sun Yat-Sen
Have you seen these inspirational God quotes?
More Christian quotes and sayings
51. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
52. “If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart.” ― Oswald Chambers
53. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
54. “Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” ― Augustine of Hippo
55. “One hundred religious persons knit into a unity by careful organization do not constitute a church any more than eleven dead men make a football team.”—A.W. Tozer
56. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one”— A.W. Tozer
57. “Religion says, ‘I obey; therefore I am accepted.’ Christianity says, ‘I’m accepted, therefore I obey.’”—Timothy Keller
58. “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.” – Corrie Ten Boom
59. “Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.” – C.S. Lewis
60. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.”— Elisabeth Elliot
Which of these inspiring Christian quotes motivates you to let God into your heart?
These words of faith will guide you on your journey to enlightenment and success. When you accept Christ into your life and into your heart, you can truly feel unconditional love.
These religious quotes will inspire you to get a new outlook and a fresh perspective. You can transform your life with dedication, prayer, and positive energy. By looking at the world through the eyes of the Lord, you will gain enlightenment. Share these quotes with your friends and family to uplift their spirits.
If you’ve been struggling with hardships and personal problems, the words of God can help heal you. These Christian quotes and sayings are excellent guidance tools to steer you back towards the path of righteousness. Study these enlightened words and apply the lessons to your life to start receiving blessings.
What are your favorite Christian quotes about faith and God? Let us know in the comment section below.