If you are having trouble finding the best teeth quotes, we are here to help you.
Here you will get the best teeth quotes that are interesting, useful, and motivational.
And you would love to share these quotes with your friends and family.
Besides we have also talked about how to get sparkling white teeth.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
Tips for Sparkling White Teeth
It’s normal for the teeth to get stained after eating a bunch of colorful candies or similar stuff.
Apart from food, smoking also contributes to staining your teeth.
So, irrespective of the cause of your pale or stained teeth, we have devised a few ways to help you get sparkling white teeth.
- Change your toothbrush after two or three months
- Keep track of what you eat or drink
- Floss and gargle frequently
- Try chewing sesame seeds
Change your Toothbrush after two or three Months
Usually, we don’t pay much attention to our toothbrushes.
Mostly, people continue using their toothbrushes for longer than the advised period.
According to dentists, changing your toothbrush after two to three months is appropriate.
An old toothbrush fails to clean your teeth thoroughly and is a breeding ground for bacteria.
So, changing your brush within the prescribed period can help you get healthy and sparkling teeth.
Keep Track of what you Eat or Drink
Keeping your teeth clean and shiny is hard if you continue eating or drinking food items that can easily stain your teeth.
For instance, drinking black tea can pale white teeth within two weeks.
In addition, consuming carbonated drinks can darken the color of your teeth.
If you want to keep your teeth white and shiny, try to minimize the consumption of food that can stain your teeth.
Floss and Gargle Frequently
People avoid flossing as they think it might cause gum bleeding.
This might be true to some extent if you aren’t flossing the right way.
By flossing properly, it is possible to remove the stains and debris attached to the inner areas of the teeth.
Here are the things to consider when flossing:
- Use a high-quality flossing thread.
- Be gentle and careful while flossing your teeth.
- Keep the thread away from your gums.
In addition, you should also make it a habit to gargle after every meal.
This helps to remove the food chunks immediately after you have finished your meal.
Try Chewing Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds can help remove plaque.
These seeds also help strengthen the tooth enamel.
Due to their higher calcium, sesame seeds ensure the overall health of our teeth.
Top 10 Teeth Quotes
Here are our top 10 teeth quotes for you.
1. “Behind every smile there’s teeth.” — Confucius
2. “I like to see life with its teeth out.” — Janet Frame
3. “No great pastry chef has sweet teeth.” — Morley Safer
4. “Give me meaty roles, and I’ll sink my teeth into them!” — Rishi Kapoor
5. “Sometimes you need to play with a knife between your teeth.” — Gennaro Gattuso
6. “Comrades, this man has a nice smile, but he’s got iron teeth.” — Andrei A. Gromyko
7. “Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” — Alan Watts
8. “I had my two front teeth knocked out by a sixth grader in first grade.” — Chad Michael Murray
9. “Writing the story of your own life is a bit like drilling your own teeth.” — Gloria Swanson
10. “All true language is incomprehensible, like the chatter of a beggar’s teeth.” — Antonin Artaud
Teeth Quotes On Brushing
Keep your smile shining bright with these teeth quotes on brushing that remind us of the importance of good dental hygiene and care.
11. “I stretch and do my squats when I brush my teeth.” — Michelle Yeoh
12. “I brush my teeth with a Sonicare toothbrush before every show.” — David Copperfield
13. “Gymming for me is as important as breathing or brushing my teeth.” — Sonu Sood
14. “Take all the hype out of the exercise and think of it as brushing your teeth.” — Nicole Ari Parker
15. “I don’t have a daily routine beyond brushing my teeth. It changes every day.” — Paloma Faith
16. “I’d wear nice clothes and brush my teeth more often if I cared about what people thought.” — Mark Lanegan
17. “Move every day. Like taking a shower and brushing your teeth. Make it a part of your everyday life.” — Randy Jackson
18. “Sometimes, getting up in the morning and brushing your teeth is the hardest part of the day – it all just hurts.” — Tom Brady
19. “If you brush your teeth, you don’t want to eat something right after because your mouth feels so fresh. So brushing your teeth prevents you from eating until later.” — Cloris Leachman
20. “The first thing I do is brush my teeth – we like to start the morning with fresh breath – and put on my pajamas and meander down to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. No coffee. No caffeine.” — Tamara Tunie
Teeth Quotes On Cutting Teeth
Explore the diverse paths of success with these teeth quotes on cutting teeth that highlight the different challenges and experiences of various people while carving out their careers and passions.
21. “I cut my teeth on religious liberty issues.” — Scott Pruitt
22. “I really cut my teeth on off-off-off Broadway shows.” — Bea Arthur
23. “Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth.” — Peter Ustinov
24. “I came out of the closet very young, and I had to cut my teeth pretty fast.” — Rufus Wainwright
25. “I cut my teeth as a journalist writing about societies that didn’t have democracy.” — Chrystia Freeland
26. “Speed Racer is good to cut your teeth on, but if anyone has not seen Akira, go get it.” — James Marsters
27. “I don’t care what anybody says about Ringo. I cut my rock-n-roll teeth listening to him.” — Don Henley
28. “I was about 15, 16 years old when my father first ran for mayor, and that’s where I cut my teeth.” — Paul Manafort
29. “When I was starting out and had to cut my teeth and build my resume to get in, I had to basically work for free on a lot of things.” — Dana Brunetti
30. “Independent films are where you really get to cut your teeth and have some fun and do the things that mainstream Hollywood doesn’t want to do.” — Anthony Anderson
Teeth Quotes Related to Dentists
Check out these teeth quotes related to dentists celebrating the dedication and expertise of professionals.
Also, don’t forget to brush your tongue!
31. “I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie.” — Rodney Dangerfield
32. “I live at the dentist. I’m on my third set of teeth that they put in with nails and screws.” — Charles Nelson Reilly
33. “My grandfather used to be a dentist, and he made me these retainers that have vampire teeth on them.” — Katherine McNamara
34. “I always wanted to be a dentist! I thought I was going to be fixing teeth and making beautiful smiles.” — Tori Bowie
35. “My therapist was like, ‘What brings joy to your heart?’ And I was like, ‘I like to see teeth. I guess maybe I should have been a dentist.’” — Tiffany Haddish
36. “I am so stressed that my dentist told me I am grinding my teeth due to stress. ” — Alia Bhatt
37. “It’s funny because I want my teeth to be, like, neon ‘Real Housewives’ white, but mine have stopped taking to teeth whitening.’” — Chrissy Teigen
38. “I’m so glad I’m not a dentist. How many times does someone say, ‘Oh, Doc, it felt so good when you were drilling my teeth’? Never.” — Paula Deen
39. “You don’t expect dentists to be able to forecast how many teeth you’ll have when you’re 80. You expect them to give good advice and fix problems.” — Tim Harford
40. “With great difficulty, I persuaded my dentist to see one of my teeth level with the others. He thought it might kill the tooth, but it didn’t. I wanted it done because I was doing a lot of television with food, and I saw myself eating with these horribly crooked teeth.” — Prue Leith
Teeth Quotes on Overcoming Adversity
Discover the power of resilience with these teeth quotes on overcoming adversity, featuring inspiring words from famous figures who have faced challenges and come out stronger.
41. “I got my teeth kicked in for a good 25 years.” — Jeff Gutt
42. “The American people have been kicked in the teeth by unfair trade for decades.” — Peter Navarro
43. “I’ve been kicked in the teeth more times in tennis than the law ought to allow.” — Jimmy Connors
44. “If you’re going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet.” — Keith Richards
45. “Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy.” — Lady Gaga
46. “Many nations are like rebellious teenagers who try to figure out just how many times they can kick us in the teeth while still taking our money.” — Paul Weyrich
47. “So you got your reward; you got kicked in the teeth. That means you were doing good work. Getting kicked in the teeth is the reward for good work.” — Robert Coram
48. “Some fans cursed Lynyrd Skynyrd, and David Allan Coe kicked his teeth in. He ran and kicked a guy’s teeth in for saying something about Lynyrd Skynyrd.” — Johnny Van Zant
49. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” — Walt Disney
50. “If you meet somebody who’s spent any length of time in prison, you don’t let your guard down. Ever. And really, that’s what that was about if you open up too much; you’re asking to get your teeth kicked in.” — Tim Roth
Which One of these Teeth Quotes is your Favorite?
This collection of teeth quotes above can help you find the best quotes that are engaging and worthy to share.
We have compiled these quotes to help you find your favorite teeth quotes.
For this purpose, we arranged the quotes into different sections.
So, searching for your preferred teeth quotes won’t be difficult.
If you have found one, just let us know by commenting in the section below.