25 Tinker Bell Quotes to Help You Believe
April 11, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Tinker Bell has been around for a long time, and even though she started out not saying a single word, she has developed over the years to where we now have Tinker Bell quotes.
Let us know which one is your favorite in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In a 2020 study by psychologists from the University of California, Berkeley, it was discovered that experiencing positive emotions can lead to increased resilience.
Reading Tinker Bell quotes, which often focus on believing in oneself, can help foster this resilience and personal growth.
Tinker Bell, who made her debut in 1904, is a fictional character from J. M. Barrie’s 1904 play Peter Pan.
She reappeared in its 1911 novelization Peter and Wendy.
Geraldine McCaughrean, commissioned by Great Ormond Street Hospital (which was granted the rights to the characters and writings by Barrie in 1929), wrote a sequel to Barrie’s novel in 2006.
Tinker Bell is also in the novel Peter Pan in Scarlet.
In the original 1953 Disney version of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell doesn’t really say anything.
She expresses herself by adorably stomping her feet and waving her hands.
If looks could kill, Tinker Bell could have wiped out half the characters with a single snarky glance.
Her facial expressions were on point!
Tinker Bell talks in several other films adapted for the character.
Keep reading through these Tinker Bell quotes to find out everything you wanted to know about fairies.
Don’t forget to also check out these Peter Pan quotes that will spark your imagination.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Tinker Bell quotes from the movie Tinker Bell
Dr. Barbara Fredrickson, a renowned researcher in positive psychology, has found that cultivating positive emotions can broaden an individual’s awareness and encourage creativity.
Tinker Bell quotes, being filled with optimism and positivity, can help spark this creative mindset in readers.
1. “Guess what? I’ve decided, I’m not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore.” — Tinker Bell
You will also enjoy our article on alcohol quotes.
2. “Well, I was thinking. Why do I have to be a tinker? Just because some silly hammer glowed? I mean, who’s to say it wasn’t just some big mistake? Maybe I can just switch my talent!” — Tinker Bell
You will also enjoy our article on Paris Hilton quotes.
3. “You all do things that are beautiful and magical and… and important. But me… there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles. All I’m asking you is that you give me a chance.” — Tinker Bell
You will also enjoy our article on moving quotes.
4. Tinker Bell: “The mouse’s name is Cheese?”
Bobble: “Must be. He always comes when we yell it.”
You will also enjoy our article on good energy quotes.
5. Terence: “Well, I don’t know. I’m just the dust-keeper guy. I’m not exactly seen as the most important fairy in Pixie Hollow.”
Tinker Bell: “Terence… what are you talking about? You’re probably the most important one there is. Without you, no one would have any magic! Why your talent makes you who you are. You should be proud of it! I mean…”
You will also enjoy our article on swag quotes.
6. “Um, you’re a pollen-izer? Um, pollen-ator. Pollen picker? Pollen plucker…” — Tinker Bell
You will also enjoy our article on Spiderman quotes.
7. “If you could teach me your talent-any of them- maybe I can show the queen that I can work with nature too! *smacks bug, flicks it away* And then she’d let me go to the mainland for spring!” — Tinker Bell
8. “Look. You all do things that are beautiful and magical and… and important. But me… there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles. All I’m asking you is that you give me a chance.” — Tinker Bell
9. “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever.” — Tinker Bell
10. “Yes. Because I’m a tinker. It’s who I am. And tinkers fix things.” — Tinker Bell
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of fairy quotes about the mythical beings.
Tinker Bell quotes from the movie Hook
Research conducted by Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky, a leading expert in the field of happiness, suggests that engaging in activities that promote positive emotions can enhance overall life satisfaction.
By reading Tinker Bell quotes, individuals may experience a boost in happiness and satisfaction with their lives.
11. “Say it, Peter. Say it and mean it.” — Tinker Bell
12. “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you… Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.” — Tinker Bell
13. “If you can’t imagine yourself being Peter Pan, you won’t *be* Peter Pan, so eat up.” — Tinker Bell
14. “That’s right, Peter, second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland!” — Tinker Bell
15. “The smell of someone who has ridden the back of the wind, Peter. The smell of a hundred fun summers, with sleeping in trees and adventures with Indians and Pirates. Oh, remember, Peter? The world was ours. We could do everything or nothing. All it had to be was anything ‘cause it was always us.” — Tinker Bell
16. “Every time someone says ‘I do not believe in fairies’, somewhere there’s a fairy that falls down dead.” — Tinker Bell
17. “I drank poison for you! You called me Tink.” — Tinker Bell
18. “I believe in you, Peter Pan.” — Tinker Bell
19. “If less is more, there’s no end to me, Peter Pan.” — Tinker Bell
20. “Well, whoever you are it’s still you, ‘cause only one person has that smell.” — Tinker Bell
21. “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you… Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.” — Tinker Bell
Quotes from Peter Pan to Tinker Bell from the movie Hook
A study published in the Journal of Applied Psychology in 2019 revealed that positive affirmations, such as Tinker Bell quotes, can improve self-esteem and self-worth.
These quotes can serve as an effective tool for individuals seeking to enhance their confidence and self-belief.
22. “I believe in fairies.” — Peter
23. “What’s the deal? Where’s the real food?” — Peter
24. “Eat what? There’s nothing here. Gandhi ate more than this.” — Peter
25. “You’re a… you’re a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother, and I don’t know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs, and you’re a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don’t know who my mother was; I’m an orphan, and I’ve never taken drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant.” — Peter
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of get well soon quotes to tell those you love when they feel under the weather.
Which of these Tinker Bell quotes is your favorite?
Tinker Bell also appears in most of the opening credits of Disney animated films as the unofficial mascot of the company.
She might not be a Disney princess, but she has an entire series of movies dedicated to her!
So far, there are eight films in the franchise.
Some of my favorite quotes from Tinker Bell come from the movie Hook.
You just can’t go wrong with Robin Williams as Peter Pan and the incomparable Julia Roberts as Tinker Bell.
No matter which version of Tinker Bell you are referring to, she has a critical message to deliver to children and adults alike.
Believe in things that you can’t see, like love and magic.
You can do anything with a little imagination and a dream.
It is little wonder that fans all around the world view her as a symbol of magic.
Did you enjoy these Tinker Bell quotes and sayings?
What is your favorite adaptation of Tinker Bell?
Share it with us in the comment section below.