Trials and Tribulations Quotes for Inner Strength
January 23, 2023 12:25 AM EST
Are you looking for motivational trials and tribulations quotes; this is the place to be.
Here we are offering you the best compilation of quotes.
Besides, we also talk about what is meant by trials and tribulations.
We hope you will enjoy our quotes and learn about the stuff we discuss below.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
What is meant by trials and tribulations?
“Trials and tribulations” is a famous idiomatic phrase that relates to the most challenging times in our lives.
This phrase is continuously used daily, so we assume you have already heard it.
According to Christianity, we humans are not immune to trials and tribulations.
The lousy patch could come anytime and turn our world upside down.
Some of the most painful things that one would never like to happen to them include:
- Loss of a loved one
- Disease or injury
- Financial hardships
- Not getting what you love
However, people do ask why God would put humans in such situations.
Even if God loves us, it doesn’t mean our lives will be smooth sailing.
Generally, the inclusion of a rough patch into our lives is a blessing in disguise, making us stronger and more determined.
This is true, and there are thousands of instances where people started living successful lives after going through trials and tribulations.
If you read the biographies of the world’s most popular and successful people, one thing is common, and that is a tough time in their lives.
Ways to tackle trials and tribulations
Below are the ways to handle tough times in one’s life:
- Stay focused, and don’t deviate from your goal
- Have a belief in God
- Be confident about your abilities
- Don’t hesitate to share your hardships, as sharing makes it a lot less painful
- Make sure to gain strength from the stories of other people around you who have surfaced through the hard times
Top 10 trials and tribulations quotes
Even the most difficult experiences could pay off well in the end. This is what these top trials and tribulations quotes are all about.
1. “The trials and tribulations in your life make you stronger.” — Taylor Swift
2. “NO ONE is immune to the trials and tribulations of life.” — Martin Lawrence
3. “What is life worth without trials and tribulations which are the salt of life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
4. “We all have trials and tribulations and that shows who we are as a person.” — Travis Browne
5. “Trials don’t come to take what you have, they come to supply what you lack.” — Emmanuel Igunbor
6. “Trials and tribulations are nothing but opportunities to test the true potential of your mind.” — Edmond Mbiaka
7. “Through the trials and tribulations of life come the openness to receive greatness.” — Michelle Cruz-Rosado
8. “Often trials and tribulations are allowed to come into our lives because of what we are doing right.” — Glenn L. Pace
9. “We cannot always control everything that happens to us in this life, but we can control how we respond.” — L. Lionel Kendrick
10. “We’re all going to have our trials and tribulations, but you can work through them and everything will be all right.” — Ed Reed
You will also enjoy our article on setback quotes.
Trials and tribulations quotes about life
The course of life is not easy. It’s a fact, we can’t always choose our circumstances, but we can choose our reactions. Life’s difficulties are the subject of these quotes.
11. “Many struggles in life come as trials and tribulations.” — Unknown
12. “The road of life is never without trials and tribulations.” — Unknown
13. “When life throws trials and tribulations towards you, shield your destiny with courage, faith and perseverance.” — Edmond Mbiaka
14. “This life is full of trials and tribulations, so you have to capture humor whenever and wherever you can find it.” — Steven Callahan
15. “In life we all go through trials and tribulations. So now tell me, will you pass or will you make a mess?” — Jonathan Anthony Burkett
16. “We all face storms in life. Some are more difficult than others, but we all go through trials and tribulation. That’s why we have the gift of faith.” — Joyce Meyer
17. “All the trials and tribulations have paid off. In life, you have setbacks. When you’re in your valley, that’s when you’re tested the most not when you’re at your peak.” — Rashad Evans
18. “In this life, you will have some trials and tribulations. You cannot allow what happens to you to dictate who and what you become. Make a decision to do better and be better.” — Bobby F. Kimbrough Jr.
19. “It’s okay to lose. Losing teaches you something. Having to try and going through the trials and tribulations to actually overcome, to get there to win, to triumph, that’s what makes life interesting.” — Elizabeth Banks
20. “Life is full of trials and tribulations. It’s dramatic when you don’t treat people right when you’re in tribulations, but I know now how to get out of it. You have to make a decision to say ‘No more’, and then you know what to do when the trials happen.” — Mary J. Blige
Optimistic trials and tribulations quotes
In the face of unfortunate circumstances, optimism is the only force that keeps you moving forward. Take inspiration from these trials and tribulations quotes to grow from your suffering.
21. “The testing of your faith produces perseverance. Don’t look at trials and tribulations always as a bad thing.” — Unknown
22. “Trials and tribulations only come into your life to test you, so you could make some testimonies out of them.” — Edmond Mbiaka
23. “Sometimes it takes trials and tribulations to strengthen you for the glory ahead. It’s been a trying last few weeks but I’m ready.” — Unknown
24. “At the extremity of hardship comes relief and at the tightening of the chains of trials and tribulations comes ease.” — Boonaa Mohammed
25. “We can choose to see life as a series of trials and tribulations, or we can choose to see life as an accumulation of treasures.” — Max De Pree
26. “You learn a lot of different things with trials and tribulations and, at the end of the day, you get some positives from whatever mistakes you’ve made.” — Brock Lesnar
27. “Trials and tribulations tend to squeeze the artificiality out of us, leaving the essence of what we really are and clarifying what we really yearn for.” — Neal A. Maxwell
28. “No one is exempt from trials and tribulations. In fact, this is often what happens to people God loves very much, for it is part of God’s often mysterious and good plan for turning us into something great.” — Timothy Keller
29. “Trials and tribulations offer us a chance to make reparation for our past faults and sins. On such occasions the Lord comes to us like a physician to heal the wounds left by our sins. Tribulation is the divine medicine.” — Saint Augustine
30. “There’s no doubt that there will be many trials and tribulations along the way in taming space for the benefit of all, unmasking its truths and using the boundless resources available to us. Taking a chance allows us to seek new horizons and we all benefit from being horizon hunters.” — Buzz Aldrin
Trials and tribulations quotes for motivation
These motivational trials and tribulations quotes will lift your spirits and make you feel like nothing can stop you.
31. “Overcoming the trials and tribulations of human beliefs, enables you to gain the inspiration needed to practice it in daily life.” — Unknown
32. “There’s a lot of trials and tribulations you have to go through to get what you want, especially if you feel like it belongs to you.” — Keyshia Cole
33. “Even upon the waters of trial and tribulation, by building the ships of kinship, fellowship, leadership and mentorship, we become unsinkable.” — Brian S Woods
34. “All of the trials and tribulations from personal to the artist. It shows that I’m human. People see the glamorous stuff, but they don’t see the background.” — Missy Elliott
35. “There’s certain lines you don’t cross when you’re dealing with a man who came up like he did and who’s been through the trials and tribulations like he did in his life.” — Stephen Jackson
36. “The word of God steadies me. He says your trials and tribulations make you who you are. So you can see my whole story in the way I endured and overcame some testing experiences.” — Evander Holyfield
37. “Every single experience, every single thing that’s happened in my life, struggle, obstacle, trials, and tribulations, I think they’ve all molded me to become the character and the person who I am.” — Apolo Ohno
38. “To have despair is human … for we all have problems that at times burden us. To rise above your trials and tribulations, sadness, suffering, and heart aches is above human and quite divine!” — Timothy Pina
39. “It took me a long time to get to where I’m at, in my career and as a man. I was going through my trials and tribulations in life, and it gave me the strength to tackle things that have come my way.” — Bernie Mac
40. “Experience is a great teacher. You will have to go through the trials and tribulations and the ecstasies and abandoned moments of wonderfulness that all of us did on the way to enlightenment.” — Frederick Lenz
Some more trials and tribulations quotes
The ups and downs of life make you chase happiness in every possible form. We hope having a look at these trials and tribulations quotes will strengthen you.
41. “Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil and let us see what we are made of.” — Charles Spurgeon
42. “The intricacies, the problems, the trials and tribulations in relationships inspire me to give words to people’s journeys.” — Umera Ahmed
43. “When a man’s faith is never tried, I don’t think he’ll ever learn anything. You have to have trial and tribulation, or what are you going to learn?” — McCoy Tyner
44. “Strong people stick to their morals, no matter what the trials and tribulations, Weak people, many times, do not even realize how low they have sunk.” — Amish Tripathi
45. “If I can save one person along the way, I’m okay. The trials and tribulations my special needs kids go through daily is far greater than the journey I’m about to go on.” — Renee Sloan
46. “Fans made me. The fans gave me a chance, and they made me. Beyond that, my career has been trials and tribulations and ups and downs, so I have to have true fans riding with me.” — Puff Daddy
47. “There are two ways to respond to the trials and tribulations of our present and past . . . ‘Ain’t it awful?’. . . or . . . ‘Good information!’ Our choice of responses will determine our experience of life.” — Bill Crawford
48. “I’ve been through many years of psychotherapy, psycho-drama, I’ve taken risks in my life. I’ve had trials and tribulations just like everybody else. You have to really think about who you are. You can’t just go through life and sail threw.” — Joy Behar
49. “This book is dedicated to Sweet Loretta Modern. It’s also dedicated to all the Jerichoholics who have stood behind me through all of the trials and tribulations over the last twenty years. If I were wearing a hat, I would tip it all to you.” — Chris Jericho
50. “When you’re a kid, you live carefree. You notice things that go on around you, but you live like a kid with no worries until you get to that certain age where trials and tribulations come, and you gotta fight and stay on your toes. That’s when survival instincts kick in.” — Jay Rock
Which of these trials and tribulations quotes is your favorite?
No doubt, trials and tribulations aren’t stronger than the courage of a person who faces such a situation.
If someone dares to challenge, success is the ultimate reward.
We hope you enjoyed reading our trials and tribulations quotes.
Share these quotes with your friends and family.
By doing so, you’ll be sharing positivity and helping others who are struggling with their lives.
If you have found your favorite quote, share it with us via the comments below.