If you could use a little pick me up today, check out these Joyce Meyer quotes.
Joyce Meyer is an American Bible teacher, speaker, and author. She is the head of a large nonprofit organization—Joyce Meyer Ministries. She travels the world sharing the message of God and the Bible.
The organization runs the Hand of Hope ministry which workes in things like anti-human trafficking, disaster relief, feeding programs, refugee relief, water relief, and more.
Joyce Meyer shares encouraging and motivational messages from the Bible while sharing her own story of being the victim of childhood abuse and her process of healing and forgiveness.
If you’re going through difficult times, you may find encouragement in these Joyce Meyer quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Joel Osteen quotes on love, life and destiny.
Joyce Meyer quotes about moving forward
1. “You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.” – Joyce Meyer
2. “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” – Joyce Meyer
3. “Change is always tough. Even for those who see themselves as agents of change, the process of starting a new thing can cause times of disorientation, uncertainty, and insecurity.” – Joyce Meyer
4. “One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.” – Joyce Meyer
5. “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.” – Joyce Meyer
6. “We must not use our past as an excuse to stay in bondage.” – Joyce Meyer
7. “If your inner life is not producing what you would like on the outside, don’t be discouraged, just be willing to change.” – Joyce Meyer
8. “Our joy does not have to be based on our circumstances.” – Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer quotes for overcoming fear and obstacles
9. “Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway.” – Joyce Meyer
10. “If you don’t learn to control your thoughts, you will never learn how to control your behavior.” – Joyce Meyer
11. “During a storm, hope gives us the ability to look at things as they are and still be confident that something better is coming.” – Joyce Meyer
12. “Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus but you don’t have to sit on it.” – Joyce Meyer
13. “Nobody can be set free from a problem until they’re willing to admit they have one.” – Joyce Meyer
14. “If you can’t learn to enjoy your life when you have problems, you may never enjoy it because we’ll always have problems.” – Joyce Meyer
15. “If you stay busy thinking about right things, the devil won’t be able to fill your mind with wrong things.” – Joyce Meyer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
16. “Hope is a favorable and confident expectation; it’s an expectant attitude that something good is going to happen and things will work out, no matter what situation we’re facing.” – Joyce Meyer
Motivational Joyce Meyer quotes
17. “The great thing about an attitude is that it’s yours and you can change it.” – Joyce Meyer
18. “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror.” – Joyce Meyer
19. “When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.” – Joyce Meyer
20. “You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.” – Joyce Meyer
21. “Learn how to enjoy where you are on the way to where you’re going.” – Joyce Meyer
22. “So what if you’re not perfect? Nobody else is either.” – Joyce Meyer
23. “You can not live your life just based on what everyone else thinks.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Joyce Meyer
25. “Peace is one of the most precious gifts God has promised His children. I know, because for many years my life was not peaceful, and I was miserable.” – Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer quotes about God
26. “God cares about everything that concerns you, so feel free to talk to him about everything.” – Joyce Meyer
27. “Remember God is not surprised by your inabilities, your imperfections, or your faults. He has always known everything about you that you are just now finding out, and he chose you on purpose for himself.” – Joyce Meyer
28. “Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the Giver and enjoy the gift!” – Joyce Meyer
29. “Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.” – Joyce Meyer
30. “Instead of concentrating on your problems and getting discouraged, focus on God, and meditate on His promises for you. You may have fallen down, but you don’t have to stay down. God is ready, willing, and able to pick you up.” – Joyce Meyer
31. “We need to do what we can do and let God do what we cannot.” – Joyce Meyer
32. “God is with you, and He’ll help you make spiritual progress–strengthening and encouraging you to keep on keeping on during rough times. It’s easy to quit, but it takes faith to press on to victory.” – Joyce Meyer
33. “The more you trust Jesus and keep your eyes focused on Him, the more life you’ll have. Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.” – Joyce Meyer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Bible quotes to get you thinking.
Joyce Meyer quotes about doing the right thing
34. “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.” – Joyce Meyer
35. “Instead of judging people, we need to pray.” – Joyce Meyer
36. “Forgiveness is not a feeling – it’s a decision we make because we want to do what’s right before God.” – Joyce Meyer
37. “We must guard against allowing anger to drag us into sin.” – Joyce Meyer
38. “Forgive the person who badly hurt you long ago and also the stranger who stepped on your toe in the grocery store.” – Joyce Meyer
39. “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.” – Joyce Meyer
40. “Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness.” – Joyce Meyer
41. “Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.” – Joyce Meyer
42. “Character is doing what you don’t want to do but know you should do.” – Joyce Meyer
More Joyce Meyer quotes
43. “I may not be where I need to be but I thank God I am not where I used to be.” – Joyce Meyer
44. “When you forgive, you must cancel the debt. Do not spend your life paying and collecting debts.” – Joyce Meyer
45. “Put your expectations on God, not on people.” – Joyce Meyer
46. “The best way to get along with people is to not expect them to be like you.” – Joyce Meyer
47. “There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person.” – Joyce Meyer
48. “Love gives life purpose and meaning.” – Joyce Meyer
49. “You can not live your life just based on what everyone else thinks.” – Joyce Meyer
50. “Everywhere you look you see people searching for love… but they’re looking in the wrong places. God is love, and they will never find what they’re looking for until they find Him.” – Joyce Meyer
Do you feel a little more hopeful after reading through these Joyce Meyer quotes?
Encouraging words from someone who has been through difficult times and overcome them can be just the thing that we need to help get us past challenging times.
Many of her messages are about the power of overcoming negative thinking in order to change the impact that life’s challenges have on you.
If you want to hear more from Joyce Meyer, you can check out her website or watch the many YouTube videos of her speaking.
She also has many books you can find through most libraries or to purchase. Or, you can choose a few of your favorite motivational quotes to continue to look back on each day.
Which of these Joyce Meyer quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 7, 2021 7:00 AM EST