TV Show Quotes for Entertainment Seekers
January 4, 2023 6:00 AM EST
TV show quotes are there to tell you about the multidimensional nature of the TV industry.
Television has been a big part of our lives for decades now.
It’s the primary way we keep up with the news and current events, watch movies, and choose what to wear daily.
Tell us your favorite TV show quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these TV show quotes?
Television shows are a great source of entertainment, but they can also harm society.
So these shows need to be improved, so they can’t negatively affect our society and the rest of the world.
TV shows are a great way to bring people together.
And we can use them as a tool for social change and empowerment, but there is room for improvement.
Violence on TV shows can negatively affect children who are exposed to it regularly.
Even studies have shown that children who watch too much violence become more aggressive later in life than those who rarely view this type of content.
Role of TV in today’s society
Television can play a vital part in spreading positivity in society.
But for this, we will need to improve the quality of TV shows.
Currently, there are various TV shows promoting negativity by showing bad content on air that is being watched by millions of people.
These shows have very little to offer, and they waste a lot of time with unnecessary scenes and plots that do not have any meaning or value in our lives.
If these shows were improved, they could have more viewers, and therefore more money would be made because of advertising revenues, which would help improve society.
How to improve TV shows?
TV shows could be better by:
- Showing less violence
- Spreading positive messages
- Providing social awareness
- Showing creative programs
- Showing Science-based Programs
TV shows also need to be more reflective of society’s diversity because there is strength in diversity.
If we want to see more diverse representation on our screens, then we need to demand it!
TV show quotes are there for you to read and know more about this media branch.
Top 10 TV show quotes
These are top TV show quotes that are worth sharing.
1. “I feel like starring in a TV show is such a fun thing.” ― Cobie Smulders
2. “Television shows are chewing gum for the eyes.” ― Frank Lloyd Wright
3. “I got scars from every film I’ve done, every TV show.” ― Chadwick Boseman
4. “I rip off of every movie and TV show I’ve ever seen in my life.” ― Sam Esmail
5. “I was a guy who abandoned a TV show. I didn’t care about people.” ― David Caruso
6. “You can’t really compare any TV show to a show written by Aaron Sorkin.” ― Constance Zimmer
7. “You don’t get a chance to spend money when you’re working on a TV show.” ― Aidan Turner
8. “The ‘Beavis and Butt-head’ movie was just a movie-length version of the TV show.” ― Trey Parker
9. “When I was 3 years old, I was playing banjo on a country music TV show.” ― Rickey Medlocke
10. “I feel like every first episode of a TV show is bad, you know, and it always improves.” ― Anthony Jeselnik
TV Show quotes that are vibrant
These are TV show quotes with vibrant and colorful notions.
11. “I’m really not that special. Really, I’m not. I was on a big TV show, but it was just a TV show.” ― Clay Aiken
12. “I have fond memories of my childhood. I spent five wonderful years on a popular TV show, but I didn’t have a normal childhood.” ― Ricky Schroder
13. “Having a reality TV show, everyone feels like they know you, but that’s only 10% of my life. There’s a whole other side of me that people don’t see.” ― Kylie Jenner
14. “I don’t want to be one of those rappers who had it, but right now they be on a TV show to keep them going. I would rather be out the scene, getting my money on Bitcoin.” ― Offset
15. “I did a guest thing on ‘My Name Is Earl,’ and there is something about being involved in a TV show that’s in the midst of its popularity that frees up the creative process.” ― Jon Favreau
16. “Anytime I do a movie or a TV show, I make them aware of my hearing loss at the beginning, and that makes it much easier for all of us to communicate and get the job done.” ― Lou Ferrigno
17. “But long story short, I didn’t start doing stand-up because I wanted to have a TV show or be an actor or even wanted to write sketch comedy. I got into stand-up because I love stand-up.” ― Demetri Martin
18. “I’m used to seeing it, but it’s weird having an Academy Award. You usually only see one of them on the TV show when they give them out, so it’s kind of surreal to have one in your house.” ― Steven Wright
19. “Doing films as an actor, you spend maybe 40 percent of the year doing your chosen profession. If you are on a successful TV show, you spend 80 percent of your year doing the thing you love.” ― Christina Ricci
20. “I was in a TV show called ‘Orrible’ with Johnny Vaughan, I did the last series of ‘Teachers’, I did two or three different characters on ‘The Bill’. Just stuff like that. The ‘Inbetweeners’ was the first thing that really took off.” ― James Buckley
TV show quotes that are nostalgic
TV Show Quotes for nostalgia lovers and brings memories of the past.
21. “When you say, ‘I spent my summers at the Jersey Shore,’ people always say, ‘Oh, really?’ They think of the TV show. So I just say, ‘A cute little harbor town in New Jersey.’” ― Taylor Swift
22. “I’m an avid collector of toys. I got everything. Name it. From the Easy Bake Oven to Barbies to every TV show doll, racing cars… I’ve been collecting since I was a little kid.” ― Biz Markie
23. “It wasn’t surprising to me because I’ve had the conversation with him personally, but Will Smith is more interesting a guy that you could ever capture in a movie or TV show.” ― Neal Brennan
24. “I think the ‘80s works for a TV show because it’s the last time the world was simple. It was before the Internet really changed everything and made the world really small.” ― Adam F. Goldberg
25. “I’ve had some very close encounters with the other side. They chose me to do this – I was doing this all before a TV show. They chose me to communicate with them; they chose my path as a paranormal.” ― Zak Bagans
26. “There’s more of a family connection when you’re working on a TV show. That’s not to say that you don’t make great connections when you’re working on films, but it’s different unless you’re there working every day.” ― Simon Baker
27. “Bermuda – the waters are calm and shallow and are excellent for snorkeling. I loved St George’s on the tip of the island. I got to swing from the vines like a Jungle Jane and visit Crystal Caves, which were the inspiration for the TV show ‘Fraggle Rock’.” ― Ashley Roberts
28. “I wrote ‘She’s a Lady’ on the back of a TWA menu, flying back from London after doing Tom Jones’s TV show. Jones’s manager wanted me to write him a song. If I have an idea and don’t have a pad of paper, I’ll write on whatever is available. What’s the difference? Paper is paper.” ― Paul Anka
29. “What was bizarre when I was younger, I never watched TV. I would rather watch a movie 100 times than watch a TV show just to find another nuance. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched ‘On the Waterfront’, just to find a flaw so that I can learn and try to improve my thing.” ― Vin Diesel
30. “Remember ‘The Brady Bunch’ TV show? That 1970s family had a full-time live-in housekeeper called Alice. Mrs. Brady worked at the PTA and did community work. She didn’t clean her own house. That was middle class. Now you have to be very rich to employ a housekeeper. Everything it meant to be middle class has changed dramatically.” ― Peter Schiff
TV show quotes by TV media
Here are some great quotes by TV media personalities and influencers.
31. “Super Saiyan’ is a term from ‘Dragonball Z,’ the most important TV show ever.” ― Spencer Dinwiddie
32. “I’ve joked for years I want to land a TV show so I can finance my theater habit.” ― Christopher Jackson
33. “When you think of ‘Biggest Loser,’ you think of it as a TV show. But people are coming to lose weight. I take that very seriously.” ― Jillian Michaels
34. “Celebrity has lost its value – all you have to do is go on a reality TV show for six weeks, and everybody knows your name.” ― Jonathan Rhys Meyers
35. “There’s an actor in the TV show ‘Prison Break,’ Robert Knepper, who plays a violent sociopath, and he’s just incredible in that role.” ― Joseph Morgan
36. “Nothing is more enjoyable for me than when I’m watching a movie or a TV show, and there’s that sense that anything can happen. It is the most fun feeling in the world.” ― Adam McKay
37. “I think a melody is a melody. And the way I usually start is I start writing my themes without even writing to picture to just try to find the tone for the movie or the TV show.” ― Ramin Djawadi
38. “It’s a very performative thing, grief. As with so much in modern life, I think there’s a whole performative layer to what we do because we feel like there’s a private TV show viewing our lives.” ― Darin Strauss
39. “Doing a musical is like having a kid. It’s out there alive somewhere. It’s not like a movie or a TV show where what we intended is what everyone will see. The kid can act out. The kid’s going to do what it wants to do.” ― Trey Parker
40. “When you’re doing a TV show, it’s not like you just shoot for six weeks, and you’re in an editing room with all your footage. It’s like a guitar or a car, you have to fine-tune things. You stop doing what’s not working, you work on what is working, and you add things that do work.” ― Chris Pratt
More TV show quotes
Here are some more TV show quotes for you to think about.
41. “Growing up, my favorite TV show was Star Trek.” ― Casper Van Dien
42. “I like the consistency of a TV show, but I like it for three months out of my year, not nine.” ― Allison Mack
43. “Pointless’ – I think it’s probably the greatest daytime TV show that has ever existed.” ― Josh Widdicombe
44. “I started working on a TV show in Australia straight out of high school, so I missed the whole university experience.” ― Margot Robbie
45. “Before I go to bed, I’ve got to hit my situps and pushups. While I’m watching a TV show, I do pushups. I even watch ‘SpongeBob’ still, so there we go.” ― Rob Gronkowski
46. “The movie, if I recall, didn’t have to do with the television show because there were concerns from everyone that they didn’t want it to be like the TV show.” ― David Selby
47. “I said, I’m on this TV show, and I love doing it, but I don’t want to be always known as the silly ‘Scrubs’ guy… So part of me was like, You know what? Life’s short. Let’s go for it.” ― Zach Braff
48. “My guilty pleasures tend to be weird, old shows that I find on channel 20 that I’ve never seen before like ‘Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea’ or the ‘Planet of the Apes TV show.’” ― Edward Kitsis
49. “It evolved out of the idea to make a kid’s TV show. And it actually turned out to be a bit dull and a bit regulated and too many people looking over your shoulder, and it wasn’t really.” ― Dave Rowntree
50. “I’m always going to have the puppets, probably not for the rest of my life, but I’m not going to stop doing ventriloquism anytime soon. I’m just going to add singing, recording songs, and maybe playing in a TV show.” ― Darci Lynne Farmer
Which one of the above is your favorite TV show quote?
Reading to this point, you have now seen that television shows should focus more on character development rather than plot twists or cliffhangers at the end of each episode.
TV shows should also promote positivity.
While this is important for keeping viewers interested in each show they watch.
It is also important because it allows them to learn more about themselves and their own lives through these characters’ experiences and see how they react when faced with similar situations in their own lives.
Tell us in the comment section about your favorite TV show quote.