Motivational Whitney Houston Quotes to Give You Strength
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Whitney Houston quotes will make you feel empowered and inspired.
Whitney Houston is a legendary singer and one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Some of her most famous hits include songs like I Will Always Love You and Where Do Broken Hearts Go.
Read this collection of inspirational quotes from Whitney Houston to encourage yourself as you follow your passions.
These motivational words will boost your confidence and lift your spirits.
What’s your favorite Whitney Houston song?
As an influential female African-American artist, Whitney Houston has touched the hearts of millions.
Her talents and ability to overcome adversity are inspiring.
These Whitney Houston quotes perfectly capture the light and love that exuded from her.
The legacy of this amazing superstar lives on through her powerful words and lyrics.
When you have faith in yourself and the confidence to try your hardest, anything is possible.
Share these Whitney Houston quotes with all of the music lovers in your life to inspire greatness within them.
Also read these beautiful Nina Simone quotes as well as these Prince quotes about life, creativity, and music.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Whitney Houston quotes to inspire your journey to greatness
1. “I decided long ago never to walk in anyone’s shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed at least I did as I believe.” – Whitney Houston
2. “I broke my heart for every gain, to taste the sweet I faced the pain.” – Whitney Houston
3. “There can be miracles when you believe.” – Whitney Houston
4. “I’ve got some good saints out there – that’s right – that pray for me constantly. You’ve gotta have that! You do.” – Whitney Houston
5. “What’s in your soul is in your soul.” – Whitney Houston
6. “Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love all.” – Whitney Houston
7. “To learn your artistry and to be able to perfect that, is overwhelming. Especially when you are exuding love. The human emotion is a very delicate thing, so you have to be careful about how you present it because it can be kind of scary, or too overwhelming if you’re not careful. So I try to just keep it love.” – Whitney Houston
8. “I’d rather be alone than unhappy.” – Whitney Houston
9. “I think over the years, being a mother, I’ve matured in so many ways.” – Whitney Houston
10. “Being around people like Aretha Franklin and Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick and Roberta Flack, all these greats, I was taught to listen and observe.” – Whitney Houston
You might also like these Stevie Wonder quotes from the iconic soul artist.
Whitney Houston quotes to help you unlock your full potential
11. “I’m either my best friend or my worst enemy.” – Whitney Houston
12. “I’m a person who has life and wants to live, and always have.” – Whitney Houston
13. “Sometimes you’ll laugh; Sometimes you’ll cry; Life never tells us, the when’s or why’s.” – Whitney Houston
14. “You can fool people. You can fool anybody anytime of the day, but you can’t fool yourself. At night, when you go home, you’ve got to be straight up with you.” – Whitney Houston
15. “I have priorities. Maintaining my daughter is my first.” – Whitney Houston
16. “When I heard Aretha, I could feel her emotional delivery so clearly. It came from down deep within. That’s what I wanted to do.” – Whitney Houston
17. “Crack is wack!” – Whitney Houston
18. “From the beginning, the camera and I were great friends. It loves me, and I love it.” – Whitney Houston
19. “When you’ve got friends, to wish you well; You’ll find your point when; You will exhale.” – Whitney Houston
20. “My daughter is my greatest inspiration.” – Whitney Houston
Have you seen these Justin Bieber quotes from the former childhood star?
Whitney Houston quotes to boost your confidence
21. “God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?” – Whitney Houston
22. “Nobody makes me do anything I don’t want to do. It’s my decision. So the biggest devil is me.” – Whitney Houston
23. “I feel so blessed to just have done what I had done. To be able to just use what God has given me is a blessing. You know, never mind the Grammys, never mind the records, never mind all of that. Just to be able to sing.” – Whitney Houston
24. “My mother taught me beauty really lives in places like a smile.” – Whitney Houston
25. “Sometimes you do have a good time. But when it gets to the point where you’re sitting in your home and you’re just trying to cover what you don’t want people to know. It’s painful. And then you want more just so that you don’t let anybody see you cry. Or anybody to see we’re not happy.” – Whitney Houston
Don’t forget to also check out these hilarious Adam Sandler quotes that will have you laughing out loud.
Which of these Whitney Houston quotes lifts up your spirit the most?
Whitney Houston was an influential musician who made women around the world feel empowered.
Her ambitions, talent, and confidence are traits to be admired.
Whenever you feel like giving up, just remind yourself of Whitney Houston’s powerful words.
You can achieve your goals and enjoy the spoils of success once you unlock your full potential.
Don’t limit yourself or doubt yourself.
Follow the advice of Whitney Houston if you want to kickstart your journey to greatness.
If you seek inspiration or guidance, read these amazing Whitney Houston quotes.
The iconic performer had a complete understanding of what it takes to be successful and famous.
If you’re willing to sacrifice your energy and time, it’s possible for your dreams to come true.
Reach for the stars and read these Whitney Houston quotes and lyrics to improve your inner strength.
What are your favorite quotes from Whitney Houston, legendary singer and actress?
Let us know in the comment section below.