Align yourself with your life’s synchronicities with these 11:11 quotes.
Are you familiar with the 11:11 phenomenon?
If not, our 11:11 quotes are the perfect opportunity to learn more.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
What is the 11:11 phenomenon?
The 11:11 phenomenon is a numerological belief that highlights the importance of 11:11 in world events and our everyday personal lives.
The idea represents the connection between different levels of reality.
The 11:11 phenomenon represents the idea of contact.
The number’s significance represents connections to new things in our external world and new parts of ourselves we can connect internally.
Check out these cool 11:11 phenomenon facts below:
- The date 11/11 is a remembrance holiday in many countries.
- November 11 is a unique date because it is the only date expressed four of the same digits: 11/11
- The number of c-section births increases on 11/11 because parents want their children born on this day for good luck.
How does the 11:11 phenomenon represent change or transformation?
Humans have long understood that numbers have a special significance in our lives.
The ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras said, “Numbers have a way of taking a man by the hand and leading him down the path of reason.”
The number 11 is all about transformation.
When we look at the numbers 11 and 11, they look like two doors or two gateways next to each other.
Numerically, 11 11 represents a gate we can open to form connections to the reality we wish to live in.
Hundreds of years ago, St. Augustine of Hippo once said, “Numbers are the Universal language offered by the deity to humans as confirmation of the truth.”
11:11 represents an opportunity for us to shift!
Many people familiar with the idea of 11:11 will make a wish when they come across the numbers.
People worldwide have reported that it just so happens that when they look at the clock, they notice the time is 11:11 or 1:11.
While some consider this phenomenon random, others believe it is a sign of synchronization in our lives.
Is the 11:11 phenomenon in any religious texts?
Critical readers can find symbolism almost anywhere.
As stated earlier, many people believe that 11:11 symbolizes change or transformation.
Within Christianity, when we apply the idea of 11:11 to the Bible, we see something interesting.
The 11th book of the Bible is Kings.
Looking at the 11th book, the eleventh chapter, and the eleventh verse, we find something promising about change.
The scripture goes as follows:
“So the Lord said to Solomon, ‘Since this is your attitude and you have not kept my covenant and my decrees, which I commanded you, I will most certainly tear the kingdom away from you and give it to one of your subordinates.’”
In a very literal sense, this scripture describes removing power from one kingdom, tearing down that structure or institution, and replacing it with another.
Metaphorically, with the Christian belief system, the “kingdom” is within each person. It represents your innate connection to the universe or All That Is.
Symbolically, this scripture teaches us that when we stray from our path or when we act outside of our integrity, we lose our power, and we give our strength and energy to something outside of ourselves.
To learn more, check out our awesome 11:11 phenomenon quotes below.
Short 11:11 phenomenon quotes about making your dreams come true
These short 11:11 quotes will remind you to keep striving toward your goals.
1. “11:11 somewhere!” — Sienna McQuillen
2. “Others like 11:11 to chance or coincidence. It is an example of synchronicity.” — Shreejit Shelar
3. “The strike of 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign or signaling spirit presence.” — Shreejit Shelar
4. “At 11:11, I make a wish for all of us to find our true purpose and live our dream.” — Oprah Winfrey
5. “The Earth is not just an ordinary planet! One can count, there 111 kings…” ― Antoine de Saint—Exupéry
6. “Every time you look at the clock, it’s’s 11:11. And you can’t help but make a wish”.” — Brandon Scott Wolf
7. “And I also now know that 11:11 is somehow connected to this process of waking up.” — Eric Rankin, The Aquarians
8. “Make a wish at 11:11 and have faith that the universe is conspiring to make it happen.” — Paulo Coelho
9. “When you see 11:11, it’s a sign from the universe to trust the journey and believe in your path.” — Melissa Ambrosini
10. “When you see 11:11, it’s a reminder to stay focused on the positive and to make a wish for what you truly want.” — Katharine McPhee
The best 11:11 phenomenon quotes about trusting synchronicity
The 11:11 phenomenon is all about trusting the synchronization life gives us.
Follow the signs and keep going.
11. “At 11:11, make a wish and know that the universe is conspiring to bring you everything you desire.” — Abraham Hicks
12. “At 11:11, make a wish and trust that the universe will deliver everything you need to make it come true.” — Idil Ahmed
13. “The number 11:11 is a powerful reminder to stay positive and keep your focus on what you truly want.” — Jack Canfield
14. “When you see 11:11, take a deep breath and know that the universe is supporting you on your journey.” — Yung Pueblo
15. “At 11:11, take a moment to set your intentions for the day and envision your dreams coming true.” — Gabby Bernstein
16. “The time 11:11 is a reminder to be present in the moment and to appreciate all of the beauty around you.” — Eckhart Tolle
17. “The number eleven is known to possess special characteristics in mathematics where it is a prime number.” — Shreejit Shelar
18. “Dear eyelashes, wishbones, pennies, dandelions, wishing well, shooting stars, 11:11 and birthday candles, do your job” — Tumblr xD
19. “Just looking at the watch at 11:11 on November 11 to make your wish come true — you got to work for your goals.” — Shreejit Shelar
20. “When you see 11:11, it’s a sign that you’re in alignment with the universe and everything is working out for your highest good.” — Denise Linn
The top 11:11 quotes about opening new doors
11:11 represents a time when we are stepping into a new reality, and these quotes encourage us to keep opening new doors.
21. “Here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them.” — Pete Wentz
22. “At 11:11, take a moment to express gratitude for all of the abundance in your life and all that is yet to come.” — Louise Hay
23. “As November 11 is technically a day-long angel number, your thoughts operate as mini wishes and manifestations.” — Shreejit Shelar
24. “When you see 11:11, it’s a sign to trust in the timing of your life and to have faith that everything is happening for a reason.” — Alicia Keys
25. “11 is known to be a “master number” in numerology, and it represents growth, awakening, and our connection to the spiritual.” — Shreejit Shelar
26. “The number 11:11 is a symbol of synchronicity and a reminder that everything is connected and part of a larger plan.” — Deepak Chopra
27. “The date November 11, 2011, or “11/11/11” reportedly saw an increase in the number of marriages taking place around the world.” — Shreejit Shelar
28. “The problem with the 11:11 Phenomenon is getting anybody interested in it that hasn’t experienced it themselves.” — Harry Whitewolf, Route Number 11
29. “What the hell does it all mean? Does 11:11 really mean anything at all? Well, that simply depends on whether you believe life has meaning in the first place.” ― Harry Whitewolf, The Road To Purification
30. “This day represents a time of growth and the opening of new doors, especially seeing that this year 11/11 takes place during the eclipse portal where doors shut and open at a rapid pace.” — Desiree Roby Antila
11:11 Phenomenon quotes and sayings
Here are some 11:11 quotes from various people and novels.
31. “I still believed in superstitions and wishing on 11:11 and blind faith.” — Kyleigh Leddy
32. “At exactly 11:11 p.m., a baby took its first breath in the Jhareja household.” — Insha Juneja, Imperfect Mortals
33. “When you see 11:11, it is a spiritual message to remind you that you are the creator of your own reality, and you need to take responsibility for it.” — Kianu Starr
34. “For the girl who makes wishes on every 11:11. For the girl who ran out of space on her bookshelves and bought this book anyway” — Robyn Schneider, Invisible Ghosts
35. “I have a list of all the ways there are to make a wish, like seeing a white horse or blowing a dandelion. Looking at a clock at exactly 11:11 is on my list.” — Barbara O’Connor, Wish
36. “I can’t enjoy 11:11, my favorite song, a birthday cake, or a concert tour. I’m not afraid of the future; it’s the past that takes a while.” — Karl Kristian Flores, Can I Tell You Something?
37. “The candles sending dandelion seeds into the air ushering eyelashes off their thumbs finding the first star and waiting for 11:11 on their clock to spend their wishes on someone else.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
38. “Other phenomena, such as UFOs or crop circles, are able to be seen. We can debate them. But seeing and being guided by 11:11 is hard to convey to those uninitiated in its ways.” ― Harry Whitewolf, Route Number 11
39. “Like I have no idea how I’ve made it this far without the world figuring out that I have no idea what I’m doing or that I’m relying on some sign or the fact that I glanced at the clock at 11:11.” — Caprice Crane, With a Little Luck
40. “Don’t you ever look up at the stars twinkling on a cold winter’s night, or watch an autumn sunset across a blazing pink sky, or blow away the seeds of a dandelion clock, or make a wish when you see the time turn to 11:11.” — Jaimie Admans, The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane
11:11 phenomenon quotes from The 11:11 Code by Charles J. Wolfe
Below are quotes from Charles J. Wolfe’s The 11:11 Code.
41. “Tune in and fasten your seat belt.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
42. “Life is what happens to us while we are busy making other plans, as the old adage goes.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
43. “Grammar is the mathematics of the right hemisphere. Mathematics is the grammar of the left.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
44. “Please share how you happened to discover this book or any 11:11 occurrences you’ve experienced.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
45. “Wouldn’t that be an even more amazing story, showcasing God’s incredible power and genius in allowing DNA molecules to form?” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
46. “The latter half of the writing process is what I call the synthesis phase, where I reviewed my collection of dots and worked on drawing lines to connect between them.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
47. “In Isaiah 22:22 it states, “The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut; And he shall shut, and no one shall open.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
48. “Star numbers are generated by the function S = 6n2 – 6n + 1 for any whole number n and gives the outputs S = 1, 13, 37, 73, 121. It can be readily seen that all these numbers result in a difference of 12 between consecutive star numbers.” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
49. “No philosopher I have ever read, no mathematician has ever been able to make any cogent sense that the abstract operations of the human mind should somehow map over the intricate patterns of the physical world in such a precise and elegant manner” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
50. “Terence McKenna cleverly stated, “The most astonishing coincidence of all which is that mathematics describes nature—that’s a coincidence as far as I can tell—why should it?” — Charles J. Wolfe, The 11:11 Code
How can people who do not believe in 11:11 benefit from the phenomenon?
If you see 11:11 as a symbol that reminds you of the synchronization in your life, that is great.
If the belief in 11:11 benefits you in any way, good for you.
But you do not need to be an esoteric person to benefit from 11:11.
11:11 represents a wake-up call, and all of us benefit from wake-up calls.
Anytime is the right time when it comes to relentlessly pursuing your dreams.
You can never go wrong by activating your highest excitement.
11: 11 reminds us to listen!
Listening to our bodies, hearts, and loved ones is always beneficial.
Maybe you are in line for a spiritual awakening, or maybe not.
Perhaps you are on track to experience an epiphany or significant life change, or perhaps not.
Either way, remaining mindful of how you interpret the internal and external energies around you is always essential to your growth and development.
What are your thoughts on the 11:11 phenomenon?
Please, be sure to let us know in the comment section below.