Fans of romantic films will enjoy these A Walk to Remember Quotes.
A Walk to Remember is a romantic drama movie that was released in 2002.
The film is based on a novel of the same name, written by well-known American writer Nicholas Sparks.
The plot centers around two main characters, Jamie Sullivan and Landon Carter, played in the movie by famous singer Mandy Moore and Shane West, respectively.
Tell us your favorite A Walk to Remember quote in the comments section below!
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
The benefits of reading A Walk to Remember quotes
A Walk to Remember conveys a positive message about the power of love and the importance of treating others with kindness and respect.
It tells the story of a high school student named Landon Carter (played by Shane West), who is popular, but reckless and lost, struggling to find his own identity.
Landon finds himself falling in love with Jamie Sullivan (played by Mandy Moore).
Jamie is a quiet and religious girl who is an outcast at school, but she and Landon form an unlikely bond that changes both of their lives.
Jamie ultimately reveals to Landon that she is terminally ill, which is a shocking and heartbreaking blow.
Despite the tragedy, they stay together, and their love continues to grow until the very end.
Several important and powerful themes throughout the story resonate emotionally with viewers.
The overarching themes of A Walk to Remember include:
Reading A Walk to Remember quotes reminds us that people really can change, miracles can happen, and love endures all.
Enjoying these uplifting and inspirational quotes is a rewarding experience for those who enjoy romantic dramas and stories with positive messages.
Best A Walk to Remember quotes from the book
Memorable and timeless, here are the best A Walk to Remember quotes from the book!
1. “Knowing there’s one thing I still haven’t told you: I now believe, by the way, that miracles can happen. ” ― Nicholas Sparks
2. “I don’t think that we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.” ― Nicholas Sparks
3. “It was, I remembered thinking, the most difficult walk anyone ever had to make. In every way, a walk to remember.” ― Nicholas Sparks
4. “I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn’t.” ― Nicholas Sparks
5. “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” ― Nicholas Sparks
A Walk to Remember book quotes about love
Enjoy these heartwarming quotes from A Walk to Remember about love.
6. “You have to promise you won’t fall in love with me.” ― Nicholas Sparks
7. “Your love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
8. “I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.” ― Nicholas Sparks
9. “I hadn’t done any of the things that I normally did with girls, yet somehow I’d fallen in love.” ― Nicholas Sparks
10. “I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it to the earnestness of others.” ― Nicholas Sparks
A Walk to Remember book quotes about God
With faith being a major theme of the story, it’s not surprising there are lots of A Walk to Remember quotes about God.
11. “If you put your trust in God, you’ll be alright in the end.” ― Nicholas Sparks
12. “Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself.” ― Nicholas Sparks
13. “God is merciful to children, but the children must be worthy as well.” ― Nicholas Sparks
14. “I know the Lord has a plan for us all, but sometimes, I just don’t understand what the message can be.” ― Nicholas Sparks
15. “I cry to you, my Lord, my rock! Do not be deaf to me, for if you are silent, I shall go down to the pit like the rest.” ― Nicholas Sparks
A Walk to Remember movie quotes from Jamie Sullivan
Here are pure and honest A Walk to Remember quotes from Jamie Sullivan.
16. “I’m scared of not being with you.” — Jamie Sullivan
17. “He’s too busy looking for your brain.” — Jamie Sullivan
18. “Without suffering there would be no compassion.” — Jamie Sullivan
19. “This journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I’m sick. To help me through all this. You’re my angel.” — Jamie Sullivan
20. “Okay, so you don’t care about classes or graduating, but you like school because you’re popular and you’ll never be on top again.” — Jamie Sullivan
A Walk to Remember movie quotes from Landon Carter
These A Walk to Remember movie quotes from Landon Carter show that his character is both sly and sweet.
21. “Are you seducible?” — Landon Carter
22. “That’s thoroughly predictable.” — Landon Carter
23. “Maybe you’re just too scared that someone might actually want to be with you.” — Landon Carter
24. “I had it named for you. See? It’s official. It’s from the International Star Registry.” — Landon Carter
25. “Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope, and the long journey ahead.” — Landon Carter
It’s no surprise that it’s become a cult classic
Upon its release, audiences received the movie A Walk to Remember well, especially those who enjoy a sappy love story.
It has since become a cult classic among romantic drama fans.
Although the film was released almost two decades ago, it still has a strong following and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The novel, published in 1999, also continues to sell copies to this day.
Its themes and messages are timeless, and its emotional resonance has stood the test of time.
The powerful and emotional storyline resonates with viewers and readers on a deep level, so it’s not surprising that A Walk to Remember has become a classic favorite.
Tell us your favorite A Walk to Remember quote in the comments section!
If you enjoyed reading these A Walk to Remember quotes, share them with others by clicking the Share button now!