Check out these awesome miracle quotes and add some charm to your day.
Many spiritual practices or paths to enlightenment contend that miracles are an everyday occurrence.
Are you searching for a miracle?
Tell us about a miracle that happened to you in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these miracle quotes?
If we were to look at this from a biological and mathematical perspective, each living being is a miracle.
The statistics behind the odds and conditions for birth to occur are mind-boggling.
Yet, how many of us walk around feeling like anything but a miracle?
Definitions matter, so how we define miracles can limit how we observe them.
If we are looking for rare phenomena or a fixed idea of magic, we may not perceive all the miracles occurring around us.
For some, waking up alive and ready to start their day is a miracle.
Here are some examples of other everyday miracles we might take for granted:
- the earth and its design
- the Fibonacci Sequence (God’s fingerprint)
- the human body
As American author Jandy Nelson once noted, “You have to see the miracles for there to be miracles.”
How do you define miracles?
Short miracle quotes for Instagram
1. “Miracles are effortless.” — Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
2. “Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.” — Elizabeth David
3. “Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature.” — C. S. Lewis
4. “Life is a series of thousands of tiny little miracles. Notice them.” — Unknown
5. “To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.” — Francois Mauriac
6. “The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have.” — Leonard Nimoy
7. “Create your own miracles; do what you think you cannot do.” — Roy T. Bennett
8. “I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” — Audrey Hepburn
9. “When you wake up to your power and snatch it back, miracles happen.” — Lalah Delia
10. “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” — Mother Teresa
Miracle quotes about life
11. “Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “Life is a series of thousands of tiny little miracles. Be mindful of them.” — Jeremiah Say
13. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” — Buddha
14. “Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one’s bath like a lump of sugar.” — Pablo Picasso
15. “When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” — Helen Keller
16. “Miracles are not in contradiction to nature. They are only in contradiction with what we know of nature.” — Saint Augustine
17. “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.” — Paulo Coelho
18. “I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others.” — Mike Ericksen
19. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
20. “Miracles happen every day. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives.” — Deepak Chopra
Miracle quotes about love, pregnancy, and children
These inspiring and heartwarming quotes are perfect for anyone who believes that love, family, and children are the greatest miracles in life. Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family on social media to spread the love and inspiration!
21. “Love is the most common miracle.” ― John Green
22. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” — Willa Cather
23. “A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.” ― Marianne Williamson
24. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.” ― Louise Hay
25. “Only two miracles are worth seeing: The miracle of loving and the miracle of forgiving.” ― Sri Chinmoy
26. “The fact that something so fragile, so unbearably tender had survived, was a miracle.” ― Arundhati Roy
27. “The miracle is that your children will love you with all your imperfections if you can do the same for them.” ― Harriet Lerner
28. “This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
29. “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” ― Robert Anton Wilson
30. “Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.” ― Marianne Williamson
Wise miracle quotes to remember
31. “Never lose hope, my heart, miracles dwell in the invisible.” ― Rumi
32. “Miracles cannot be probabilistically impossible.” ― Yujin Nagasawa
33. “You have to see the miracles for there to be miracles.” ― Jandy Nelson
34. “It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.” ― Albert Einstein
35. “To me, every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle.” ― Walt Whitman
36. “A miracle is often the willingness to see the common in an uncommon way.” ― Noah Benshea
37. “Miracles are not meant to be understood, they are meant to be believed.” ― D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
38. “A miracle is the direct intercession of a higher plane of reality into this world.” ― Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
39. “For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary. For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.” ― Nancy Gibbs
40. “The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.” ― Anais Nin
Miracle quotes about hard times and surviving
41. “Out of difficulties, we grow miracles.” ― Jean de La Bruyère
42. “For every mountain, there is a miracle.” ― Robert H. Schuller
43. “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.” ― Mao Tse-Tung
44. “Miracles don’t happen to you. They happen through you.” ― Mary Davis
45. “Seeing a miracle will inspire you, but knowing you are a miracle will change you.” ― Deborah Brodie
46. “Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.” – Richard Wilkins
47. “When God doesn’t grant your miracles, remember that you are the miracle he sent for somebody else.” ― Nick Vujicic
48. “It was possible that a miracle was not something that happened to you, but rather something that didn’t.” ― Jodi Picoult
49. “Miracles are those lovely things that you see when you shift your focus from your thoughts to the present moment.” ― Liam Tinker
50. “A miracle is when the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. A miracle is when one plus one equals a thousand.” ― Frederick Buechner
Do you believe in miracles?
Life is about choices.
It is what empowers us as human beings.
Every day we are provided opportunities to make hundreds of choices.
How do you choose to see your reality?
Albert Einstein was a man with a big mind.
He divided humanity into two types of beings.
He said, “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Which category would you put yourself in?
It is up to us to see the magic in ourselves and the world around us.
Miracles are more than simply unexpected positive results.
Political activist and author Marianne Williamson posits, “A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.”
Indeed, miracles are a form of transformation where we evolve in understanding or thought.
Take some time today to observe a miracle and feel gratitude.
Share your favorite miracle quote with us in the comment section below, and don’t forget to hit the share button!