Ace Ventura Quotes from Your Favorite Pet Detective
March 14, 2023 5:00 AM EST
We dare you not to laugh as you read and reminisce through all of these Ace Ventura quotes.
Let us know in the comments how far you made it before laughing out loud.
Ace Ventura, played by actor Jim Carrey, is the star of the 1994 and 1995 comedy films: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
You may also enjoy our article on:
In 2014, “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” was selected for preservation in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress.
The film’s selection for preservation in the National Film Registry recognizes its enduring cultural significance and lasting impact on American cinema.
The first film follows Detective Ventura on his mission to find the missing Miami Dolphins mascot.
This detective is full of gut-busting one-liners and plenty of sarcasm.
His quick wit and sometimes vulgar anecdotes have left viewers in tears of laughter for years.
The films are not so much about great storytelling and far more about making you laugh.
It’s so stupid that you can’t help but laugh at times.
The character was created by Canadian screenwriter Jack Bernstein.
In the animated series, he was voiced by Michael Daingerfield.
Here are some of the most memorable Ave Ventura quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Jim Carrey quotes on life, money, and success.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Your Favorite Detective Ace Ventura Quotes
According to the American Film Institute, “Alrighty then!” – one of the most famous Ace Ventura quotes and was ranked #82 on AFI’s list of the 100 greatest movie quotes of all time.
Ace Ventura’s memorable catchphrases and hilarious antics have become an iconic part of American popular culture, as demonstrated by their inclusion on prestigious lists like AFI’s.
1. “If I’m not back in five minutes… just wait longer.” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on Top Gun quotes.
2. “Lovely party. Pity I wasn’t invited.” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on pet quotes.
3. “I gotta go guys! I gotta date with your mothers!” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on funny yearbook quotes.
4. “It’s ALIVE. IT’S ALIVE.” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on honesty quotes.
5. “Is it number one or number two? I just want to know how much time I have.” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on melanin quotes.
6. “Yes, Satan? Oh, I’m sorry, sir. You sounded like someone else.” – Ace Ventura
You will also enjoy our article on dog quotes.
7. “Excuse me. I’d like to “ass” you a few questions.” – Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura quotes from his best expressions and clapbacks
According to Box Office Mojo, “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” grossed over $107 million at the box office worldwide.
The massive box office earnings of “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” demonstrate its popularity and enduring appeal as a classic comedy film.
8. “Holy shitballs.” – Ace Ventura
9. “That’s none of your damn business and I’ll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.” – Ace Ventura
10. “Oh yeah? And you’re ugly.” – Ace Ventura
11. “Nonsense, Poopy-Pants!” – Ace Ventura
12. “Well, I’m not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I’ll give you a call sometime. Your number’s still 911?” – Ace Ventura
13. “Holy testicle Tuesday.” – Ace Ventura
14. “Aaall righty, then.” – Ace Ventura
15. “Spank you, Helpy Helperton.” – Ace Ventura
16. “I want to fight…Go to hell!” – Ace Ventura
17. “Of course…how selfish of me. Let’s do all the things you want to do.” – Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura Quotes and lines to Make You Chuckle
According to a study conducted by the University of Michigan, exposure to humor can enhance mental well-being and reduce stress.
This research suggests that reading Ace Ventura quotes might have a positive effect on one’s mood and overall mental health.
18. “Hmmm, unconscious. Exactly as I planned.” – Ace Ventura
19. “That was a close one, ladies and gentlemen, of course in every contest, there must be a loser. Lew-who, za-her.” – Ace Ventura
20. “That was a close one ladies and gentleman. Unfortunately, in every contest, there must be a loser. Loo-hoo-ser-her.” – Ace Ventura
21. “Yes, a workaholic; the urine stain on your pants would signify that you’re a single shake man, far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.” – Ace Ventura
22. “No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.” – Ace Ventura
23. “A pleasure to meet you Mr. Camp, and congratulations on all your success. You smell terrific.” – Ace Ventura
24. “Hi, I’m looking for Ray Finkle [gun cocked to his head]… and a clean pair of shorts.” – Ace Ventura
Classic Ace Ventura movie quotes
In a survey conducted by YouGov, Jim Carrey, the actor who portrayed Ace Ventura, was ranked among the top 5 most popular comedic actors in the United States.
This finding underscores the wide appeal of Carrey’s humor and reinforces the value of revisiting his memorable quotes from the Ace Ventura films.
25. “Gee, Chuck, the date started out good. Just before we got to the party she seemed to tense up.” – Ace Ventura
Are you digging up your copy of the film yet?
This timeless Jim Carrey classic character will always be funny and surely bring a spark of joy to your next movie night.
Even when you think you’ve outgrown the humor, there’s just something that makes you crack a smile as you watch.
Whether it’s your first time or 50th time reading these Ace Ventura quotes, we hope they put a smile on your face.
Maybe you’ll even incorporate a few of his catchphrases into your own vocabulary… Just be careful who you’re talking to!
So, what are your favorite Ace Ventura quotes and sayings?
Let us know in the comment section below.
October 31, 2022 at 6:49 PM
Hungry Little Fella?