Read these Chris Brown quotes to see what you think of the words from the controversial successful musician.
There’s a lot to the story of Chris Brown. When some people hear his name, the first thing they think of is his domestic violence case when he assaulted his then-girlfriend, Rhianna. However, his story didn’t start or stop there.
Chris Brown is a highly talented musician who gained quick popularity in the music world and Hollywood. He’s even won multiple Grammys. And while it’s hard to forget when he was arrested, it didn’t stand in his way of success. There are many ups and downs in his story, with lots of lessons to be learned. Enjoy these Chris Brown quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Drake quotes celebrating love and life.
Inspirational Chris Brown Quotes Quotes and Captions
1. “Follow your dreams, just make sure you have fun too.” – Chris Brown
2. “My tattoos complement my attitude.” – Chris Brown
3. “Take me as I am, not who I was.” – Chris Brown
4. “Wave to the haters like nanananana.” – Chris Brown
5. “I get what you get in 10 years, in two days.” – Chris Brown
6. “Haters keep on hating cause somebody’s gotta do it.” – Chris Brown
7. “To be the best you have to beat the best.” – Chris Brown
8. “I always imagined I could be what I wanted to be.” – Chris Brown
9. “People who make mistakes and learn from them are role models too. I’m just happy to inspire growth and positivity.” – Chris Brown
10. “Body is a blessing; ain’t no second-guessing.” – Chris Brown
Chris Brown Quotes About Love and Relationships
11. “A relationship is not based on the length of time you spent together. It’s based on the foundation you built together.” – Chris Brown
12. “Listen to your heart. Girl you know we should be apart. Baby, I just can’t do it, and sometimes it makes me wanna cry.” – Chris Brown
13. “If I had the minutes, I would turn ‘em into hours and make love to your mind not your body instead.” – Chris Brown
14. “Never let a couple of good memories make you move backwards. Look ahead and move on.” – Chris Brown
15. “I want to meet someone who doesn’t already think they know me.” – Chris Brown
16. “Unity is what we are afraid of so fear is insanity. Let’s love each other.” – Chris Brown
17. “If you’re not happy being single, you’ll never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life, then share it.” – Chris Brown
18. “I’m gonna still buy gifts till she won’t turn none of them down. But she don’t want nothing from me and she gonna change her last name. She can’t wait to be Mrs. Brown.” – Chris Brown
19. “How I love to keep you here with me oh baby.” – Chris Brown
20. “You are my greatest gift and I seal it with a kiss.” – Chris Brown
21. “One thing people often want me to talk about is my public love life. When it comes to my love life, the perception seems as though I am a player. But that’s not true. Love is something I am still learning. It’s just an obstacle that I haven’t yet mastered. I think that’s my biggest hurdle in life.” – Chris Brown
Chris Brown Quotes About Life
22. “Be careful who you trust and tell your problems to.” – Chris Brown
23. “You start to live when a moment feels like a lifetime.” – Chris Brown
24. “I can say that I am only human and I have made mistakes. I can say that I try to live my life in the most true, honest way that I can. I am not perfect, no one is. No one is harder on me than me. No one can please everyone. No one can live in the past and expect to grow. I have been moving forward and hope that I am not defined by just a few moments in my life but all of the moments that will make up my life.” – Chris Brown
25. “I would say I’m an inspirational guidelines book. You can take my life story or scenarios or songs and relate to them and apply them to your everyday life.” – Chris Brown
26. “People change, things go wrong. Just remember, life goes on.” – Chris Brown
27. “Bad things are always going to happen in life; People will eventually hurt you, but you can’t use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.” – Chris Brown
28. “Never assume you know what’s going on in someone’s life unless you heard it straight from the source.” – Chris Brown
29. “Amplify your life, not status. Trust no one. There is always a plot and motive.” – Chris Brown
Best Chris Brown Quotes and Captions
30. “You can’t be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.” – Chris Brown
31. “If I had a moment, I’d capture that moment. You’d be right here next to me.” – Chris Brown
32. “I can’t hate people for making judgment on me, or making a decision of liking me or not liking me. All I can do is try to better as a person. And I’m good with knowing everything isn’t always going to be perfect.” – Chris Brown
33. “Gratitude is the key that unlocks wonder.” – Chris Brown
34. “So please don’t judge me and I won’t judge you ’cause it could get ugly before it gets beautiful.” – Chris Brown
35. “There’s never a right time to say goodbye.” – Chris Brown
36. “I love it when you talk that sh-t.” – Chris Brown
37. “Pause so the fans can applause.” – Chris Brown
38. “A man’s attire is only an outward projection of his inward self…” – Chris Brown
39. “You are the fans, sit back and watch. That’s all you’re doing anyway.” – Chris Brown
Other Chris Brown Song Quotes
40. “My mother taught me to treat a lady respectfully.” – Chris Brown
41. “Since I’m always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.” – Chris Brown
42. “I like low-maintenance girls, but at the same time, classy. She needs to take care of herself. But also be a girl who isn’t afraid to get sweaty and play basketball, so it’s cool if she’s a tomboy.” – Chris Brown
43. “Everywhere that I’ve been, the only thing I see is beautiful people.” – Chris Brown
44. “I used to feel so shy speaking to girls. It was even worse when they were around their crew because they would diss me.” – Chris Brown
45. “With dates, I like to cater a girl. We do whatever she likes. If she was open to what I wanted to do, it probably wouldn’t be a dull date, because I am a jock.” – Chris Brown
46. “I didn’t understand that I could sing until I was like 11 or 12. My mom heard me singing around the house and she said, What are you doing? You really can sing! So then I started going to school and singing to the girls.” – Chris Brown
47. “I love sneakers on a girl. I don’t know why, but I guess it’s because I’m still a young. I really like just like a girl who has style – a girl who does her own thing, is unique in what she’s wearing and works what she’s got.” – Chris Brown
48. “I love attention. If I see a gang of girls? That makes me dance even more!” – Chris Brown
49. “You got that smile that only heaven can make.” – Chris Brown
50. “It’s not my job to try to persuade people to love me, it’s only to try to make them love the music.” – Chris Brown
Which of these Chris Brown quotes is your favorite?
Whether or not you support Chris Brown and believe that he’s a changed man, there’s no denying that he knows how to find “success” in the world of showbusiness. He’s also started his own clothing line and record label. He has a huge social media following showing that people like the work that he’s doing.
Chris Brown is a great example of why we can admire and learn from someone in one area while taking their words and advice with a grain of salt in other areas. There are different levels of success and he seems to have figured out some of it without a doubt. If you’re unfamiliar with his work and only familiar with his name, you may want to try some of it out to get an opinion for yourself.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Chris Brown quotes and lyrics? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
April 30, 2021 7:00 AM EST