Sharing funny Halloween quotes is a great way to bring smiles to many people faces.
Generally, there are creepy Halloween quotes out there, but our funny quotes will add a new flare to your Halloween celebrations.
Some people start decorating their homes for Halloween at the end of August.
On the contrary, there are a few other people who can’t bring in their Halloween ideas even in October.
If you have already prepared your yard, you can sit, relax, and enjoy our funny Halloween quotes.
Sharing these quotes can trigger a conversation that continues for hours.
Here, we have collected 50 of the funniest Halloween quotes to bring out the extreme level of fun this Halloween.
However, we will get back to the quotes section in a moment.
First, let’s take a look at some of the best ways to celebrate Halloweens with Kids.
Best Ways to Celebrate Halloweens with Kids
You can spend a nice Halloween with your kids by following the tips listed below:
Throw a Family Halloween Party – You can wear spooky costumes, eat delicious food, dance, and share funny Halloween quotes.
Cook Halloween-Themed Cookies – These cookies aren’t only delicious but add spookiness to the place.
Make Halloween Snacks – You can choose either sweet or savory depending on your preference, or even a combination of both.
Watch Spooky Movies – Bring your family to the living room and cuddle up on the couches with your snacks to watch the spooky movies.
Decorating for Halloween – Decorating a pumpkin is one of the most fun parts of the Halloween season and allow each family member to use their own style.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Top Ten Funny Halloween Quotes
Lets start out with some of our favorite funny Halloween quotes! Take a look and see if your favorite is below.
1. “Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, trick or treat!” – Rusty Fischer
2. “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.” – Edgar Allan Poe
You will also enjoy our article on Charlie Brown quotes.
3. “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” – Mason Cooley
4. “I put a spell on you because you’re mine.”– Jay Hawkins
5. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Waterson
6. “It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus.” – Max, Hocus Pocus
7. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery
8. “It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.” – Sheriff Leigh Brackett, Halloween
9. “There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask.” – Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette
10. “Be afraid, be very afraid.” – Ronnie, The Fly, Halloween
Funny Halloween Quotes for Halloween Lovers
It seems like Halloween is also a great time for romance. Watch a scary movie and see every couple move closer to each other!
11. “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!’” – Dexter Kozen
12. “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.” – Stephen King
13. “The Halloween wind was blowing, not a blasting of wind but a right–sized swelling, falling, and gushing of wind. It was a lovely and exciting night, exactly the kind of night Halloween should be.” – Eleanor Estes
14. “I see my face in the mirror and go, ‘I’m a Halloween costume? That’s what they think of me?’ ” – Drew Carey
15. “A person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality.” – Lucy Van Pelt
16. “Magic is really very simple, all you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” – Aggie Cromwell
17. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.” – Elizabeth, Friday The 13th Part VI
18. “Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat… ” – Nicholas Gordon
19. “I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” –Evan Peters
20. “Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.” – Elvis Duran
Funny Halloween Quotes to Bring Smile on Your Face
We can all use more lighthearted humor in our lives. Check out the quotes below and they will bring a smile to your face.
21. “Tis the night—the night of the graves delight and the warlocks are at their play; Ye think that without the wild winds shout, but no, it is they—it is they.” – Arthur Cleveland Coxe
22. “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.” – Douglas Copeland
23. “On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park.” – Nicholas Gordon
24. “Am I walking toward something I should be running away from?” – Shirley Jackson
25. “This wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. Either it goes or I do.” – Oscar Wilde
26. “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” – William Shakespeare
27. “From ghoulies and ghosties and long–leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!” – Scottish Saying
28. “I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed.” – Rihanna
29. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the ‘spirits’ of things.” – Dee Snider
30. “This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brien
Short but Funny Halloween Quotes
These Halloween quotes are short and to the point. Take a look at the quotes below for a quick laugh.
31. “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick–or–treater looking for a brightly–lit front porch.” – Robert Brault
32. “I’m a homicidal maniac. They look just like everyone else.” – Wednesday Addams
33. “Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us.” – Tim Burton
34. “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” – Wednesday Addams
35. “A mask tells us more than a face.” – Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet
36. “It’s a full moon tonight. That’s why all the weirdos are out.” – Dani, Hocus Pocus
37. “Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween’s upon us now.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
38. “Well, fancy! We desire children.” – Winifred Sanderson
39. “It reeks of children!” – Mary Sanderson
40. “Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?” – Linus, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Funny Halloween Quotes that are on Another Level
Check out this next set of quotes that really take the love of Halloween to the next level! Can you relate to any of these quotes?
41. “Dear Great Pumpkin, Halloween is now only a few days away. Children all over the world await you coming. When you rise out of the pumpkin patch that night, please remember I am your most loyal follower.” – Linus, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
42. “Wench! Trollop! You bucktoothed, mop–riding firefly from hell!” – Billy Butcherson, Hocus Pocus
43. “I dropped the candies into the children’s bags, thinking: You small mortals don’t realize the power of your stories.” – Karen Russell
44. “He had arranged the arms and legs in letters, and the letters spelled out a single small word: BOO. The three torsos were carefully arranged below the BOO in a quarter–circle, making a cute little Halloween smile.” – Jeff Lindsay
45. “The witches fly, Across the sky, The owls go, ‘Who? Who? Who?’ The black cats yowl, And green ghosts howl, ‘Scary Halloween to you!’” – Nina Willis Walter
46. “Witch parking. All others will be toad.” – Unknown
47. “During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open–minded.” – Unknown
48. “This witch can be bribed with chocolate.” – Unknown
49. “I’m a witch every day. Not just for Halloween.” – Unknown
50. “Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October days.” – Unknown
Which One of these Funny Halloween Quotes is your Favorite?
We hope that after reading our funny Halloween quotes, your day has a little more spooky fun in it!
We gathered the most popular and hilarious Halloween quotes for you to get you in the mood for a fun Halloween.
As the weather gets colder, the wind starts to blow, and you see some scary decorations in peoples yards we hope you will remember some of these quotes.
After going through the quotes do you have a favorite?
What do you do for fun Halloween traditions?
Please share the post with your friends and post any comments below.
We would love to hear from you!
September 27, 2022 8:00 AM EST