These Kakashi quotes will help you better understand the popular manga character.
Let us know which one you liked the most in the comment section below.
Who is Hatake Kakashi, and while we are asking questions about him, why does he always wear a mask?
You may also enjoy our article on:
He is a fictional character in the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto.
Kakashi is the teacher of Team 7, a group of ninjas made up of the series’ principal characters: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno.
Kakashi’s face is covered because he didn’t want anyone to observe him getting a nosebleed.
(If you are an anime fan, you already know that a nosebleed isn’t a sign of injury or illness but a way to show that a character is having adult thoughts.)
He initially appears detached and apathetic.
However, as the series continues, he develops a strong sense of loyalty to his friends and students.
Kishimoto, the author of the series, intended for Kakashi’s teaching style to be harsh but ultimately changed his mind.
He is more of a calming presence for his students.
His personality development is easy to discern in these Kakashi quotes! Kakashi’s past is a large part of the plot in the series.
Don’t forget to also check out these Naruto Uzumaki quotes about life, success, and relationships.
Our inspirational quote category page has even more inspirational and educational quotes.
Best Kakashi Hatake quotes about shinobi and comrades
1. “There’s no time like the present, I guess.” — Hatake Kakashi
2. “A Ninja must see underneath the underneath.” — Hatake Kakashi
You will also enjoy our article on inspiring picture quotes.
3. “They’re no longer your students; they’re my soldiers now!” — Hatake Kakashi
4. “Don’t look away… When you live like a Shinobi, this is how it ends.” — Hatake Kakashi
5. “To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.” — Hatake Kakashi
6. “In society, those who don’t have many abilities tend to complain more.” — Hatake Kakashi
7. “I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me.” — Hatake Kakashi
8. “They say that the nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered down.” — Hatake Kakashi
9. “To abandon your duty is not courageous. Below the courageous, there is nothing.” — Hatake Kakashi
10. “This place makes me think about the mistakes I’ve made in the past… and I’ve made a lot.” — Hatake Kakashi
You will also enjoy our article on sad anime quotes.
Kakashi quotes about time and being late
11. “Sorry, I’m late. You wouldn’t believe the traffic.” — Hatake Kakashi
12. “A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced.” — Hatake Kakashi
13. “Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life.” — Hatake Kakashi
14. “If I’m still sane by the time I finish their training, it’ll be a miracle!” — Hatake Kakashi
15. “Sorry, I’m late guys. A black cat crossed my path, so I had to go the long way.” — Hatake Kakashi
16. “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That’s what I believe…” — Hatake Kakashi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Naruto quotes about life, success and relationships.
Wise Kakashi quotes you can use every day
17. “Sorry, I knew you wouldn’t want to sit still for a lecture, so I figured I’d have to pin you down.” — Hatake Kakashi
18. “The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.” — Hatake Kakashi
19. “Some people want power and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it; it becomes you.” — Hatake Kakashi
20. “I don’t care if you are one of the legendary Sannin, the great shinobi of legend, I swear take one more step towards Sasuke and one of us will die here!” — Hatake Kakashi
21. “He’s always trying his best to get people to acknowledge him… For the dream, he’d risk his life at any time… He’s probably sick and tired of crying, he knows what it really means to be strong.” — Hatake Kakashi
22. “In the shinobi world, those that break the written and unwritten rules are deemed trash… but be that as it may… Those that would disregard their comrades so easily are even worse than trash. And those who don’t have the decency to respect the memories of their comrades are the worst.” — Hatake Kakashi
23. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.” — Hatake Kakashi
24. “I really am… shinobi trash. But the one thing I still learned is this. That void is something that everyone helps you fill. Just because you face adversity and hardships, is no reason to give up on this world. A person willing to throw away all those memories… of their friends and comrades, will never find peace of mind. Resorting to something like that isn’t going to bury that hole. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you!” — Hatake Kakashi
Check out our collection of Inosuke quotes if you enjoy this article.
Kakashi quotes about himself and other ninjas
25. “In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that’s true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.” — Hatake Kakashi
You might also enjoy these Your Lie in April Quotes!
Which of these Kakashi quotes is your favorite?
Kakashi has appeared in many types of Naruto media.
His character appears in the featured films from the series, the original videos, and the video games.
Kakashi’s character often receives mixed reviews from various anime and manga publications.
They have both praised and criticized the character.
He has been popular with the fan base of readers, likely because the duality of his character makes him easier to relate to.
He also says a lot of inspirational things while teaching his students.
Some fans want to know more, like was Kakashi ever married?
The answer is no because he never found the right person.
Although, he and Hanare are in love with one another.
If you are a fan, then you likely haven’t had a problem finding Kakashi merch!
There is no shortage of Kakashi merchandise which includes everything from key chains to plush dolls.
Do you own any?
What are your favorite Kakashi quotes and lines?
Let us know in the comment section below.