Take a moment to check out these cool laundry quotes.
We have all been there.
You open your drawer and go to get a pair of underwear or socks, and a hard realization occurs: you recognize it is now time to get your laundry done.
Tell us your favorite laundry quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these laundry quotes?
Many people procrastinate with laundry.
Most folks don’t say, “I love doing laundry.”
Recent polls have found that laundry is the least popular chore, followed by washing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
While doing the laundry may not be most people’s favorite thing to do, many benefits come along with regularly washing our clothes and bedding.
Many things can thrive on dirty clothes and bedding, including:
- fleas and mites
Washing of our clothing and sheets can help reduce the incidence of infections, scabies, and other skin and respiratory infections.
Laundry basket quotes
1. “Long live your laundry!” — Billy Mays
2. “I love folding laundry.” — Timothy Morton
3. “I cook and do my own laundry.” — Ronan Keating
4. “I find folding laundry very relaxing.” — Lindsey Vonn
5. “Guys should be doing laundry, doing dishes.” — Bobby Berk
6. “It’s sweet that I don’t have to do my laundry.” — Adam Levine
7. “Travelling alone was like laundry for my thoughts.” — Mark Foster
8. “I’m lazy, and I do procrastinate about laundry!” — Emily Hampshire
9. “I like to cook chicken adobo and do my own laundry.” — apl.de.ap
10. “I quite like doing laundry. I find it quite like relaxing.” — Charli XCX
11. “A good laundry room with storage can make life easier.” — Jonathan Scott
12. “I do the laundry. I do the shopping. I do the dishes.” — Maryanne Trump Barry
13. “Obviously, I’m not a Neanderthal. I do do laundry. I am a human being.” — Luke Harper
14. “I do the laundry, cook all the meals, take care of my kids, and I love it.” — Teresa Giudice
15. “Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.” — Charlotte Bunch
16. “I’m an OCD neat freak. I can’t stand messes. I make my bed every morning. Laundry. I do it all.” — John Daly
17. “If there were a category in the Olympics for laundry, my mother would have been a gold-medal winner.” — Elizabeth Berg
18. “As weird as it may seem, I enjoy doing laundry and watering my plants, very normal things like that.” — Kimberly Schlapman
19. “I do laundry, but my bags from the last race will sit there until the very last minute that I have to do laundry again.” — Bubba Wallace
You will also enjoy our article on beetlejuice quotes.
Laundry detergent quotes
20. “You don’t need to air your dirty laundry. You don’t need to trust everyone.” — Shanna Moakler
21. “Room service is nice. Ooh-la-la, a hotel. At home, it’s laundry and school lunches.” — Dolores O’Riordan
22. “I really don’t go out. I love watching movies, and on a day off, I’ll work out, do groceries, do laundry, see a friend.” — Joan Smalls
23. “In my experience in Washington, when people refuse to come clean, it is usually because they are hiding dirty laundry.” — Tom Fitton
24. “For me, being successful meant not having to do my laundry at a laundromat and not having a second job.” — Darby Stanchfield
25. “I have a problem getting all my laundry done, cleaning up and doing all of the normal daily things that a grownup should do.” — Lucy DeVito
26. “If you don’t go the gym, you don’t look good. If you don’t tan, you’re pale. If you don’t do laundry, you don’t got no clothes.” — Michael Sorrentino
27. “I love being a mother; I hate being a housewife – the cooking, the laundry – because it takes away time I could be with my kids.” — Marcia Gay Harden
28. “Somewhere along the line a convention developed that the opening of a film was just a laundry list of credits. There was no incentive to complicate an area that was settled.” — Saul Bass
29. “I farm – there is something visceral about being attached to the land. I am a recording engineer. I do my own laundry most days, and I get on with the business of living.” — Sandra Lerner
30. “Family vacations are the kind of enterprises you embark upon with hope and optimism, and return with a lot of dirty laundry and suffering extreme exhaustion.” — Shweta Bachchan Nanda
31. “As soon as my clothes come back from the laundry, I hang them up on the left-hand side of the wardrobe and take clothes to wear from the right, so they’re constantly rotating.” — Gregg Wallace
32. “I put a lot of money in a coin-operated dry-cleaning place, and it keeps losing money, and I can’t get anybody to buy it. So I keep pouring more money into it, and into the laundry next door, which my father owns.” — Ken Berry
33. “One day, my brother had his friend over, and they were in the laundry room, and I stuck my puppet’s head around the door and then started chasing them with it and made my puppet laugh very scary. It was really funny.” — Darci Lynne Farmer
34. “Sunday is the day I do my laundry and clean. I’m always trying to get rid of stuff. Truthfully? I have a housekeeper that comes once a month, and I tend not to make things too messy for her. But I do have clothes everywhere.” — Angela Yee
Laundry symbols quotes
35. “I try to keep Alaska fresh by doing laundry and bathing at least once a month.” — Alaska
36. “The box office is a black money laundry shop. No business is straight.” — Kamal Haasan
37. “If I don’t do laundry today, I’m gonna have to buy new clothes tomorrow.” — Anna Paquin
38. “Don’t judge. I used to buy underwear because I didn’t do my laundry.” — Michelle Obama
39. “Vacuuming is great. I do the laundry. I love washing machines. I’m the maid in my house.” — Denis Leary
40. “Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.” — Charlotte Bunch
41. “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” — Laurence J. Peter
42. “I’m comfortable airing my laundry. I don’t think one thing’s dirty or clean. It’s just what I wear.” — Tituss Burgess
43. “If you saw me trying to do laundry or something, well, I’m not really equipped to do anything else.” — Michael Pitt
44. “I really like doing the laundry, because I succeed at it. But I loathe putting it away. It is already clean.” — Jenny Holzer
45. “Among the laundry list of threats to our world, climate change more often than not makes these challenges worse.” — Patricia Espinosa
46. “It is not weird for a dad to be doing the dishes, the laundry, and taking the kids to school, and read them stories for bed.” — Zach Cregger
47. “I procrastinate all morning. That’s when I get my office work done and answer e-mails and see what’s on the Internet and do laundry.” — Kate Christensen
48. “I started doing experiments – mostly in organic chemistry because it was so much more interesting – in my mother’s laundry at home.” — John Cornforth
49. “We didn’t have money all the time to do laundry. A lot of the time, we didn’t have soap or hot water. We were smart kids academically, but we’d go to school smelling.” — Viola Davis
50. “I’m Latino, progressive, and I have deep roots in the working class – my father was a bracero, a guest farmworker and cook, and my mom worked as a nursing home laundry attendant.” — Jimmy Gomez
Get your laundry done today
When we think about the necessities for living a life on earth, we often think of access to clean food, water, and shelter.
However, clothing and the ability to clean our clothing is also of utmost importance and cannot be ignored.
Dirty clothing or soiled bedding carries germs and bacteria, which can harm us.
Aside from the physical health risks, dirty clothes upset us and can negatively impact our mental health.
Did these laundry quotes inspire you to start a load while you read them?
Properly caring for and maintaining our clothes is important to living a healthy life.
Need a little more incentive to wash your clothes
When our clothes are clean, neat, and smell good, it makes us feel good.
The fibers on our clothes attract dirt.
When we do not wash them, the dust basically turns into sandpaper.
It rubs against our skin and causes our clothing material to wear out faster.
Washing our clothes makes them last longer, as these laundry quotes explained.
Make time to clean your clothes and bedding for their sake and yours.
Let us know what you hate about doing laundry in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this article with all your friends on social media to help encourage them to tackle their piles of laundry!