Looking for relatable BTS quotes and lyrics from the platinum-selling South Korean boy band?
We’ve got the most inspirational, relatable, hilarious BTS quotes from all your favorite members.
What’s your favorite BTS song?
BTS, otherwise known as the Bangtan Boys, is a South Korean boy band made up of members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jungkook, and Jimin. Over the past 10 years the group has achieved uber success internationally.
BTS are most well-known for songs such as “Boy With Luv”, “Not Today”, and “Fake Love.” In November 2019, they became the first K-Pop group to remain on the Billboard 200 for an entire year.
Check out some of the best BTS quotes and lyrics below!
BTS quotes about love
1. “If you want to love others, I think you should love yourself first.” – RM
2. “I have a big heart full of love, so please take it all.” – V
3. “If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder.” – Suga, “Never Mind”
4. “Those who want to look more youthful should live life with a young heart.” – Jin
5. “I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.” — RM
6. “To lose your path is the way to find that path.” — BTS, “Lost”
You might also like these Lil Baby quotes on wealth, music, and more.
Inspirational BTS quotes
7. “If you can’t fly, then run. Today we will survive.” – BTS, “Not Today”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of powerful depression quotes that will provide perspective.
8. “In the middle of the road, in the moment you want to give up, shout out even louder: “So what?” – BTS, “So What”
9. “Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.” – V
10. “Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.” – Jin
11. “Life is a sculpture that you cast as you make mistakes and learn from them.” — RM
12. “When we don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend, we always say, ‘Oh, I’m so lonely. I want a date,’ or something like that. But I think the biggest love we’re all searching for is the love for one’s self.” – RM
13. “Erase all sad memories. Hold each other’s hands and smile.” — BTS, “2! 3!”
14. “We’re trying to say that if you, in love, when you’re not true to yourself, the love won’t last. Because love is complex, and we always have the dark sides and the sad sides.” – RM
15. “Go on your path, even if you live for a day. Do something. Put away your weakness.” – BTS, “No More Dream”
16. “Effort makes you. You will regret it someday if you don’t do your best now. Don’t think it’s too late but keep working on it. It takes time, but there’s nothing that gets worse due to practicing. So practice. You may get depressed, but it’s evidence that you are doing good.” – Jungkook
17. “Whatever, big or small, you are you after all.” – BTS, “Paradise”
18. “The morning will come again. No darkness, no season is eternal.” – BTS, “Spring Day”
Relatable BTS quotes
19. “I’m like a surfer, first you just paddle and fall off the board but as time goes by you can stand up on the bigger waves.” – RM
20. “Living without passion is like being dead.” – Jungkook
21. “Humans seem to be programmed to think of ambivalent feelings at the same time. That is the driving force behind human beings: to be the warrant of all things and to control other worlds.” – RM
22. “Even if it’s a road of thorns, we still run.” – Suga, “Never Mind”
23. “They say people live to be happy. If you actually think about what happiness is, it’s nothing much. When you get to eat ramen after feeling really, really hungry, that’s happiness.” – RM
24. “It’s all right to not have a dream, if you have moments where you feel happiness for a while.” — BTS, “Paradise”
25. “Not so perfect, but so beautiful” — Jin, “Epiphany”
26. “The dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest.” – BTS, “Tomorrow”
27. “I’m becoming weird. You can’t go to the peak by being normal, baby.” – BTS, “Boyz With Fun”
28. “Isn’t a man someone who doesn’t care about what others think? A man does whatever he wants.” – Jungkook
29. “I believe in myself. My back hurts in order to let my wings sprout.” — BTS, “Interlude: Wings”
30. “I’m always afraid of making mistakes. I think I was born with that.” – RM
31. “When I perform my role well, I feel proud.” – RM
32. “Every moment is memorable to me.” – Suga
Also read these Lil Nas X quotes that will make your day.
BTS quotes about career
33. “Popularity is a bubble. It’s a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.” – RM
34. “I think BTS is able to shine because we have fans.” – Suga
35. “In general, what fans talk about and think about become a very important source of inspiration to us, because we want to write something that’s real to people, especially those who listen to BTS music.” – Suga
36. “If you don’t work hard, their won’t be a good result.” – J-Hope
37. “Music transcends language. BTS communicates with our fans by staying true to ourselves and believing in music every day.” – RM
38. “There are a lot of things that we want to show people, and if you try to show everything about us in a single album, it’s a burden for us – and it’s a lot for people to handle and accept.” – Jungkook
39. “I try not to be influenced by success or popularity.” – Suga
40. “If I had a chance to improve every aspect of myself, then I would work hard to make it happen rather than just sitting idly by.” – Jungkook
41. “Good music will always be recognized in the end.” – Suga
BTS quotes about each other
42. “It’s my official role to represent BTS to the world, and it’s been a chance for me to mature as a person, but behind the scenes, I’m just one of seven members, and I’m inspired by the others all the time.” – RM
43. “We do make sure that one person doesn’t stand out. But then, we are really unique. We all have our style, so I think we all stand out. We each have our own roles and positions in the band, and then we work together to make sure we all try hard for the Army. – Jungkook
44. “I get free life lessons from J-Hope and Jimin; sometimes it’s like they’re 10 years older than me.” – RM
45. “Jin used to be an ordinary guy in the team, but he’s the mood maker now. He’s the most wicked and funniest of all. No one in BTS is normal, though, come to think of it.” – Jungkook
46. “We do make sure that one person doesn’t stand out. But then, we are really unique. We all have our style, so I think we all stand out. We each have our own roles and positions in the band, and then we work together to make sure we all try hard for the Army.” – Jungkook
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also read these rap quotes and lyrics about life, love and success.
BTS quotes about upbringing
47. “I taught myself English. My English teacher was the sitcom ‘Friends.’ Back in the days when I was, like, 15, 14, it was like a syndrome for Korean parents to make their kids watch ‘Friends.’ I thought I was a victim at that time, but now I’m the lucky one.” – RM
48. “I first paid attention to fashion when I was around 15, but I don’t really care much about it these days.” – Suga
49. “I was an underground rapper and only 16 years old, a freshman at high school. Bang thought I had potential as a rapper and lyricist, and we went from there. Then Suga joined us.” – RM
50. “When I was younger, I thought that everything would just come to me eventually, but now I see I have to take the initiative and practice to improve myself.” – Jungkook
BTS quotes to inspire you
51. “Love myself, love yourself, peace.”― Min Yoongi
52. “When something is delicious. It’s zero calories.” – Jin
53. “Find your name, find your voice by speaking yourself.”― Kim Namjoon
54. “Even when this rain stops, when clouds go away, I stand here, just the same.” – J-Hope
55. “Thank you for accepting us. The 7 boys from Korea who sing in Korean.”― Kim Namjoon
56. “Life is tough, and things don’t always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.” – Suga
57. “Those who don’t have a dream, it’s okay, it’s okay if you don’t have a dream. You just have to be happy.”― Min Yoongi
58. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – J-Hope
59. “I believe that there’s no improvement if you have an inferiority complex and victim mentality.”― Kim Namjoon
60. “Even if I’m a little hurt it’s okay.” – Jimin
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics to remember him
BTS quotes for all fans
61. “Teamwork makes the dream work.”― BTS
62. “Once your heart is moved, it will develop to something better and positive.” – Jimin
63. “Purple is the last colour of the rainbow colours. So means I will trust and love you for a long time.”― Kim Taehyung
64. “The music helped me sympathize with our young generation and also empathize with them. I’d like to create and write more music that represents them.” – J-Hope
65. With you I’mma feel rich.”― Park Jimin
66. “Emotions are so different in every situation and every moment, so I think to agonize every moment is what life is.” – Suga
67. “We were too young and immature to give up, you idiot” ― Min Yoongi
68. “So please don’t leave me you got the best of me.” – J-Hope
69. “I want to eat and play. I want to tear my uniform.” ― Jung Hoseok
70. “Know that the pain will pass. And when it does you will be stronger.” –Jimin
Most inspirational BTS quotes
71. “If I want to die,
I’ll strive to live as much as I want to die” – Moonchild – RM
72. “It’s okay, come on when I say one, two, three, forget it / Erase all sad memories” – 2!3! (Hoping for More Good Days)
73. “Go your own way / Even if you live a day / Do something / Put weakness away” – No More Dream
74. “All the dreamers / Put your hands up / Throw your worries away” – Jump
75. “We must believe only in ourselves” – Love Maze
76. “Dream, you will fully bloom / After all the hardships” So Far Away” – Agust D
77. “I’m diamond, you know I glow up” – Dynamite
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of diamond quotes about the power of long lasting beauty.
78. “Yes we’re livin’ and dyin’ / At the same time / But you can open your eyes for now” – 4 O’clock
79. “Don’t ever be scared / Whatever people say, you’re okay” – 21st Century Girls
80. “I reject rejection” – Dope
More BTS quotes
81. “Can’t hold me down ‘cuz you know I’m a fighter” – ON
82. “Even if you’re not perfect, you’re a limited edition” – Do You – RM
83. “In the dark dawn, spreading trembling wings / Keep on shining make it brighter than a spotlight” – Dream Glow
84. “You can’t stop me lovin’ myself” – Idol
85. “If you try to damage me with simple words like that / I only become stronger” – Cypher Pt. 3: Killer
86. “Forever we are young / Even when I fall and hurt myself / I keep running towards my dream” – Epilogue: Young Forever
87. “In the dark night, don’t be lonely / Like the stars, we shine / Don’t disappear, because you’re a great existence / Let us shine” – Mikrokosmos
88. “So what / Don’t stop and worry yourself / It’s good for nothing / Let go” – So What
89. “You shine in this pitch darkness / That is the butterfly effect” – Butterfly
90. “It’s okay to shed the tears / But don’t you tear yourself” – Moonchild – RM
91. “Live your life. It’s yours anyway. Don’t try too hard. It’s okay to lose.” – Bangtan Boys
92. “You can’t just come into someone’s life, make them feel special, and then leave.” – Taehyung
93. “If you can’t respect, don’t even open your mouth.” – Kim Namjoon
What artists have you discovered through the internet?
If there’s one thing BTS knows well, it’s how to connect with an audience. The South Korean group has earned the number one spot on Billboard’s Social 50 for 163 weeks.
The work ethic, talent, and music of BTS connect with fans internationally. In their music, they discuss universal themes such as heartbreak and the pursuit of happiness.
If you want to connect with a large group of people (i.e. writing and delivering a speech) interweave universal themes into your writing.
Love, power, greed, sadness, and compassion are all emotions we connect with. Keeping universal themes at the forefront of your dialogue helps develop a deeper connection with your audience and tells your story more efficiently.
Which of these BTS quotes and lyrics is your favorite? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
March 22, 2021 6:00 AM EST