My Person Quotes to Show Affection
May 23, 2023 5:11 AM EST
If you are searching for the most suitable “my person” quotes, we have something to share with you.
We have created a list of the best “my person” quotes that are suitable for sharing via social media.
Apart from these quotes, this article also offers basic information about what is meant by the term “my person.”
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
What is Meant by the Term “My Person?”
This phrase describes someone who is closely attached to you and incredibly important to your life.
Such a person could be your romantic partner, best friend, or family member.
The term “my person” describes someone who has a deep connection with another person.
Such a person stands by you in almost any situation.
So, whether you are going through the most challenging times of your life, “my person” will cheer you up.
Therefore, having such a person in your life who can offer you the necessary support and affection would be more than essential.
Why “My Person” is So Important
Undoubtedly, having a “my person” is essential for all of us.
There are numerous reasons why you need such a person in your life.
- “My person” offers you a sense of security and stability.
- Such a person is always there when you need him/her.
- When in the company of such a person, you feel a sense of comfort and peace.
- “My person” offers emotional support to you.
Qualities of “My Person”
Below are the key aspects that make someone the best “my person.”
- Compatibility: “My person” must have similar interests and values.
- Trustworthiness: Without an element of trust, it won’t be possible for an individual to become a “my person.”
- Mutual Affection: “My person” needs to be someone who cares about and shows affection towards you.
- Reliability: Only a reliable person is worthy of being considered a “my person.”
“My person” is important for everyone, as such a person can offer comfort and support when needed.
Having a “my person” to share your feelings is also important.
Such a person is essential if you are looking for unconditional support.
Top 10 My Person Quotes
Here are some of our compilation’s best “my person” quotes.
1. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” — Dr. Seuss
2. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
3. “Empathy is about finding echoes of another person in yourself.” — Mohsin Hamid
4. “Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” — Natalie Portman
5. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” — Kurt Cobain
6. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy.” — Julia Roberts
7. “A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” — Jean de La Fontaine
8. “What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.” — Abraham Maslow
9. “The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.” — Bennett Cerf
10. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Taylor Hanson
Deep My Person Quotes
Below are “my person” quotes with deep meanings.
11. “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.” — Alphonse de Lamartine
12. “No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.” — Mary Kay Ash
13. “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” — Oscar Wilde
14. “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” — Henry Ford
15. “Struggle teaches you a lot of things, and I am happy that I witnessed a roller coaster ride. The journey has improved me as a person and made me more mature.” — Manoj Bajpayee
16. “The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through. Behind every smile, there’s a story of a personal struggle.” — Adrienne C. Moore
17. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
18. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.” — Henri Nouwen
19. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease; love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy.” — Robert A. Heinlein
20. “Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.” — Jim Morrison
Interesting My Person Quotes
Let’s check out some more thought-provoking My Person quotes that capture the essence of human connection and the beauty of true friendship.
21. “A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.” — Joyce Maynard
22. “To love another person is to see the face of God.” — Victor Hugo
23. “Home is any four walls that enclose the right person.” — Helen Rowland
24. “You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person.” — Hillary Clinton
25. “Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.” — George Bernard Shaw
26. “I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until, finally, I became that person. Or he became me.” — Cary Grant
27. “The only person I’m in competition with is myself. That’s to be a better and bigger me every single day.” — Trina
28. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
29. “A tailor is a person’s best friend as far as I’m concerned because you can take things that fit OK or look OK, and if you get them tailored, they can be fabulous.” — Betsy Hodges
30. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
My Person Quotes About Care
Here are “my person” quotes about care, mental peace, etc.
31. “Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him.” — T. B. Joshua
32. “If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.” — Katharine Hepburn
33. “In whosever presence you find peace of mind, devoid of fear, only that person can be your guru.” — Ilaiya Raaja
34. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
35. “Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate, and that takes a lot of looking.” — Marvin Gaye
36. “There are two kinds of people in this world. ‘I’ people and ‘we’ people. I’ve always tried to be a ‘we’ person.” — Clint Eastwood
37. “I’m definitely a people person. I love socializing and being around people and having a good conversation.” — Emily Deschanel
38. “Any job very well done that has been carried out by a person who is fully dedicated is always a source of inspiration.” — Carlos Ghosn
39. “To take a photograph is to participate in another person’s mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time’s relentless melt.” — Susan Sontag
40. “There are two different types of leaders. A person can either be like a thermometer or a thermostat. A thermometer will tell you what the temperature is. A thermostat will not only tell you what the temperature is, but it’ll move you to the temperature you need to get to.” — Kevin McCarthy
Some More My Person Quotes
These are some more “my person” quotes with mixed vibes.
41. “You can tell a lot about a person by their handwriting.” — Pete Doherty
42. “Surround yourself with positive people, and you’ll be a positive person.” — Kellie Pickler
43. “There is no person that love cannot heal; there is no soul that loves cannot save.” — Carlos Santana
44. “You can’t change somebody’s character, but you can change the way a person presents themselves.” — Paul Manafort
45. “There is a saying that every nice piece of work needs the right person in the right place at the right time.” — Benoit Mandelbrot
46. “When you really listen to another person from their point of view and reflect back to them that understanding, it’s like giving them emotional oxygen.” — Stephen Covey
47. “The person who is truly best suited to us is not the person who shares our tastes, but the person who can negotiate differences in taste intelligently and wisely.” — Alain de Botton
48. “Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” — G. M. Trevelyan
49. “You cannot define a person on just one thing. You can’t just forget all these wonderful and good things that a person has done because one thing didn’t come off the way you thought it should come off.” — Aretha Franklin
50. “When the satisfaction or the security of another person becomes as significant to one as one’s own satisfaction or security, then the state of love exists. Under no other circumstances is a state of love present, regardless of the popular usage of the term.” — Harry Stack Sullivan
Which of these My Person Quotes is your Favorite?
Since the term “my person” is gaining popularity, “my person” quotes are also getting people’s attention.
This is why we have created a list of the quotes.
We have offered only the best relevant and worthy-of-reading quotes.
Sharing these quotes would be a great idea.
On the other hand, if you have found your preferred “my person” quote, share it with us.
You can do this by commenting in the section below.
We are looking forward to your reply.