25 Norman Vincent Peale Quotes About Positive Thinking
August 10, 2022 5:08 PM EST
These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts on the spiritual world.
Norman Vincent Peale was a minister and author known for his inspirational quotes that encourage optimism and positive thought.
In his book The Power of Positive Thinking, Norman Vincent Peale explores the importance of uplifting thoughts.
According to these Norman Vincent Peale quotes, positive thinking is the key to success.
If you’ve been struggling lately to reach your goals, try changing the way you think about and approach your problems.
As the pastor of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York, Norman Vincent Peale was able to impact the lives of many people.
Whether you consider yourself to be religious or not, you’ll love these inspirational Norman Vincent Peale sayings.
When you reframe your mindset, you are able to view success in a completely new way.
Let Norman Vincent Peale quotes give you a fresh perspective on life and guide you to discovering your true purpose.
Don’t forget to also check out these positive energy quotes to uplift your spirits.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Powerful Norman Vincent Peale quotes
1. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
You will also enjoy our article on positive thinking quotes.
2. “Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
3. “In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
4. “Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make strong.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
7. “Understanding can overcome any situation, however mysterious or insurmountable it may appear to be.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
8. “There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
9. “The mind, ever the willing servant, will respond to boldness, for boldness, in effect, is a command to deliver mental resources.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
10. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
Thought-provoking Norman Vincent Peale quotes
11. “Don’t take tomorrow to bed with you.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
12. “Always remember that problems contain values that have improvement potential.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
13. “What is hope? Hope is wishing for a thing to come true; faith is believing that it will come true.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
14. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
15. “Faith is the most powerful of all forces operating in humanity and when you have it in depth nothing can get you down.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
16. “Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities – always see them, for they’re always there.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
17. “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
18. “Don’t duck the most difficult problems. That just ensures that the hardest part will be left when you are most tired. Get the big one done—it’s downhill from then on.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
19. “We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
20. “By success, of course, I do not mean that you may become rich, famous, or powerful for that does not, of necessity, represent achievement. Indeed, not infrequently, such individuals represent pathetic failure as persons.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale quotes to inspire positivity
21. “If you have zest and enthusiasm you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
22. “I’ve got great faith in the essential fairness and decency — you may say goodness — of the human being.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
23. “Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented, and happy attitudes, and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes on the way to happiness?
When life becomes challenging, it is important to keep believing in yourself and maintain your optimism.
These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts and give you a fresh perspective on what it truly means to be happy and successful.
If you want to achieve your wildest dreams, all you have to do is follow your heart and trust your capabilities.
Many people believe in the power of manifestation and positive thinking.
Is it possible to lead yourself to success with the right mind frame?
This collection of Norman Vincent Peale quotes will uplift your spirit and ignite a fire in your soul.
When you keep the faith, amazing things are possible.
Share these words of wisdom with anyone you know who could use a little encouragement.
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes and sayings about positive thinking?
Let us know in the comment section below.