These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts on the spiritual world.
When you reframe your mindset, you are able to view success in a completely new way.
Who was Norman Vincent Peale?
As the pastor of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York, Norman Vincent Peale was able to impact the lives of many people.
In his book The Power of Positive Thinking, Norman Vincent Peale explores the importance of uplifting thoughts.
If you’ve been struggling lately to reach your goals, try changing the way you think about and approach your problems.
In addition, don’t forget to check out these positive energy quotes to uplift your spirits.
Norman Vincent Peale Quotes About Positive Living
Let these Norman Vincent Peale quotes give you a fresh perspective on life and guide you to discovering your true purpose.
1. “We tend to get what we expect.” — Norman Vincent Peale
2. “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” — Norman Vincent Peale
You will also enjoy our article on tattoo quotes.
3. “Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe.” — Norman Vincent Peale
You will also enjoy our article on criticism quotes.
4. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” — Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” — Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Don’t take tomorrow to bed with you.” — Norman Vincent Peale
7. “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done.” — Norman Vincent Peale
8. “We struggle with the complexities and avoid the simplicities.” — Norman Vincent Peale
9. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” — Norman Vincent Peale
10. “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Thought-provoking Norman Vincent Peale quotes
Whether you consider yourself to be religious or not, you’ll love these inspirational Norman Vincent Peale sayings.
11. “We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.” — Norman Vincent Peale
13. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result but the cause of fear.” — Norman Vincent Peale
14. “One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.” — Norman Vincent Peale
15. “Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Wise words from Norman Vincent Peale
According to these Norman Vincent Peale quotes, positive thinking is the key to success.
16. “If you have zest and enthusiasm, you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind.” — Norman Vincent Peale
17. “There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” — Norman Vincent Peale
18. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” — Norman Vincent Peale
19. “Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex.” — Norman Vincent Peale
20. “Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented, and happy attitudes, and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
21. “Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it.” — Norman Vincent Peale
More Norman Vincent Peale quotes
These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts and give you a fresh perspective on what it truly means to be happy and successful.
22. “Understanding can overcome any situation, however mysterious or insurmountable it may appear to be.” — Norman Vincent Peale
23. “When every physical and mental resource is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.” — Norman Vincent Peale
24. “The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week, and you will be surprised.” — Norman Vincent Peale
25. “I place this day, my life, my loved ones, my work in the Lord’s hands. There is no harm in the Lord’s hands, only good. Whatever happens, whatever results, if I am in the Lord’s hands, it is the Lord’s will, and it is good.” — Norman Vincent Peale
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes on the way to happiness?
When life becomes challenging, it’s important to keep believing in yourself and maintain your optimism.
If you want to achieve your wildest dreams, all you have to do is follow your heart and trust your capabilities.
When you keep the faith, amazing things are possible.
Share these words of wisdom with anyone you know who could use a little encouragement.
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes and sayings about positive thinking?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
Ready to get inspired and uplifted? These words of wisdom are here for you, friend!
Nothing can break you once you read these inspirational poems!
This is a collection of the best motivational books proven to transform a person. (Yes, really!)
These books for men will help you discover who you want to be, what is holding you back, and how to create a path forward.
Check out these related quote articles:
This “positive thinking” quotes collection will help you maintain a healthy mindset and achieve a new perspective in your daily life.
What’s more uplifting than some positive attitude quotes? Come on! Feeling down…check out this list.
Need help focusing on the positives instead of the negatives? Our positivity quotes are just what you need to look on the bright side of life!
These uplifting quotes on having a positive attitude will inspire you to look at life from a positive point of view.